IRAQ IS A DISASTER

TheoHuxtable

Guest NoamChomsky

i just saw a really good documentary about reservists called up to war called "off to war" at the tribeca film festival. i've been in the army for like 3 years now and been to iraq 3 times. twice with ranger batt and once with the 82nd. i feel fucking worn down. alot of the leadership is getting out not to mention all the joes getting out. the back door draft shit is kicking in seeing alot of old faces who got out that were forced back in. fuckin sucks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BobTheBuilder.@May 24 2005, 12:27 PM

Surprise surprise, more assholes still talking about shit that they don't know jack fuck about because they're not in Iraq.

Bob the whatever ... i dont respect you just because you SAY u experienced some shit in Iraq and blah blah blah ... and if you did, SO WHAT?? WHO GIVES A FUCK??? ... if u went, u volunteered, they called you, whatever, i dont give a shit, you are still just another stupid motherfucker, a meaningless fucking puppet, that got tricked into serving the RACIST,NAZI,IMPERIALIST army of ameriKKKA, that has done nothing for the Iraqi people ... you said "they have build thousands of schools" .. WHAT GOOD IS TO HAVE ALL THOSE SCHOOLS WHEN HALF OF MILLION OF IRAQI CHILDREN HAVE DIED FROM 1991 TO 2000 BECAUSE OF WAR AND THE US EMBARGOS. Think you idiot ... this invasion is a bigger plan than to "rebuild" or "free" a nation, an Empire needs resources to survive, YOUR FUCKIN SUV NEEDS TO RUN.. its not coincidence that the US is invading the country where 90% of the worlds oil comes from.

Originally posted by prophet1+May 24 2005, 02:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (prophet1 - May 24 2005, 02:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BobTheBuilder.@May 24 2005, 12:27 PM

Surprise surprise, more assholes still talking about shit that they don't know jack fuck about because they're not in Iraq.

Bob the whatever ... i dont respect you just because you SAY u experienced some shit in Iraq and blah blah blah ... and if you did, SO WHAT?? WHO GIVES A FUCK??? ... if u went, u volunteered, they called you, whatever, i dont give a shit, you are still just another stupid motherfucker, a meaningless fucking puppet, that got tricked into serving the RACIST,NAZI,IMPERIALIST army of ameriKKKA, that has done nothing for the Iraqi people ... you said "they have build thousands of schools" .. WHAT GOOD IS TO HAVE ALL THOSE SCHOOLS WHEN HALF OF MILLION OF IRAQI CHILDREN HAVE DIED FROM 1991 TO 2000 BECAUSE OF WAR AND THE US EMBARGOS. Think you idiot ... this invasion is a bigger plan than to "rebuild" or "free" a nation, an Empire needs resources to survive, YOUR FUCKIN SUV NEEDS TO RUN.. its not coincidence that the US is invading the country where 90% of the worlds oil comes from.

[/b]

You fucking retard, shut up. I stated numerous times that we did invade Iraq for its oil. You're a fucking genious for figuring that out. Why were embargos placed on Iraq? Saddam. Yes we are a Nazi Imperialist nationt that is looking to kill idiots like you. Fucking idiot, take a History class and learn what Nazisim is. Yes, I got tricked. You reflect nothing but stupidity. Compare Gross income per capita of Iraqis now and Gross capita before. Despite your retarded observations, the MAJORITY of Iraq is stable and peaceful. Im not going to sit here and argue with you because you already have your mind set. Now.. locate the nearest bridge and jump head first- prefrebly aim for jagged rocks.

[

You fucking retard, shut up. I stated numerous times that we did invade Iraq for its oil. You're a fucking genious for figuring that out. Why were embargos placed on Iraq? Saddam. Yes we are a Nazi Imperialist nationt that is looking to kill idiots like you. Fucking idiot, take a History class and learn what Nazisim is. Yes, I got tricked. You reflect nothing but stupidity. Compare Gross income per capita of Iraqis now and Gross capita before. Despite your retarded observations, the MAJORITY of Iraq is stable and peaceful. Im not going to sit here and argue with you because you already have your mind set. Now.. locate the nearest bridge and jump head first- prefrebly aim for jagged rocks.

compare nothing you mindless drone, death, racism and genocide is not acceptable, stop trying to convinve yourself that you did something productive in IRAQ, look at reality you shit head, you fucked up .......... " locate the nearest bridge and jump head first- prefrebly aim for jagged rocks." ....... thats how fucked up in the head you are ... after war trauma ...

