bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
as opposed to grown ass men chained to car payments and driving something that is a complete pain in the ass to park in the city?

HAHA I WAS PLAYIN MY DU, I JUST WANTED TO STIR UP SOME SHIT. PERSONALLY I DONT DRIVE OR BIKE, IM A PROFESSIONAL "WHITE BITCH SHOTGUN RIDER". I JUST GET DROPPED OFF AND PICKED UP SO I AINT GOTTA WORRY ABOUT PARKING OR ABOUT GETTING MY JEANS DIRTY RIDING A BIKE 20 MILES. POWWWWW!

I was just poking fun. I mean, I do have a 54/11 but I also have several other gears right next to those. 54 & 39 up front with 11-23 in the back.

I have three rides right now. 2007 Scott CR1 SL Limited - 2005 Cannondale Optimo cyclocross with full fenders and courtesy flaps (be kind to your friends behind you) & 2006 Felt F3C with a ton of carbon upgrades... which is for sale, if I ever put it up on Craigslist/ eBay.

I currently don't own a track bike though I rode one for years prior. I haven't been able to drop cash on something like that for just tooling around the city. There's plenty of used bike shops in town where I'd could buy something like a bar bike to get me back and forth that I wouldn't have to worry about, but that's what Dutch style bikes are for. If I'm going to put together a track bike... it's going to be something to race on and maybe ride on the streets from time to time, but mostly for racing. And I think by now you all know it'll have a lot of cash into it.

What a long freakin' weekend... nine hours total of riding. With the weather so nice right now it's no wonder I spent that much time training. Still suck when the road turns up though...

Jonathan Page second at Worlds.

Boonen leading Tour of Quatar.

Basso training for start at Tour of California.

Those Time shoes may be hard to find in the states. I'd check eBay and possibly ordering overseas.

is that jamaguchi steel? what a crazy ass bike. i actually think the track drops with a derailleur hangar on them is a good idea, or at least for mountain bikes. i really wanna try single speed but dont feel like building a wheel or spending extra money and my peice of shit mtb isnt worth it anyway.