Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

yeah, i haven't painted in a while. i'm doing a piece for a club, the name is VENUE. i said i'd do their name. fuckin cool word anyway. anybody write that? that would be a hot tag. they're payin for paint plus hookin up a bar tab.

so i did a sketch for a 3-d piece. i figure a real new school crisp 3-d banger would make the owners happy. i'm also hoping this will lead to more walls, so i'm trying to impress people who don't know dick about graf. i think average joe's usually jock 3-d shit the hardest? "how do you do that with spraypaint???"

-iquitbigtimegraffitiselloutoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iquit

yeah, i haven't painted in a while. i'm doing a piece for a club, the name is VENUE. i said i'd do their name. fuckin cool word anyway. anybody write that? that would be a hot tag. they're payin for paint plus hookin up a bar tab.

no but replace the "E" at the end with an "S" and ya got me.

knightbats are my friends on myspace.

Awwww I think she means me. :mexican:

Today 2 Mormons came over and talked to me about the gospel. I told them I was already happy with my religion and not in a market for the new one. But something in that said to them push for a conversion, and so they told me for an hour about their religion and then left a book of Mormon and said they'd be back to discuss it. Oh goodness gracious...

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

you should chill with using "homo" and "fag" and such t might offend some people

just sayin'

*I'm not saying that you are using them maliciously, don't get wrong, I'm not trying to start something.

shut up you fag.

just kidding. actually, i agree. our rampant use of terms referring to homosexuality used in a derrogatory way is actually not cool. but it's so easy and fun.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

COMPUTER QUESTION

What the hell is the extentsion .ISO and how do I make it work. I tried burning in on a data disc, but that didn't work. I'm trying to get Reason and it has three discs and are all .ISO. please help. thank you.

Odds are you got the Image of every disc. Which means that you'll need to get Nero5 or something to that extent and select the option: Burn Image.

*Reason is tons of fun!!

Iquit- It is ridiculously easy and fun! You couldn't be more right! I mean, "gay" is just the most basic way of saying something sucks...It's a surefire way to arouse a wack attack but; oh well.