IRAQ IS A DISASTER

TheoHuxtable

yeah, they really do beleive that this war is for FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY, especially in the south, they call it the Bible belt down here, what crap!...

By the way, Kabar, in Islam, there is no problem with moderninity, it is Innovations in Religion that are rejected, If some one tried to make up a new way to worship , this is what Islam is opposed to,but Islam does not condemn cellphones and computers etc. , It is just the evil people do with technology that is condemned.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dawood@Jul 23 2005, 11:53 PM

yeah, they really do beleive that this war is for FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY, especially in the south, they call it the Bible belt down here, what crap!...

I find it quite humorous that you would insult a group of people for being overly religious, when you infact are their counterparts on the other end of the spectrum. In other words, pull your head out of your ass.

Originally posted by Stereotype V.001+Jul 25 2005, 02:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stereotype V.001 - Jul 25 2005, 02:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Jul 23 2005, 11:53 PM

I find it quite humorous that you would insult a group of people for being overly religious, when you infact are their counterparts on the other end of the spectrum. In other words, pull your head out of your ass.

[/b]

I didn't get that in his post he's not telling us anything that we don't already know, that conservative or evangelical Christians (which my family are a part of) are the biggest supporters of the is war and believe it's actually for FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY. Thats no insult thats a fact.

Originally posted by symbols@Jul 25 2005, 04:07 PM

just as many extremist muslims are in favor of the war on the west being waged by al-qaeda?

it seems you rebelled against the evangelical family and ended up at the same place: religious extremism

Wrong, I do not follow religious extremism, I'm a fundamentalist there is a difference. And every Muslim that follows the fundamentals of Islam by Qur'an and Sunnah does not support Al-Qaeda. Cause killing innocents takes you out of the fold of Islam. I'm not a Qutbists (Bin Laden).

Why am I even talking about extremist. My last post stated that conservative or evangelical Christians are the biggest supporters of the is war, thats true so why are we debating this. I didn't call them extremist.

evangelical christians are extremist

also,. i did not say EVERY muslim supported them, i said MANY muslims.

and maybe if a lot of muslims on this board were not so quick to defend bin laden, i might feel differently

people just read what they want to, huh?

actually, druggus Bickus, Bin Laaden is known to the scolars of Islaam as a kharijee, (translated) One who goes out. meaning one who leaves the correct methodology of the religion. I am not a Bin Laaden fan,

the scholars say,

Council of Senior Scholars Back Government Crackdown on Terrorists

RIYADH, 17 August 2003 — The Kingdom’s highest Islamic authority yesterday denounced terror attacks in the Kingdom, describing them as “serious criminal acts,” and pledged its full support for the government.

“Acts of sabotage such as bombings, murder and destruction of property are serious criminal acts and an aggression against innocent people... which warrant severe and deterrent punishment,” the Council of Senior Islamic Scholars said in a statement.

The 17-member council, headed by Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh, declared its support for the actions being taken by the state to track down terrorists in an effort to shield the country from their actions.

The scholars’ statement followed media reports that 10 suspected militants were arrested in the southern city of Jizan after police raided their hideout on Friday.

The Islamic body called on the Saudi people to “stand behind the country’s leadership and their scholars,” at these difficult times in the fight against “evildoers.”

The statement dubbed “misguided and ignorant” those who claim that terrorism was part of jihaad, or holy war. It said people who provide shelter to suspected militants were committing a “grave sin.”

ok druggus?

if you want to learn more about the Islamic position on this

listen to this.....the first minute of it is in Arabic, but the rest is in english...

http://spubs.com/sps/sad/mp3.cfm?scn=dl&LeID=128

Originally posted by Salafi_Zahrah@Jul 25 2005, 08:10 PM

Which Muslims defended Bin Laden?

you're kidding, right?

"As a lawyer, I say to Suspect No. 1, as the American government calls him: Oh Osama . . . you are a hero in the full sense of the word. [You possess] all the manly virtues, those [virtues] lacking in the half-men who control the Muslim and Arab resources (i.e. Arab rulers). For this reason, you will continue to live in our hearts and in our minds . . . Allah's peace, mercy, and blessings are upon you; no peace, no mercy, and no blessings on the traitors and cowards who have been blinded to the truth by the pleasures of domination. May you eradicate American and its 'infinite justice;' victory to Islam and the Muslims."

