Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo, i saw that ghost show! was it wheere the guy had all the scratch marks from the little girl? they had it on film you watched as they were shownig off this guys scars it started to get sratched and bleed, you watched it happen... :shook:

and i didnt think anyone was riding me about my name(no ever actually has)people just always ask, so i figured id answer before you all did, besides gats was confusimicated...

yo, i saw that ghost show! was it wheere the guy had all the scratch marks from the little girl? they had it on film you watched as they were shownig off this guys scars it started to get sratched and bleed, you watched it happen... :shook:

and i didnt think anyone was riding me about my name(no ever actually has)people just always ask, so i figured id answer before you all did, besides gats was confusimicated...

aight people be easy on me.....this isn't done but i think it is up to speed for the most part. shit is off on it here and there, but i suck, so i accept my fate. never the less please critique:

Picture050.jpg

mind you, this is my first time using charcoals and only my second attempt dointg a portrait.

be easy

thanks... and gooch that shit is hot... i used to fuck around and try to draw real stuff and dabble with charcoal...but it would just frustrate me and i would get drunk and/or smoke a bowl then write... now i just cut out the middle man, plus i have my wifey to keep me frustrated... :burn: stick with it....

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Nov 8 2004, 08:05 PM

thanks... and gooch that shit is hot... i used to fuck around and try to draw real stuff and dabble with charcoal...but it would just frustrate me and i would get drunk and/or smoke a bowl then write... now i just cut out the middle man, plus i have my wifey to keep me frustrated... :burn: stick with it....

thanks. yeah man, i have a hard time motivating myself to do shit but this class is kinda cool. next project.........oils.....should be fun!