THE SLUMMY LOSERS

Pores

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking

one word....LIVE JOURNAL.

THE CHESSIE SYSTEM

rusty boxcar diaries EP

'Death of a Brakeman'

"i cant believe its happening, we just went in on that 'crew pack' of rusto fats"

This is one of the funniest things in a long long time. hahaha :lol:

Re: you sorry motherfuckers

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

man look what happens when i'm not around to clown you sorry ass toys. you start bickering with each other. look even seeking is on your sorry asses.

to summarize:

pores aka "i got chased outta sacramento" aka snitch #1

• quit biting my ideas for threads like you bite my techniques. don't you know i'm the only one who gets his threads deleted and gets temporarily banned?
  • you still suck
  • you will never be good, no matter how much you steal from others
  • you're a sorry ass emo faggot with no redeeming qualities
  • even your own crew hates you
  • the end is near

topwizzo

• your diagrams are the illest, please draw more. they provide me with entertainment
  • ^^^see above

bloat aka fatass aka maceface aka snitch #2

• you never shot nobody, quit lyin
  • you send bart police to people's houses
  • nobody is buying the tough guy act
  • you suck at graffiti, forever
  • dreos is better than you, even if he doesn't paint until 2014
  • that production you're so proud of has been dissed since christmas, shut up or i'll post pictures of it ragged
  • go lose some weight

stel

• dtc punked your homies and shoulda taken the camera. they probably talked their way out of it like always.
  • nobody told you shit in confidence, so shut your mouth
  • that's not your yard
  • you still suck
  • i'll show you malice when i see any of you
  • beg saw his shit dissed first hand and told others about it. where's the rumor there?
  • you're one to talk about "taking it to the net" writing all your gay articles on your website

seeking

• those lyrics are inspired, i bet all the emos cried

koer

• glad you finally realized what i told you all along
  • i was right
  • pores is a fag

dekal

• orale! whats crackin with the video?
  • lets paint this week

in closing, i'd like to thank the academy, my local bar, and this fly mexican bitch with DD tits im about to fuck until about 3am.

ps: fuck everyone, and fuck graffiti. respond all you want, this is my only post on the subject.

I coulda save a lot of time if I knew there was going to be a summary at the end...

Originally posted by loserfish

hahhaha how is the NEWEST KID in the crew gonna kick out the guy who started it.:lol: :lol: damn pores.. i hate to say it but BITER AND PIER WERE RIGHT ABOUT YOU! your a fucking ranker kid.. you dont undesrtand just cause you dont like me doesnt mean you can DROP ME.. you couldnt drop yourself if you wanted to.. GET IT you have no say in the LINE UP.. aparently you dont know how crews work.. is that why your never in any?? you need to eat some meat or something.. your brain is rotting from all the energy drinks and ramen.

I remember you defending this kid... apparently you've seen the light.

first lemme just say that much like ur entire crews graff, that picture has been passed around more then a red light district hookers mouth....

now just like me, bring something new to the table, and with that i mean, dissing or graffiti, because in both u seriously lack...heres a notice for yall

http://cpixel.com/picdir/P/Proven_Belief/76743/proven_beliefQDCcVG.jpg'>

Man this thread is shit. Awefully entertaining to read though. Yo seeking the song was heatish. I caught that e2e u did with the homie down here. I got a flik if u want one. The internet ruined graffiti. Viva good graffiti with full 3d's and a decent letter structure. I dont really dig the graff being presented here and I think its funny that people fight with crew members over the net. Yall niggas do need phones or emails or someting. Handle your beef fuckin fight or something because talking back and forth although "incredibly entertaining to others" is fucking lame fight for christ sake. :crazy:

and no matter what u say, no matter how much time u spend on 12 oz "posting pics" or reaching that ever so coveted "senior member status" u will forever get shitted on by anybody with any wit, humor, & i know this one's gonna hurt but grafitti skill....so why dont u act like u tripped and fall back

faggots talk...real people move in silence

dreos, NONE OF US KNOW YOU! NONE OF US CARE ABOUT YOU! NONE OF US DISS YOU! NONE OF US HAVE EVER EVEN MET YOU! GET IT? you and all your e-geek, trash talking homies can post all the internet jokes you want, it doesnt impress me. maybe dicc rider fugazi likes them, but not me...

ur emo, not a crip...so why is it u spell (for example) fucc as oposed to fuck, or u type tbkk like ur some sort of "blood killer"....and when u meet me remember this "faggots talk" cuz i will bet u any amount of money u hold thats all u will do . "dude, i have no problem" , "dude we dont diss you" etc..

Originally posted by 2ten

Good to see some Koer and Oger stuff.. They killed shit in SD this summer with Preach.... Caught a Pores here the other day and a Tuph Team Losers Streak

Got a bajillion pictures if you all want to see them. Preach, Oger, Koer, Tuph

Re: faggots talk...real people move in silence

Originally posted by Pores

dreos, NONE OF US KNOW YOU! NONE OF US CARE ABOUT YOU! NONE OF US DISS YOU! NONE OF US HAVE EVER EVEN MET YOU! GET IT? you and all your e-geek, trash talking homies can post all the internet jokes you want, it doesnt impress me. maybe dicc rider fugazi likes them, but not me...

If there's anything worse than being an e-geek... it's being emo. Seeking was right on when he said you're going for that "I'm a loser, I'm not cool... but being a loser makes me cool" nonsensical bullshit. And C-Walk is right on... your method of spelling is "fuccing" lame. But keepp doingg whateverr makkes youu happyy. :lol:

Archived