Death is not acceptable? Genocide? Go look in the dictionary to see what Genocide means. Quit smoking crack which is laced with pcp and served on LSD paper you dipshit, people die, get over it. Join the fucking Peace corps or something.

There is/was a recent genocide situation in Africa... did you bother to check on that? No. shut the fuck up.

Prophet has a point. Stop convincing yourself that you were sent there to do "good". You are a soldier of an evil empire not some "hero" nation spreading Democracy, shit WE aint even a democracy anymore. Nobodies blaiming you for doing your job but don't get it twisted, we aint helping nobody over there.

How would you know? Were you in Iraq? Don't forget that EVERY news outlet has something to gain from what they report, this is all you guys watch, a fixed opinion of some news outlet... even those far out there right wing news outlets you so despratley rely on have something to gain.

Go on the DOD website and read about the positive things from Iraq. Also visit Military.com forums to see non biased pictures brought from Iraq by soldiers WHO SERVED THERE. You can see positive changes, kids going to school like they should and their parents making enough money to support a family... shit like that, shit that wasn't there before we invaded.

How come non of you guys state facts about Saddam killing thousands of his people, slaughtering them? At least we don't kill civilians on purpose.

Originally posted by BobTheBuilder.@May 25 2005, 12:14 AM

How would you know? Were you in Iraq? Don't forget that EVERY news outlet has something to gain from what they report, this is all you guys watch, a fixed opinion of some news outlet... even those far out there right wing news outlets you so despratley rely on have something to gain.

Go on the DOD website and read about the positive things from Iraq. Also visit Military.com forums to see non biased pictures brought from Iraq by soldiers WHO SERVED THERE. You can see positive changes, kids going to school like they should and their parents making enough money to support a family... shit like that, shit that wasn't there before we invaded.

How come non of you guys state facts about Saddam killing thousands of his people, slaughtering them? At least we don't kill civilians on purpose.

What's funny is that every person that I've talked to that's in the millitary and going back and forth to Iraq has a brainwashed hatred for them. They talk about "blasting Habeeb" like it's some fun game and refuse to recognise that "Habeeb" is a human being fighting for his country and culture while we are only there to rape their country and culture. Also the heads I'm talking about don't really make much of a distinction between millitants and civilians they are all animals to them. And yes, civilians are killed on purpose often.

"How come non of you guys state facts about Saddam killing thousands of his people, slaughtering them? "--->

Because it's none of America's buisiness and it has NOTHING to do with why were there. We have a fucking coup going on right here in the US. We have our own tyrant dictator destroying our country and outlawing freedom and soon thanks to the Patriot Act, common everyday people will start being disapeared, jailed, executed for everything from drug crimes to speaking out against the government like we are doing right now, what the fuck we care about another tyrant in another culture on the other side of the planet?

And another thing, if civil war breaks out here, who's side are you gonna be on the Army's or the Peoples? Just out of curiosity.

We will be on the Shitt'es and Kurds side. Just because you speak to a few soldiers does not mean that they represent anything. Once again, you are in no position to speak about the killing of civilians on purpose. If you kill an unarmed civilian you are charged with first degree murder just as you would be back here.

Their culture? Fuck their culture, it revolves around beheadings, robbing females of rights and slavery.

The world is revolving, you're not. Get over it, we got in and we will finish the job. If there will be a civil war it will be better for US from a military standpoint. Currently, not every Sunni is an enemy, if civil war occurs any male of fighting age who posseses a weapon or poses a threat will be killed.

I personally don't approve of any 'unarmed civilian' killing. A military member recently got 10 year in prison for shooting some 18 year old kid or something of that nature who had stacked weapons in his house such as RPG IEDS and had possesion of numerous humvee and U.S. military manuals. In which case, the person who shot teh unarmed kid did the right thing, you kill U.S. personel and you get killed. Never the less, the soldier who was told by his country to fight is serving time in Prison.

