bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i figure the time i could spend looking for answers online isnt worth the ridicule i would avoid

so i will just ask here: what is to stop me from riding my trainer tire on the street?

i dont foresee myself actually doing this but i was wondering. wouldnt it actually be nicer

if you were a "fixed gear freestyler," (not that i am by any means) for skids and getting that rear tire all loose.

go get it!

i figure the time i could spend looking for answers online isnt worth the ridicule i would avoid

so i will just ask here: what is to stop me from riding my trainer tire on the street?

i dont foresee myself actually doing this but i was wondering. wouldnt it actually be nicer

if you were a "fixed gear freestyler," (not that i am by any means) for skids and getting that rear tire all loose.

go get it!

yes, it would be nicer if your an FSS. they're slippery and made to handle a trainer, so they'll skid for a long time. also, i'm pretty sure they have horrible traction and handling properties on the street.

Ok I have a question that I hope somebody can answer there is a show on TLC I believe, about 2 tattoo artist that battle on a certain type of tattoo and they had a artist on there who rode a fixed gear that was black with pink rims does anybody know what kind of frame he was riding the top and bottom tubes were fat and oval kinda

Lance is a funny guy to the point of being an asshole sometimes. Im not surprised that he chose to be in a few candid shots like that. One of his friends is probably taking cellphone snapshots along with the photographer just so he and Lance can walk away from all that and laugh about it.