channel zero heads: i wanna see your graffiti

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

This is a super-tone.... I'm just not one to post it.... Pinup, you have been quoted.

yo got me... and i've been known to watch my back [aaaah !! what the fuck is wrong with me today!]

Originally posted by Milton

Mr. ABC, I demand that you teach me to do wildstyle burners as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation...

if it wasn't for dondi, my graffiti (and the rest of the world's) would completely suck. i owe everything i know to this man. he was doing in 1978 what most fools wish they could do in 2004. learn his secrets and you'll be fine

Orinially posted by Pinup

Mr. ABC, it's amazing how homosexual your older pieces look through snippets as opposed to the whole versions of the new shit that you post on eko'. Propsz.

those wildstyles that i posted were generally painted with heads that were into wildstyles. i try to have a style for every occasion, and when i'm painting a wall with a bunch of anally retentive tech junkies, then it's better to play their game than look completely out of place on the wall, nah'msayin?

the "funk" styles (i guess you could call them) are alot more fun to paint and offer alot more freedom.

anyways, i'm off work tomorrow, catch you all on thursday

I'm into everything and - try to - do everything.

I was just reffering to those last snippets who look...like...sooo 1997. The colour scheme and letters that look like those people at parties that are dreadful dansers and swing their arms about.

Your recent shit is on point. Very australian in a good way ;).

Damn, i should get painting again.

I don't know... australian graff looks jolly... it's bright and big and has bubbles and makes children happy.

But don't mind me. I come up with writing theories which make no sense and which I never apply to myself.

Long live the Penis Lazer.

it's true US stuff looks a bit beat down. Doesn't mean i don't like it. It just looks... tired. But beyond the style, i think you can also put that in part on account of the paint quality. Krylon doesn't match the stuff we get here.

Bummer :D

Originally posted by Vanity

i was talking predominantly about paint.. more so about the colors of the paint.

the red birds in nyc aren't running anymore.

i was talkng bout danish redbirds..the s trains....

Re: ^

Originally posted by BROWNer

hmpf! i was just checking scam's site...niceness.

desparately needs an update though. i'm droppin a serious update on mine pretty soon.. lots of oldschool stuff.

wasn't fair for me to just drop a section of this one... no letters needed, just bringin some spitcan funk.. colab with a couple other people.

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v15/skunkjuice/wall2.jpg'>

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

correct me if im wrong but wasnt that wall with the angel lady on it in a music video..i think the clypse or something??

that's where i'd seen that before. you have a better memory than i. i remember the full flick being posted on here a while back.

Originally posted by Pinup

it's true US stuff looks a bit beat down. Doesn't mean i don't like it. It just looks... tired. But beyond the style, i think you can also put that in part on account of the paint quality. Krylon doesn't match the stuff we get here.

i like american graffiti. to call it tired.....well, in my opinion 90% of graff is tired, regardless of where it's been done. but there are alot of dudes in the states that still have my jaw on the floor when i see their stuff

Archived