Based on my knowledge, that statment is correct. But let me go into more detail.. The Kurds want their own government and country ak. "Kurdsitan" . Problem resides in the fact that they wanna take some oil fields with em... anywho this won't be relevant till the sunnis are made the imperial bitches.

A civil war in Iraq would bring support from mmmmmaaaannny ME countries... for example since Iran is like 98% Shitte, they will support the Shittes... While im on that, if some of you guys don't klnow why the Sunnis are killing the Shittes its because the new Shitte gov is heavily influenced by Iran- or at least they think it is... right now its influenced by the US but once we leave then Iran will take that spot.

Anyways back on track, since the countries will all wanna kill each other, we will not be involved in the fighting but we will support the Kurds no matter what- they have been our Iraqi friends for the longest. (For the followers of MERO: They are the Realest Niggas on the Block.) But we won't have to support them individually they are on the Shittes side.

While all of this is happening, we will be securing the oil pipelines.

More to come later... im going to deposit my semen.

whoa BOB!!

good to have you back lashing out and serving everybody

a big dose of mini-dink tantrums! YAY!

btw, all this whining about biased news sources, and your answer

is to visit the what? oh yea, the pentagon's website.

smooth move x-lax.

as true as that may be, i'm more inclined to believe the fact of

the matter is war, and specifically iraq, was(from the get go), is, and will likely continue to be lopsidedly bad.

i'm not holding my breath for this great triumph of

democracy in iraq, especially the way it's been foisted, and by who.

i personally believe that vision, while commendable, is

very, very faulty. but what do i know! i never served and i read a whole

lot of varied, make-believe news stories.

as far as you posting, you are completely welcome..it seems to me you like to come around once in awhile and try to steamroll people, alot of the time with insults..if that's your perogative, then so be it.

you're not gonna steamroll me though.

Originally posted by BobTheBuilder.@May 24 2005, 10:19 PM

Thats the only place where you will see anything positive. Because bad shit sells. Know it. If you want me to stop posting here all you gotta do is ask...

BOBTHEBUILDER ...... why dont you build a fucking rocket launcher with one of your water pipes at home, use some TNT, stick the pipe up your ass... lite it up, and put an END to your shitty life. Because it seems like you dont have SHIT to do but to sit your fat ass infront of your PC monitor, and waste the energy and blood that flows through your hands, by typing your desperate and angry comments in defense of YOUR ARMY...

fuck you and your "POSITIVITY" ... MILITARY.COM ??? thats your un-biased news resource?? ..... dont shit your self, please!!

be that as it may... As a soldier you need to have a certain mindset. I just dont got it. I look at the situation like Iraq and think.....hmmm wrex. Why are people getting blown up out there in the desert. It seems that things were alot cooler before we started this shit. Is it really a huge deal if Iraq has some WMDs kicking around. Iran & Israel both have them shits along with a bunch of other more threatening places. Saddam H wouldnt try to start shit with America. Homie was just trying to protect his wealth. A thug

Yo Bob, I said if civil war was to brake out HERE as in the US. As in people revolting against this "New America" government phisically.

Like a real life revolution with the majority of the people actually taking up armes against the police state.

(Hypothetically speaking) You being in the army an all, which side would you be on?

The side against the government.

Despite what I say that pro-governent I don't like that fact that religion has been pushed into it. I don't like that fact that the government can send you to prison for 10 years for selling a plant. I don't like the fact that politicians start wars and non of them contribute by sending their kids to the millitary. This country is built on lower and middle class, I could give two fucks about those who are on top of the econ chain...

Hehehehe, good luck overthrowing the American government. Something similar happened in New York (Hens the ending part of "Gangs of New York") the national guard will be dispatched with orders to shoot and kill.

In reality I hope the next president is Hillary Clinton just because im tired of the same assholes getting elected in circles... Did you guys know that Kerry is related to Dubyaa?

