Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

These had better be in the super thread.

So was 12oz broken the last few days? I didn't look into it much but I think it was...

Anywhoo whats up the kb hizzy?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Crimsøn

So was 12oz broken the last few days? I didn't look into it much but I think it was...

Anywhoo whats up the kb hizzy?

i was pretty lost for the last day or so without 12oz. :o

i just ate some taffy apple salad. :yum: good stuff.

still hungry....but what to eat is the question.. (an no jokes needed, thx)

:lick:

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

dido has a very calm soothing voice, so, no. You are allowed to like her/her music.

I thought that said "dildo has a very calm soothing voice." for a second there...

Silentbob/ gutter brained

On another note, yesterday I saw a truck rolling around that has the words "KING POO" written on all 3 sides of it ... It was done in a decent running writting font. I struggled to get my camera out, but it rolled away before I could get some flickage ... next time .

i have weird taste in music? i guess. i don't know. i've just been so uninvolved with any particular music scene lately that i've become one of those, "i like all types of music" people.

flix of the production this weekend? definitely. i'm expecting a crowd to amass while i paint so it should make for some funny hong kong pics.

hawaii picture thread. i've been lazy. also, my dad has a few pics on his digi that he's supposed to email me, so i wanted to wait for those. but really, they arent too exciting.

sugar. stop talking about food.

Originally posted by iquit

i have weird taste in music? i guess. i don't know. i've just been so uninvolved with any particular music scene lately that i've become one of those, "i like all types of music" people.

flix of the production this weekend? definitely. i'm expecting a crowd to amass while i paint so it should make for some funny hong kong pics.

hawaii picture thread. i've been lazy. also, my dad has a few pics on his digi that he's supposed to email me, so i wanted to wait for those. but really, they arent too exciting.

sugar. stop talking about food.

go to your profile with the audio on. that's what i meant

PAGE 118. EAT A DICK, DETO.

homesick drift doesn't get to rock out on labor day weekend. :(

i drank some chinese medicine tea last night and this mornig. it tastes sort of like tree bark stewed in asscrack sweat. DEE licious.

but i am feeling better.

my girlfriend also made me wear some facial mask thing last night for 15 minutes. i'm looking quite radiant.