Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

Originally posted by effyoo

M*A*S*H* is awesome. you have earned +10 points.

nobody gives it the respect it deserves. M*A*S*H* is entertaining.

M*A*S*H is one of my favorite shows ever made.

*Do you like col. Blake or Col. Potter? wow I sound like a nerd. More to in the reference, of the cast under the 2 diffrent actors.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ah dude,i grew up on MASH. we had no cable and it as the rerun after the news that we watched with my dad.

as for the cols, i dunno, henry blake brought the fun and games, as well as setting up the whole atmosphere... but col potter was like the grandfather figure who knew when to throw down the authority....

MASH nerd whut!

characters: Hawkeye, BJ, Frank Burns. Hot Lips Houlihan, damn... the priest.. Father Mulcahy...hahaha man, MASH is awesome

ah dude,i grew up on MASH. we had no cable and it as the rerun after the news that we watched with my dad.

as for the cols, i dunno, henry blake brought the fun and games, as well as setting up the whole atmosphere... but col potter was like the grandfather figure who knew when to throw down the authority....

MASH nerd whut!

characters: Hawkeye, BJ, Frank Burns. Hot Lips Houlihan, damn... the priest.. Father Mulcahy...hahaha man, MASH is awesome

Fuck yes. I didn;t have cable either, and they would play it after the news too, and i'd watch it by myself, No one in my house likes it, and I've only met one other person (other than you) who loves the show. How could you forget, Radar walter O'reily :eek:

Klinger, I didn't like Winchester, even though he represented Boston

How could i forget Radar?!? Winchester was such a snob. Klinger was awesome too; playing crazy to get out of the army to go home and watch the Toledo mudhens.

I think MASH was one of the most briliantly written sitcoms of all time. Every character was fully developed. they made episodes that just reflected on the hard parts of existing in the war as well.

How could i forget Radar?!? Winchester was such a snob. Klinger was awesome too; playing crazy to get out of the army to go home and watch the Toledo mudhens.

I think MASH was one of the most briliantly written sitcoms of all time. Every character was fully developed. they made episodes that just reflected on the hard parts of existing in the war as well.

Seriously, it was a brilliant show. And the longevity of it proves it. It lasted, what, 13 season? and the final episode was the most watched show in history (I think). On that note I'm going to go grab a Grape Knee-High and go to sleep. Goodnight to all you crazy kids out there.

and Deto, thats also a hilarious episode. There so many good ones.

*Effyo is now my favorite poster on 12oz. becuase of his love for M*A*S*H

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

and the psychiatrist, Sydney Freeman? or freedman. He was always coming through when there were hardships.

see this proves my point about good writing.

Look at his last name: Freedman. Freed Man. Free Man. Psychologist. The characters came to him with their problems and after they chatted they felt free of the weight of the burden of war.

Woah. I'm taking this too far. i never even thought about MASH exept for the fact that it was a good show.

One of the few things I would recommend to anyone.

When I was 12 or 13 I broke my foot/leg in about 5 places and had to stay in the hospital for a while. It was like M*A*S*H* overload, I loved it. My favorite episode would have to be the one where Pierce and Honeycut were refusing to take showers as long as Burns played the french horn. That was awesome...

And the one where Hulihan might be pregnant and they have to use radars rabbit...

Milton

I'll leave you in the hospital lookin at mash for months...

whats happenin bats. work and school been eatin my time up man. shits fucked up, no time for nothing lately. the fuckin ac is on somethin freezin in here too and my washer and dryer are both broke.plus the damn cat has a tract infection and the pipe under the sink is leaking fuckfuckfuck. my birthday was on the 10th happy birthday to me bitches.

happy birthday iquizzit. keep it crunk.

fuck. i was supposed to take a "power nap". now it's 4:15am. motherfucker. there goes friday night. well i was mad tired after a hard day catchin fluke with my pops.

glad to see the thread is rocking even tho the prez had to attend to some business.

some things that seem weird now that i'm back in new york.

-now i hang out with people that drink more than me. in hk i was always the champ. chinese people can't drink.

-i can understand what everyone around me is saying. its freaking me out.

-lots of people i see on the street look like they could kick my ass. in hk, my ass is relatively unkickable

-graffiti graffiti graffiti. ahhhhhh.... how i missed having interesting shit to look at on the streets.

-tits. dear god. the tits are everywhere.

-asses. don't forget the asses.

well theres a lot more. maybe some other time.

ahhhgiht my kb ninjas. good to see you holdin it down.

Happy birthday mister quit.

And now another installment of randomness by your good friend Milton:

Last night, or actually afternoon, I'm out with the guys, and my friend that cannot mind his business starts picking shit out about everybody again. You smoke too much weed, you've gained a lot of weight, you didn't get any, &c. After about 40 minutes of this I get a tad upset and say, cut that shit out, enough is enough. He pushes me off and continues. About an hour later he's still full speed ahead with it and I'm tired of it. I say "Cut that shit out, seriously, if you held yourself under the same microscope you hold everyone else you'd probably need professional help." He said "Whatever man, at least I get some." I said "You're gonna front me cause I didn't get some one night? I've been on more dates in the past month than you've been on in your entire life, and half the month I was seeing one person." He says "fuck you dude, you aren't all you try to make yourself out to be." I say, please tell me how I'm not, what do I make up? Do I not go out with women? Am I not a grown man with a degree and a job? Do I not live in my own house? Lets look at you, you live in your parents house, you didn't graduate highschool, the last girl you dated was 4 months ago, and you got your first job 2 weeks ago, and you're gonna front me?" Then I walked out...

and most importantly, milt-dog, that nigga aint even a knightbat. kid needs to check his self befo he riggedy wrecks his self.

happy birthday to me. mama iquit just whipped up some french toast. damn, i could never live with mom and pops, but it sho is nice ta visit.