Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

Originally posted by gatita@Nov 1 2004, 12:51 AM

Dude.. I just found that same nasty clown pic on google before somehow. ugh... nasty. thanks for the reminder.

oh dont lie, you know you are the one who took that pic. remember, it was after the chocolate milk enema's??

wow, this is out of hand...haha

i am off to sleep.

tomorrow i will again become mild mannered joe ******** teachers assistant, where talk like this is not the norm.....haha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sshhhh. Our best kept secret.

I'm eating an onion bagel with raspberry cream cheese. 45 minutes till work. Drank 1 cup of coffee. Downloaded Dawn of The Dead dvd rip last night. Downloaded Shaun of The Dead dvd rip 2 nights ago. That was funny. For some queens man shit.

MAN....MY CAR GOT EGGED AS I WAS DRIVING DOWN MY STREET...

little bastards......i fuckin stoped and thought to myself (i hope i don't get fuckin shot) then i continued to walk up to the house like a "G" and said "Who the fuck threw an egg at my car"....i was ready to fuck a nukka up...

the kids denyed it...so i said..."Alright assholes i'm calling the fuckin cop on yall"....which i did...i knew the boys in blue couldn't do nothing, but i still called..STUPID KIDS.......the cops made the prediction that it was the people next door, but i highly fuckin doubt it...i was going to get those little bastard ass kids lastnight...when i was coming home...but i decided negative on that idea...because we live on the same street...and kids are fuckin psycho, and i didn't want them messing up my new car..

damn those kids..... :hatred:

they won this round..

Originally posted by iquit+Oct 31 2004, 11:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iquit - Oct 31 2004, 11:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-OptimusPrime@Nov 1 2004, 04:36 AM

what the fuck is this knightbats shit all about?

i glued my penis to my tummy on accident today...FUCK!

i'm not exactly sure what it's all about, but penis to belly adhesion is gold!

would you care to extrapolate on this event?

[/b]

well...i was nekkid and trying to reattatch an arm to a precious moments figurine and drip drip wacky glue on my tummy(didnt feel it) moved my fallock to scratch scrotum and voila! penis to stomach. :huh2:

Originally posted by the_gooch+Nov 1 2004, 08:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the_gooch - Nov 1 2004, 08:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Nov 1 2004, 03:42 AM

ATTEN.. gooch...was wondering if you got it...and if it worked..holla back youngin..

nah not yet. did you fed ex it? ithey came but left a note saying they would be back today.

thanks again!

[/b]

yea i fedex it on thursday...pretty werid...i hope it doesn't get lost..