Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so last night i went to this talib kweli show. i sat in the outer lobby for a while just tryin to see what they were marking people with to get in and found it was a stamp with a circle and a lower case i in he middle. so i forged it...easiest sneak in in a loooong time. i also know this kid who has every colour wristband an stamps from every spot around here.

Originally posted by fatbastard+Nov 3 2004, 11:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatbastard - Nov 3 2004, 11:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Thats a lot of changes, did it end up costing you anything in terms of time and money? if so how much

[/b]

It really hasnt cost me any time and money, the core classes for all of those majors are very intertwined. And the classes that I've taken which don't count toward my major's core, count toward part of my University's stable core.

<!--QuoteBegin-gatita@Nov 3 2004, 11:59 AM

Im moving out of the country come May 2006. Anyone know of any countries that I should look into (im being completely serious)?

Funny you say this, I got a phone call today from my mother, seems like my family is moving back to Italy in the near future. Glik0 back to the homeland it seems.

The way things are looking right now is that I'll probably be doing a nice tour of Europe come next winter or summer... possibly both.

i was so sick today over this damn election i had to go get a couple of 40's of budice after work... damn bush is gonna make me an alchoholic, oh wait... to late... damn... gats ..1st- get your degree... then 2- move to poland! you'd be like the female albert einstien there!!! ... damn im drizzle...

went to school for 5 years and don't even have a 2 year degree.

nowthaswassup.

i always bitched while i was in school about how i couldnt wait to work full time so i could have some skrilla and stop mooching off my parents and start my "real life"

now i'd cut off my dick to go back to college.

no i wouldn't.