most freights in one night?

simple style

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a few..

Well at my spot, the more the better, but usually its like 3 or 4. We have a couple chill spots but theres usually 1 or 2 trains there, 3 the most at times..they come twice a week so I really dont push it..since them yards r really chill I dont wanna burn em,....I wouldnt mind doin 10 or 15 a nite that would be tight doe...I'm gettin really into trains now..so now I just wanna destroy as many as I can...

• 2 weeks later...

hmm.. probably like 3 pieces, i can only rack about 3 max 4 cans at a time and its sketchy going in and out of the store without buying something so i dont always have alot of paint on me. im only a throwup bomber so i dont really have a need for more then 4 cans anyway. i have done about 2 or 3 end to end throwup cars, not bottom to top, just a series of throwups right next to each other (about 6 throwups) in one night. those are fun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EASTER VIGIL 99 OHNO AND I STARTED OUT TO THE YARD, WALMART WAS CLOSED, SO WE STOPPED BY SUPER K-MART, THEY HAD SOME SUPER SELL OUT ON RUSTO, WE GOT ABOUT 40 CANS OR SO EACH FOR A BUCK A PIECE, PREMIUM RUSTO AND HEADED TO THE MAIN YARD NO ONE REALLY PAINTS AND PAINTED ALL NIGHT INTO THE MORNING... THE FOG WAS SO THICK YOU COULDN'T SEE MORE THAN A FEW FEET FROM WHERE YOU WERE STANDING... GOT TWENTY EACH IN THE YARD AND THE SUNSTARTED TO BURN THE FOG AWAY... COUPLE WORKER SIGHTINGS, BUT NO BEEF... ON THE WAY BACK TO THE CITY ONE OF OUR FAVE SPOTS WAS LAID UP WITH SIX REEFERS, GOT THOSE AND CALLED IT A DAY... GRAND TOTAL 26 OR SO... ALSO GOT A COMPARABLE NUMBER OF SILVERS ONE NITE, STRAIGHT LETTERS, BUT THEY WERE WALMART AND JANKY... BUT I STILL SEE SOME OF THEM POSTED ON HERE... THOSE WERE THE DAYS... I'M HELLA MELANCHOLY OVER THAT SHIT...

• 2 weeks later...

i remember back in like 97-99 onorok said in some zine he would be doing like 20 a nite. sleeping in boxcars and waiting for the sun to come up to get day flicks. i honestly belive this. i saw at least 17 cars on a line rolling past one day back then when he was that active. that shit was crazy. me i average about 3 a nite. i need to get more in though, i would like to be at like 5 a nite or about 15 a week. i got the fever :king:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by IRON HEAD+Jan 19 2005, 10:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IRON HEAD - Jan 19 2005, 10:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-gowchoe@Jan 19 2005, 06:19 PM

one time i hit like 100 fr8s in one night,it was fuckin crazy

THIS GUY IS A JOKE!!! HE'S A FUCKING TOY!!! BAN HIM!

[/b]

OH MY GOD HE CALLED ME A TOY IM SO HURT,I THINK IM GOING TO HIDE IN A CORNER AND CRY NOW :bawling: WAHHHHHH!!!!!HE CALLED ME A TOY WAHHHHHHH!!!!!

p.s that was a joke dumbass

Most freights in one night? Pieces,tags or filled-ins? I only keep track of my pieces and st8 letters when it comes to the numbers...

In the mid 90's me and this dude Dign, walked into a main yard with about 50 or 60 cans of chrome/black/white &blue between the both of us. We clean house with just str8 letters. So I dont know, a fucken shit load,

"50 each?"

Those were the days... Some of them jams are still rolling today all faded, looking like shit.

when i was doing them, i would try one e2e a night and about 3-5 pieces. we didn't leave until the sun came up.

after about a month of concentrating on freights going every day, me and my homies realized it was too fuckin easy and we never got the same feeling of accomplishment that we got when we hit streets and freeways.

Dag - I have to think about this one for a hot

minute. I guess it would be this one night

when I was halfway through rocking this hopper

when my marker ran out of ink. I realized that

I had some stickers I had made earlier in my

pocket and figured "fuck it" and just started

slapping them up. I figure I bagged about

five maybe five and a half trains that night.

They were all oilers too!! I know its probably not

a good idea to blow up the spot like that but

sometimes you just gotta bomb! It was ill

to roll by the layup the next morning and just

see those trains rocked with my stickers. If

anyone ever catches them rolling hit me off

with the flicks.

Archived