bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeap. Huf's just a store. And cycling's just riding bicycles.

sorta, cycling is form, grace, and style.as an example dudes who race track, the majority are dumb jocks w/ no flow. see my point. just like most messengers or art school losers arent cyclists. i dont give a fuck how many hours you spend in the saddle.

ps:

if gears on a horixontal dropout made sense dont you think it would hav ebeen adopted quite a long time ago. gimmie a break. fuck that piece of shit. i hate you losers.

museu will always be king

i see horiz drops with der tabs from time to time, although its more on cross or mtb bikes. thats more what i was talking about: i personally dont have much use for horizontal dropouts on a road bike, but it would be nice to have the option of running single speed on my mountain bike or cross bike.

It's round. It has a place outside the velodrome. I don't hate on a nigga. I support my peoples, and I'll laugh when he's riding on Embercadero fighting slight breezes. There's a clip of him doing his thing on Mash. Here. Nobody's riding a fixie in the city to make travel practical, why stop at the drive train?

Nobodies riding a fixie to make travel practical? I disagree.

They're lower maintanance than any other bike, they're more of a theft deterrant provided the thief doesn't have a van he's going to throw the bike into and has no experience riding track bikes, they're less effort than a geared bike (in my experience; I come home way more tired when I use a gear bike and run a high gear most of the time, despite being able to coast), better for climbing hills then a single speed, and more traction in wet weather / snow. On top of that they're more fun. This is talking fixed gears in general by the way, not a track setup with super deep-drops, extremely low stem, etc.

But yeah, disc wheels may not run so great on the streets I guess. I don't really see any point to rock them outside of a track, whether it be for aesthetics or function.

FUCK, I want some god damn Thai food...

Hamilton is not riding the Tour De Langkawi like he had previously noted. I wonder why? I recently read that he's targeting the Giro instead... even without a firm invitation yet.

HondoHamiltonTink6044.jpg

Boonen has been on fire in Quatar. I think he's won four stages out of five now. Has been putting Petacchi to shame and I'm sure Petacchi is in a rage about it.

Nic138582.jpg

And after all these years Cofidis finally updated thier kit... like you care. And they're riding new machines this year as well. The TT bike has pretty nice graphics...

NE2X8748.jpg

And some Team Sprint action for all you track riders out there...

IMG_6680.jpg