Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you should take a nap once you get off of work, and sleep the cold away. You could also drink some hot tea, but, hot tea other then vanilla chai makes me gag with the quickness.

if you're in need of some lovin in a hurry you could try a fleshlight....

:lol:

..j/k...

I really wanna go for messican food tomorrow for dinner, but i know that the boyfriend won't want to.. :(

speaking of messican food...

i read a book about motley crue. it was amazing. it had lots of crazy stories. here's the gist of one:

before the crue was big time, but they were the big thing in LA, they were broke but obviously getting tons of pussy. after a night of whiskey, coke and sluts they would all chip in what little money they had and buy a burrito. then they would all stick their dick in the burrito to try to eliminate the stinky groupie pussy smell they had obtained before going home to their girlfriends.

:king:THE CRUE:king:

honestly, sugar, if you want to lose weight fast, eat twice a day and go running twice a day. but only eat food you cooked. it takes will power more than anything. i lost 20 lbs in 2 months last year.

if you're actually serious about it, go to this link: fitday.com, you can keep track of all the shit you eat and all the exercise you do.

or yayo, lots of yayo.

the crue was super ghetto. i don't even think they lived anywhere. they just lived everywhere.

i am tanner and fatter. actually the dumpling told me i look like i lost weight but i don't see how that is feasible.

i hate being kinda chubby. i either want to be in good shape, or really fat. none of this in between bullshit.

That Motley thing was so unnecessary, unnecessary in the sense that, Tommy Lee might be a wife beater but hes hot, and now he probably has herpes syphillus and all those other wonderful things. There goes my chances of domestic violence with him.

And, 2 meals a day is way too little. Just be rational. Burger king and McDs is not good for you. Fatty meats are not good for you [please, spare me with the perverted comments], fried foods, fatty foods, eating just carbs all day every day. Its common sense. Losing weight is easy, keeping it off is a bitch.

Originally posted by gatita

That Motley thing was so unnecessary, unnecessary in the sense that, Tommy Lee might be a wife beater but hes hot, and now he probably has herpes syphillus and all those other wonderful things. There goes my chances of domestic violence with him.

And, 2 meals a day is way too little. Just be rational. Burger king and McDs is not good for you. Fatty meats are not good for you [please, spare me with the perverted comments], fried foods, fatty foods, eating just carbs all day every day. Its common sense. Losing weight is easy, keeping it off is a bitch.

i'll give ya some fatty meats.

:D

knightbats

call to duty

harass this asshole

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/6693361

he is a punk who likes posting people's (mine) myspace self pics in graff forums and blowing up spots!

***by the way it isn't korn, it is this kid who writes nebo from dix hills***

http://c.myspace.com/00019/41/41/19041414_l.jpg'>

^^^^ that's him

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

that dude has a huge throw on the higway in boston for a while.

That's weak that he's doing that shit. Have glik0 take care of it, I'm not that intimidating, especially the picture of me with underwear on my head.

he isnt korn, he is just jockin

he writes nebo and he is from some posh section of long island