French fries protester regrets war jibe

Wednesday May 25, 2005

It was a culinary rebuke that echoed around the world, heightening the sense of tension between Washington and Paris in the run-up to the invasion of Iraq. But now the US politician who led the campaign to change the name of french fries to "freedom fries" has turned against the war.

Walter Jones, the Republican congressman for North Carolina who was also the brains behind french toast becoming freedom toast in Capitol Hill restaurants, told a local newspaper the US went to war "with no justification".

Mr Jones, who in March 2003 circulated a letter demanding that the three cafeterias in the House of Representatives' office buildings ban the word french from menus, said it was meant as a "light-hearted gesture".

But the name change, still in force, made headlines around the world, both for what it said about US-French relations and its pettiness.

Now Mr Jones appears to agree. Asked by a reporter for the North Carolina News and Observer about the name-change campaign - an idea Mr Jones said at the time came to him by a combination of God's hand and a constituent's request - he replied: "I wish it had never happened."

Although he voted for the war, he has since become one of its most vociferous opponents on Capitol Hill, where the hallway outside his office is lined with photographs of the "faces of the fallen".

"If we were given misinformation intentionally by people in this administration, to commit the authority to send boys, and in some instances girls, to go into Iraq, that is wrong," he told the newspaper. "Congress must be told the truth."

- Jamie Wilson

source

That's what politicians do... Im guessing he wants a job somewhere in the near future.

Why are people so zoned on "we went to war without justification".... ok well we did, now what? Would you want us to pull out of Iraq and let the country get fucked up beyond all recognition?

Pointing fingers does no one good, we know who did it and why they did it. Like I said, we're there and we will finish what we started.

If you are looking for something to complain about, complain on the soldiers behalf about pay... where haliburton employees make 90k to 150k a year and people who HAVE TO PROTECT THEM and DO THE FIGHTING get 16k a year.

Originally posted by BobTheBuilder.@May 25 2005, 12:35 PM

Why are people so zoned on "we went to war without justification".... ok well we did, now what? Would you want us to pull out of Iraq and let the country get fucked up beyond all recognition?

Pointing fingers does no one good, we know who did it and why they did it. Like I said, we're there and we will finish what we started.

If you are looking for something to complain about, complain on the soldiers behalf about pay... where haliburton employees make 90k to 150k a year and people who HAVE TO PROTECT THEM and DO THE FIGHTING get 16k a year.

Allow me to add my shitty opinion to this shitty discussion...YEAH, let's pull out like we did in vietnam, trust me another country will help Iraq out (THEY HAVE RESOURCES WORTH MONEY)...besides, fuck 'em, who cares...worse things have happened...

But we all know the US won't pull out, that would be like robbing a bank and getting away with it and then returning the money.

At least bob can realize the only reason we are in Iraq is the oil. What he can't seem to realize is that he's been fed some neo-conservative b.s. (which may or may not have some truth) to make him think he's doing the right thing. Honestly if you're sending troops to invade a country under a lie and then it turns out you'rebasicaly just there for money...you better give the troops some good reasons for them to be at war. And it looks like they give you those reasons in the first place most troops go for news. the dod.

Bob if I lied to you and you were injured or mentally affected as a result...wouldn't you be mad..........unless.........I make it seem like what you did was heroic or noble?

Whatever though, take it or leave it...i'm sure you'll tell me I'm stupid and I don't know anything about the military and i need to shut up. that's sort of expected from someone who wouldn't hesitate to walk into a bullet or IED b/c he was "ordered to"

Also: No one is fed anything, soldiers really don't care if we're doing the "right thing". They are sent there and they fight for each other... what do you think would happen if half the soldiers would be "oh yea fuck this war, I don't wanna be here im not going to fight for bush" I don't think the teams out on the field would be very productive.

Originally posted by BobTheBuilder.@May 26 2005, 02:14 AM

what do you think would happen if half the soldiers would be "oh yea fuck this war, I don't wanna be here im not going to fight for bush"

THAT WOULD BE THE SHIT!!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

THEY ALL JUST PACK UP AND LEAVE AND WHO'S GONNA STOP THEM? :haha:

Archived