- Afaq Arabiya, Egyptian-based journal of the Muslim Brotherhood, September 26, 2001, by Dr. Ahmad Al-Magdoub (MEMRI, October 4, 2001, No. 281)

"Although some were sorry about the killing of innocent Americans in Washington and New York, most of [our] people derived satisfaction from the insult to the American pride, and from the shaking of faith that the American cowboy, Little Bush, places in the intelligence apparatuses and their agents throughout the world. There was nearly an Egyptian consensus on the matter, except for a few ministers who, in their hypocrisy, rushed to the American Embassy to ostentatiously offer their condolences."

- Al-Ahrar, Egyptian opposition press, September 25, 2001, by retired general Sallah A-Sin Salim, advisor at the National Center for Middle East Studies (MEMRI, October 4, 2001, No. 281)

"Millions across the world shouted in joy: American was hit! . . . This call expressed the sentiments in millions across the world, whom the American master has treated with tyranny, arrogance, bullying, conceit, deceit, and bad taste - like every bully whom no one has yet put in his place. True, thousands of innocents became victims . . .among them Egyptians who had immigrated to the U.S. in search of opportunity and [a better] life; but what can a person do when the neighborhood bully gets [a blow] from behind that shakes his very existence, insults his dignity and humiliates him? Obviously [the person] is glad, even if it is wrong to rejoice . . ."

- Al-Maydan, Egyptian independent weekly, September 24, 2001, by Dr. Nabil Farouq (MEMRI, October 4, 2001, No. 281)

"He [bush] declares that anyone who does not support him supports terror, and woe betide anyone who supports terror . . . This kind of declaration can only come from leaders of Hitler's ilk . . ." "If Osama bin Laden is proven to be involved in the attacks on the U.S., I will make a statue of him and set it in my home; I will also hang his picture in my office. Because he has proven to us that the U.S., which we thought was an undefeatable force, can be humiliated."

- Al-Ahrar, Egyptian opposition press, September 24, 2001, by columnist Salim Azzouz (MEMRI, October 4, 2001, No. 281)

holy shit there are a LOT more...

Celebration Of September 11 Attacks/Anthrax Scare

http://www.adl.org/911/celebration.asp

Al-Qaida in Iraq has claimed responsibility for many deadly attacks, including suicide car bombings and kidnappings. The group is led by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, a Sunni from Jordan who has vowed to attack Iraq's majority Shiite Muslim population in a bid to start a civil war.

Al-Qaeda in Iraq [Tanzeem Qaedat Al-Jihad Fi Bilad Al-Rafidayn] issued a statement yesterday, July 17, 2005, urging the mujahideen to “stick to your flags and come closer to your God,” believing victory to be close and the operations they mount against the “crusaders” to be insurmountable. The group claims that they have information from “intelligence sources” that there have been attempts to quash jihad. According to the message, introducing Sunni involvement in the drafting of the Iraqi constitution, “tarnishing the reputation” of al-Qaeda in Iraq members, and allegedly lying about capturing Zarqawi aides, are each examples of attempts made to stop the insurgency.

Further, the message assures that the group is in “good shape” and Sheikh Abu Musab al-Zarqawi continues to watch over the operations and follow up on them “personally.”

Maybe you haven't directly, but stating Osama wasn't responsible for his actions and supporting extremists in other posts (implying the Iraqi insurgents are simply protecting their homelands, when they are in fact from foreign nations and killing civilians) is just as bad.

"The only ones I support in this war are the Muslims, the rightous Muslims, the fundamentalist who fighting like they should democracy and Islam do not match (democracy is man ruled Shari'ah law is God's rule)"

And upon hearing of the London attacks, what is your first reaction? Horror, disgust, anger?

"Yes I heard this, this morning 40 dead and 300 injuried according to Yahoo. Muslims in western counties please be careful if you must go out today."

VERY sensitive.

And upon hearing you haven't experienced life as a Muslim woman in the opressive regimes that you support on here, as I alluded to in another post but you chose to ignore, your posts are viewed by me with even less seriousness. You are actually a white farm girl from Ohio going through a stage and playing dress-up. Grow up and learn to give people who have died the respect they deserve, and the cowards behind their deaths the blame they also deserve.

you two are new around here. .or maybe just finally finding a reason to post.

iv'e been around since 2000

i don't have to research every post on this board to know that some people are/were terrorist sympathizers...

if you don't think you are, maybe you should take a good hard look at what you are posting and ask yourself why you are placing the blame squarely on the shoulders of the american gov't and not realizing that others are to blame as well

some classics froom salafi and dawood.

