Peeing Constantly

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

a bunch of punks invade a park with a generator... we ain;t got no money for water...

wait, you went to the hospital after libertatia? after i LET YOU DRIVE MY VAN? what the fuck? dude, this is exactly the shit i'm talking about. you never tell me anything, it's fucked up. your brain is straight broken, man.

and from the thing earlier about the roommate with no large intestine - his intestine got all fucked up when he was super little, like younger than two. man, that guy has the burliest looking scars on his stomach from that shit, it's fucking creepy. random factoid: he lived in a pre-fab toolshed in the backyard of the house vunyljunkie and i were living in. he would come in the house about once every hour and a half to shit, it was creepy.

one in the morning, maybe once or twice at or after school, then once again probably at night

WeaponX; my brother, Wang, has got a similar problem. he pees outofcontrol. he's got medication though in the form of a nasal spray, but he seems hooked on the shit like heroin. gotta love that "i aint gotta pee" rush

I piss maybe 10 times a day, but I drink at least a gallon of water every day. A lot of pissing goes on in the morning when I'm drinking a lot of water and don't have any food in my stomach. Once I eat something the pissing rate slows dramatically.

excessive thirst and frequent thirst are both symptomatic of diabetes.

i highly, highly doubt it has anything to do with painting. you have to paint quit a bit, in confined spaces, before it really effects you adversly.

i would go to the dr. if i were you, just to get checked out. maybe it's nothing, but maybe it's not.

you don't generally get diabetes from eating chocolate. i think that only happens to dogs and grossly overweight folks. diabetes is generally hereditary, or atleast predisposed.

i should know way more about diabetes than i do.

thats not good.

Archived