Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude dont sleep on pizza delivery man.

My step brother does that.

Pulls down mad cash. Just bought himself a new pool table.

Im bored, so bats you guys get an exclusive, a full beautiful picture of me wearing one of the shirts goocherski sent to me.

Also, the most non-threatening picture Ive ever taken.

Be honored.

Im ugly.

And look horrible in this picture.

i duno about the delivery shit though....cause you have to pay for gas and everything, does the pay/tips balance out to the gas/gaining money ratio....im not sure, cause this guy wants me to work for him in a brand new pizza place just opening in a week or 2...im not sure what to do yet cause of cash gained plus cash put out for gas you know.

anyone ever seen the wu tang video, "i can't go to sleep", i think the song is on the W album. hot damn that video is fucking hot.

that new eminem album is fucking hysterical. the track about christopher reeve had me dying laughing on the train with a bunch of chinamen staring at me. is voice get damn annoying, i'm sure i'll be sick of it soon, but still, i give it a thumbs up.

i'm so not in the mood to work. i've really been missing the college lifestyle lately. i need a month of drinking and smoking every day and skateboarding and girls and graffiti and all that good stuff.

tuesdays are the worst.

RAMSQUAD-"thee album regardless"

i know i hate teusdays too, only plus is, i get paid on wendsdays! WEEKLY!! but here i quit, this should brighten your day up a lil bit... the indie ramsquad release that you probably never heard... that random access money shit was wack... this is the hott shit...

gats- thanx 4 the brownie pnts. i love that movie.. i think "tanner" is the coolest little badass kid EVER....

fatal- WHAT THE FUCK IS RITE!! who the hell re them little posers??? i see 2 bat symbols... michael knight would be rolling over in his grave(if he were dead)

gliks- that dude is twist... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

im off to bed... holla!!!!!!!!

So i spent my night in central booking eating hallal bologna and stale rice krispie treats sitting next to some black dude who got hit in the head with a bat and then stabbed the kid 12 times (who we found out died while in bookings) and some crackhead who kept taking a shit and stinking up the whole floor....how was your night??

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Nov 23 2004, 03:58 PM

So i spent my night in central booking eating hallal bologna and stale rice krispie treats sitting next to some black dude who got hit in the head with a bat and then stabbed the kid 12 times (who we found out died while in bookings) and some crackhead who kept taking a shit and stinking up the whole floor....how was your night??

so whats the story behind this

ugggh... im not real big on doing homework..

im hungry. If anyone would like to volunteer to make me some food i'd appreciate it. I do not eat beef and not a real big chicken fan, i like pasta, veggies such as potatoes/brocolli/tomatoes etc. I also like fish, especially perch which is usually full of mercury, but i can ignore that if it tastes good.

thx.