Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

gats, would this pratt alumni happen to be a writer of the graffiti?

grimedog, the heartfelt and touching msg you sent me has convinced me to accept you into our ranks.

grimey, tell us all a bit about yourself, and send me a pic of your penis so i can add it to the knightbat penis file.

welcome to the family.

the emperor has spoken. ^ :china: ^

just kidding about the cocktography.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

alright,well it goes like this,im another grimey graff writer from the slums of new orleans,im a 22 year old with nothing better to do than write graff and spend all day on 12oz,im currently working at this place called super tobacco,i sell cig's and beer all day,which is cool cuz i get free beer and cigs,i need to go back to school,but now that im rideless,im kinda stuck like chuck,im honest and loyal to my friends and family...i think thats enough for now....carry on

iQuit isnt kidding about the penis files. Admit it to them quitters. ADMIT IT.

Okay, now I lied. I have all the KB Boys' Penis Photos on file. Please PM all new photos and anything relating to your phallus to me, your faithful intern. Dont worry, they will be in good hands.

-gats/ :gaga:

Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@Jan 13 2005, 04:38 AM

alright,well it goes like this,im another grimey graff writer from the slums of new orleans,im a 22 year old with nothing better to do than write graff and spend all day on 12oz,im currently working at this place called super tobacco,i sell cig's and beer all day,which is cool cuz i get free beer and cigs,i need to go back to school,but now that im rideless,im kinda stuck like chuck,im honest and loyal to my friends and family...i think thats enough for now....carry on

free cigs huh?

IM000834.jpg get well fatal... just something quick to cheer you up...

damn gliks, you make me want to empty my trunk and my closet and flick all my ill gotten goods... i got a funny little problem when it comes to racking graff materials... i see we should join the same group... "rackers anonymous"... :evil2: