Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear KBs,

Pfffffffffft is taking a trip to NYC for a little while in October....he will be resting his head in Brooklyn and wants to possible meet some of his E-friends from this E-gang...let me know who is interested..he already is going to get up with his real life friend "gamblers grin" so if you want to join them then let Pffffft know....

ps. i love talking about myself in 3rd person

So you guys are probably sitting there wondering; Jesus I wonder what the fuck Glik0 downloaded tonight.

Well you're in luck:

9/25/04 Downloads:

MOVIES

Dark Days

Half Baked

SLC Punk

Reservoir Dogs

Full Albums:

Cannibal Ox - Cold Vein

Aesop Rock - Music for Earthworms

El-P - The Blue Series

Sabac - Sabacalypse

Sound Bombing vol 1

Sound Bombing vol 2

Lil Scrappy's new CD

Cormega - The Realness

Heiroglyphics - Full Circle

Ill Bill - What's Wrong With Bill

Jean Grae - Attack of the Attacking Things

Mobb Deep - Hell On Earth

Mobb Deep - Juvenile Hell

Mobb Deep - The Infamous

Murs - Murs 3:16 the 9th Edition

Murs - The End of the Beginning

Smif n Wessun - Dah Shinnin'

And that's all for now.

I love finding people on slsk with 15,000 files and a connection where I get 350kb/s on each download.

OKAY:

Yahll know Im not agro. I am an almost 6' girl, I am pretty built in a femme way, etc. Heres my story about tonight....

So Im at my norm dnb party. Im dancing in my usually spot, which is to the left of the "stage" area of where the djs spin. This girl starts dancing to the left of me. Im like, okay, thts chill, I move over a bit. She doesnt know, shes new. So whatever. Suddenly, bitch pushes me. Literally, pushes me. girl is like, 6 inches shorter than me. Im like.... what?!?!>?! and i push her back. She pushes me back, and when she does, she grabs my hoop earring and holds on. I hear... "ripppp." Honestly. Im prepared to fight... but no ONE EVER fights me.. so I am in a sense not. Because.... who the fuck tries to fuck with a tall ass girl who might as well be in the WWF? Exactly.

So, I feel my ear, its bleeding. I go outside before I rip the girls head off. Girl comes out.. I dont really remember what she looks like, I thought she was blonde, but some "brunette chick" says "Im sorry." Im like... who ARE you!:? And then I go to my boy... shit.. that was that fucking shit head who fucked me up!!! So I go inside.. Im dancing.. she shows up by the floor. Next thing I know, girls like Im so sorry, blazzy blah blah.. and im listen you dumb bitch. Ive been going to strictly dnb parties, esp this one, for 3 years. Never has this shit ever fucking happen to me. And if you EVER fuck with me again, I will KILL YOU. And then I walked away.

Give a KB girl some props. Apparently my boy was watching and told me after the bitch was scared out of her mind.

Yes yes yahll.

Yeh well, I just changed into my PJs and noticed that the fucking whore scratched my left shoulder up. I swear to fucking god, I will stomp her face in next time I see her.

Dude, I might be "big" but I hate fighting unless its necessary.. I totally should have fought her tonight.. thank god my boy and his friends were there.. otherwise id probably be in a cell right now.

Fucking bitch.... damn.. she ruined my night of tech itch and dylan.. two of my favorite dnb djs/producers.

haha goocher.

Im sitting in my University's cafeteria, and I notice this dudes shirt.

So Im reading it, booya One Serious Threat.

One of the green jammies, long sleeved, XXXL Athletic Department.

Just thought it was funny, being the only writer that I know of here.