Pictures of a scars you wish you had....

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fuck muni@Nov 8 2005, 08:09 AM

acura_TL_A_spec.jpg

bout ta rock one of these in a few years hopefully, 3rd Gen Acura TL ASPEC......

either that or an s4 but im not feelin the mpg on the audi

The next gen TL A-Spec isn't gonna look like that... that's just a concept shot. You should drive an RL before you get a TL, I absolutely love mine.

yea i like the RL...check out the MUGEN LEGEND....its got like 600 HP

but i wanna rock a TL cus i currently own a 2000 TL and the 3rd GEN TLs are fucking pimp.....reasonably priced, 270 HP and a very nice interior. way nicer than g35s, audis, even BMW....you cant beat those blue LEDs and the blue dash lighting. black on black 6spd w/ navi man

check out acurazine.com they got a gang of acura info

Mitsubishi Eclipse Ralliart - The Return of the GSX?

Source: Mitsubishi

Ralliart is the motorsports arm of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation. Worldwide, Ralliart vehicles feature enhanced performance, specialty equipment and sporty styling elements that include more powerful engines, sport-tuned suspensions as well as special fascia and styling cues. The best-selling import coupe for the past 15 years, Eclipse was redesigned for 2006 -and Mitsubishi design engineers wasted no time giving Eclipse the Ralliart treatment.

"To be considered Ralliart, a vehicle must offer improved

engine performance and handling, sportier styling, interior enhancements and bold paint," explained Dan Sims, general manager of MMNA's design center. "The Eclipse Ralliart concept passes that test with flying colors."

Special attention was paid to increasing horsepower and torque, adding all-wheel drive capability for improved power in a variety of driving conditions while minimizing weight. To boost horsepower to an estimated 400 hp, a turbocharged 4G63 engine was borrowed from the Lancer Evolution and supplemented with a custom air intake and other HKS performance parts. The concept Eclipse's rally prowess is enhanced with the all-wheel drive system currently available on the Endeavor and Lancer Evolution as well as a six-speed manual transmission. Lightweight carbon fiber was used extensively in the roof, hood, fascias and front fenders.

The custom exterior is enhanced by Hot Red Mica paint, specially formulated by PPG for this concept. The Eclipse Ralliart rides on 20-inch high-performance carbon fiber wheels with AVS Sport Yokohama tires. Interior enhancements include Recaro performance seats trimmed with leather and Alcanterra suede, four-point restraints, racing gauges and a Rockford Fosgate premium sound system.

Mitsu_Eclipse_SEMA_101.jpg

Mitsu_Eclipse_SEMA_033.jpg

Mitsu_Eclipse_SEMA_124.jpg

Mitsu_Eclipse_SEMA_143.jpg

More found here...

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMSA/jsp/ral...otoGallery2.jsp

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Fugazi@Oct 30 2005, 02:46 PM

Well... just got my new car. It's slow and big, but I like it.

Picture.jpg

sick RL man. those things are sweet..... im like the little brother of the 12oz acura heads, with the tsx :lol:

one of these days ill step it up tho, and good luck on the TL muni.

2157691_3_full.jpg

i want either anthracite metallic or the nighthawk black....not sure yet, depends what shoes i put on it

453610_43_full.jpg

2 years ago i dreamt about second gen TLs, now i got one, slammed on 19s with a few bolt ons under the hood. still a work in progress though

453610_36_full.jpg

my TL back in the day, with my old 240sx which i had to sell. notice the sleepy eyes haha. im bout to cop another 240sx as a project car, i gottta stack a little more in the back account though

• 2 weeks later...

flippin sweet. I saw a mazarati the other day at a strip club. It had paddle shifters.

Well I got my car back. I drove it for 3 hours or so and a freeze plug blew out of the head and broke the timing belt. I was VERY fortunate to not have bent my valves. It is in the process of being fixed, and I will have pictures of it up very soon as it is at my house now. I'm way excited it felt good to be able to boost again. I need to get my SAFC tuned though so it works copletely right.

Man, I ain't got money for no rims... that and I like the ones that are on the front.

They're second generation eagle talon rims. I don't want any other rims anyway....

It's all good, the timing belt and head gasket need to be put back on....

I got my car back the other night and a freeze plug blew out of the head

and broke my brand new timing belt. I was very fortunate to not have bent

any valves... so it's taken apart underneath the hood right now.

my friend paints his own rims with that hammered steel rustoleum....

it's rather durable for that kind of application, they're charcoal grey....

I'll probably do something similar.

I'm a true DSM fanatic, it's not like I have money for anything but 93 octane.... let alone powder coating.

Plus, that and I don't want any "bling" on my car. It attracts enough attention being red as it is.

Nice Dirty!

Painted a set of my rims black awhile back. They have spray paint designed for wheels. I went with a flat black, covered by a gloss black then finally the clear gloss made for wheels. Stuff is extremely strong. I put 2 layers on there. Worked great, had them on a long while and never chipped/faded. Go with with a semi fine grit sandpaper and work down to a super fine grit. That will remove all the protective finish on your wheels and allow for the new paint to adhese. Anyways, you know the deal.

I think the black would look hot. Or just stick with 2gs and leave it as a sleeper, for those that dont know.

Anyways,I have had this link saved for awhile and found it agian yesterday in one of my many folders.

http://members.shaw.ca/costall/1000Q/

Its a pretty badass page with tons of info. Have fun!

Thanks for the tips!! I'm probably gonna do that, there's a couple kinks that still need

to be worked out on my car, including a fucked off motor mount that causes a jerk

if you don't shift perfectly smooth... and my safc needs to be tuned, you can see

where my gauges and safc are mounted through the back window of the car.

My friend has 2 red and black awd 1g's just like mine, when we went and picked

my car up the other day from my dad's, we both cruised back to Arlington in the cars.

It was pretty bad ass, that's why I wanted my car so bad was to cruise around

with that other awd 1g. We were passing cars on the highway on both sides of them doing like 110 alot of the way... haha.

Shameless, when are you gonna get some more pictures of that 280 you and your dad have?

I'd like to see them, is it working, do you ever drive it? I'm sure it's very fun.

My little brother said he's gonna "go" Nissan when he gets enough money,

he's the one that sold his awd 1g for a 92 gsxr 750... and he sold that like 2 weeks ago

and is saving money to get a Kawasaki ZX10... which is dumb to me, but whatever.

He's making talk of buying a 240 later on and putting an imported RB26 in it...

that'd be quite a beast. Anyway, I've thoroughly read through that link you posted

already... thanks though. There really is alot of good information in the

owner communities for any kind of car really, I think the internet has been a huge

help in my learning about my car.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Nov 29 2005, 10:18 AM

I think the black would look hot.

see...shameless knows whats up. if my boy agrees to sell me his wrecked galant...its definitely getting the black wheel treatment, carbon fiber hood and super tinted windows. I guess it'll lose its sleeper status...but with it being a 12 second sedan...it should still surprise a few people. Plus with the car being black...the hood isn't as noticeable.

non nonon I think you got me wrong... I will have black wheels, I already wanted

to paint some of those 2g wheels black. That's what kind of wheels my friend

painted.... and they look really nice. I like the chrome 2g wheels, but I really wouldn't

put chrome on my car unless it was under the hood. Plus those wheels are VERY

rare/hard to get ahold of... the chrome ones anyway. I would very much like

to have a fmic kit... and I'd paint it black, I'm all about not looking conspicuous.

It's hard, having a red car, but I don't want to attract any unnecessary attention....

which reminds me that I need to get my exhaust welded back together, I cut it right in

front of the cat because it was clogged, but now it's ridiculously loud especially under boost.

Archived