I'm sorry but there is more evidence that our own government was behind this than Osama.

There were more than tens of evidences provided by many individual "non-muslim" investigators stating that the Osama video cannot be taken as a smoking gun as it does not fill the criteria. If it were to be taken in any court it would be dismissed on its quality and credibility. And they say they found passports in the rumble, oh come on BS.

First off, None of us knows who really flew those planes into the towers, I mean, we know who the media is blaming, the arab guys whose pictures we've all seen.

and not from you two..

PLUS BIN LADEN IS NOTHIN NEW HE HAS BEEN DOIN SHIT LIKE THIS FOR A WHILE AND IF THE GOVERMENT REALLY WANTED TO STOP HIM BACK THEN THEY COULD OF AND THEY COULD OF STOPED THOSE PLANES FLYING IN THE BUILDINGS BUT AMERIKKKA JUST NEEDS SOME SORT OF EXCUSE TO WHIPE OUT WHOLE PLACES SO THEY CAN TAKE CONTROL OF THEM AND SPREAD CAPITALISM.

Every one is saying BinLadin and I'm sure every one will be shocked when it's reveiled that it's some toothless fuck like Mcvaie or something

cbc has also been airing a documentary on the islamic world, the different groups and interpretations, the why's so many people in the middle east are happy about this

Originally posted by Salafi_Zahrah+May 29 2005, 08:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Salafi_Zahrah - May 29 2005, 08:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>The only ones I support in this war is the Muhjahadeen (Muslim fighters who happened to be some Sunni Arabs and Sunni Iraqis (mostly), Sunni Kurds and even a few Iraqi Shia ) that are fighting for true freedom which is Islam. True freedom, from the Islamic perspective, does not mean aimlessly following all of your human desires for food, drink, wealth and sex. On the contrary, freedom means being able to control one's base desires and fulfilling them in a proper and legal way. This brings one's desires in tune with what God wants for us --- only then is a person truly free.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Salafi_Zahrah@May 30 2005, 10:57 AM

I'm not saying there aren't any bad Muslims cause there are but they do not rep Islam they are innovators cause only Allah can guide we can not convert you to Islam it is not forced. The largest Muslim country in the world today is Indonesia --- and there were never any battles fought there. Islam is fastest growing religion in the US even without it being on TV like church services are.

You are actually a white farm girl from Ohio going through a stage and playing dress-up.

You have never met me.

Grow up and learn to give people who have died the respect they deserve, and the cowards behind their deaths the blame they also deserve.

like you are an example of respect.

Yeah, I don't have any proof readily available to support this...but i'd be willing to bet most of the insurgents in Iraq are not foreign fighters. In fact I'd say 75% or more of them are Baath party members who did well under saddam or just educated people who understand US foreign policy well enough to know why they were invaded. And to set the record straight, I wouldn't consider myself a terrorist sympathizer...but its a fact that there is a very lopsided war going on with undefined boundries, and massive civilian casualties (more Iraqi civilian casualties than "coalition" ; most of which were caused by "precision US airstrikes") ...so if US troops cause civilian casualties that is (more or less) state-sponsored terrorism...which I dont support either. It just seems that people are outraged when a westerner dies, but yet, we killed at least 20 fold civilians in Iraq and it's accepted by so many people.

salafi

your earlier responses are clearly rife with doubt.

reasonable doubt is just what DEFENSE attornies aim for when DEFENDING thier clients

i'm get the feeling bin laden would consider al-qaeda part of the muhajedeen.

i'll consider you his supporter until you can get him to admit he's not a muhajadeen

documents found in the charity's Bosnian office also chronicle the evolution of bin Laden's movement from support of the once U.S.-based muhajedeen warriors fighting Soviet occupation of Afghanistan to a global terror network that posed threats to the United States and rest of the Western world.

Another local newspaper, Vest, came up with the discovery that the bloody trail of the massacre of Macedonian policemen which took place in the Sarplanina village of Vejce in April led straight back to the "mujahedeen " Bin Laden.

Originally posted by angelofdeath@Jul 26 2005, 04:34 PM

"massive civilian casualties"

i'd be curious to know which "wars" never had civilian casualties.

haha, Well...thats a good point. Usually we inflict a lot more civilian casualties than our enemies do. Sometimes our enemies don't inflict any US civilian casualties while we kill them by the thousands.

Originally posted by symbols@Jul 26 2005, 06:01 PM

salafi

your earlier responses are clearly rife with doubt.

reasonable doubt is just what DEFENSE attornies aim for when DEFENDING thier clients

i'm get the feeling bin laden would consider al-qaeda part of the muhajedeen.

i'll consider you his supporter until you can get him to admit he's not a muhajadeen

documents found in the charity's Bosnian office also chronicle the evolution of bin Laden's movement from support of the once U.S.-based muhajedeen warriors fighting Soviet occupation of Afghanistan to a global terror network that posed threats to the United States and rest of the Western world.

Another local newspaper, Vest, came up with the discovery that the bloody trail of the massacre of Macedonian policemen which took place in the Sarplanina village of Vejce in April led straight back to the "mujahedeen " Bin Laden.

I would like to point out to you that "mujahadeen" is not an organised army that is governed by a central body,

Mujahadeen literly meaning the hardworkers, are composed of mainly ordinary civilians who go and train in milatary combat to fight against an invading force etc for free. The most common training grounds were in afganistan however due to war in there i belive it is now rather difficullt and dangerous to get training. Also becuase there is no central body governing islamic milatant opperations it will be harder for indiviuals to actuly go out and help in this particulary manner.

It is important to realise that there is no offical "mujahideen" as there is no islamic state.

To conclude my comments any1 can really be a mujahideen the people resisting the occupation force with pure intentions can be called the mujahideen. This does not fit Osama.

However, in Iraq at least, many attacks are focused SPECIFICALLY on Muslims...by Muslims. That's a complicated situation. From what I gather, that has less to do with religion and more about the power struggle in that country.

Abu al-Darda' said: I heard the Prophet (peace be upon him) say: "Allah may forgive all sins except for the one who dies as a polytheist or a believer who kills another believer intentionally." [sunan Abi Dawud]

`Ubadah b. al-Samit relates that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "If a believer kills another believer and is pleased with what he did, Allah will never accept from him any excuse or justification."

From all of this, it should be perfectly clear that a Muslim may not participate in killing or injuring his fellow Muslim. Likewise, he may not participate in the destruction of any Muslim country or any premises therein, whether civilian or military, no matter what the reason. Even if a Muslim faces the risk of death or personal loss for not participating, he does not have the right to save himself by killing his brother. In other words: he may not kill his brother to avoid being killed himself.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape2.html

did anyone see the video that sister salafi posted on another thread?

This is a clear proof what the iraqi people feel about the American occupation of Iraq.

And nobody HERE supported or supports Bin laaden. Give it up and find another way to try to discredit myself and sister salafi. My position has been and will be , that it is possible that muslims OR non muslims perpertrated or were behind 911. Thats a fact. And to target a whole religion based upon the acts of individuals is obserd. Because Islam , In no way supports these actions , At ALL ,

You want to post snippets of my earlier posts trying to paint me as a radical terrorist murder sympathizer supporter.

You must have learned that technique from watching too much TV.

Why dont you quote my earlier posts when I denounced terrorism and even posted links to Islamic scholars denouncing and condemning these attacks ?

I'm really done arguing......Its just useless, some of you only hear what you want to and skip over the rest.

Drama Queens

iraq10.ram

Hey guys, those were some great propaganda films! My favorite parts are the sappy music played in the background, and the special attention paid to the soldiers praying beforehand. Not like those insurgents ever pray in their videos......

You guys should post some of the Zarqawi videos now.. you do want to show both sides, right? How about the one of the stuffed animal packed with explosives thrown at a child of an Iraqi soldier, or that helicopter pilot who survived a crash and was shot through the stomach and chest while pleading for his life, or the executions of the CARE workers who are only in Iraq to help the victims of this war, or the Iraqi children being blown up that took place the other day, or any of the beheadings caught on tape?

Oh wait, that wouldn't serve your little agenda, would it?

Archived