THE SLUMMY LOSERS

Pores

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Graff Jesus

you sorry motherfuckers

man look what happens when i'm not around to clown you sorry ass toys. you start bickering with each other. look even seeking is on your sorry asses.

to summarize:

pores aka "i got chased outta sacramento" aka snitch #1

• quit biting my ideas for threads like you bite my techniques. don't you know i'm the only one who gets his threads deleted and gets temporarily banned?
  • you still suck
  • you will never be good, no matter how much you steal from others
  • you're a sorry ass emo faggot with no redeeming qualities
  • even your own crew hates you
  • the end is near

topwizzo

• your diagrams are the illest, please draw more. they provide me with entertainment
  • ^^^see above

bloat aka fatass aka maceface aka snitch #2

• you never shot nobody, quit lyin
  • you send bart police to people's houses
  • nobody is buying the tough guy act
  • you suck at graffiti, forever
  • dreos is better than you, even if he doesn't paint until 2014
  • that production you're so proud of has been dissed since christmas, shut up or i'll post pictures of it ragged
  • go lose some weight

stel

• dtc punked your homies and shoulda taken the camera. they probably talked their way out of it like always.
  • nobody told you shit in confidence, so shut your mouth
  • that's not your yard
  • you still suck
  • i'll show you malice when i see any of you
  • beg saw his shit dissed first hand and told others about it. where's the rumor there?
  • you're one to talk about "taking it to the net" writing all your gay articles on your website

seeking

• those lyrics are inspired, i bet all the emos cried

koer

• glad you finally realized what i told you all along
  • i was right
  • pores is a fag

dekal

• orale! whats crackin with the video?
  • lets paint this week

in closing, i'd like to thank the academy, my local bar, and this fly mexican bitch with DD tits im about to fuck until about 3am.

ps: fuck everyone, and fuck graffiti. respond all you want, this is my only post on the subject.

Re: you sorry motherfuckers

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

bloat aka fatass aka maceface aka snitch #2

• you never shot nobody, quit lyin
  • you send bart police to people's houses
  • nobody is buying the tough guy act
  • you suck at graffiti, forever
  • dreos is better than you, even if he doesn't paint until 2014
  • that production you're so proud of has been dissed since christmas, shut up or i'll post pictures of it ragged
  • go lose some weight

[/b]

You're a little bitch. Scrawny ass little pussy aint man enough to fight me even when he got all his homies next to him that got his back. I wasn't afraid of your boney little ass then and I'm not afraid now. The only difference is now I know how you roll and how you like to get things handled, so when I see you better believe there will be no punches thrown and you aint gonna have time to reach for your little pussy self-defense items.

As for your little statements... You don't know about the dirt I do so don't even try and front. You don't know what's up. I don't give a fuck if people are "buying" the tough guy "act" or not. I know what's real and I don't need the support of people on the Internet to boost my self-esteem, unlike you. I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about BART police being sent to peoples houses. That's some fake ass rumor starting bullshit. How about this one. Biter got pinched and gave up 3 of his homies so he wouldn't spend a night in jail. BITER IS A SNITCH. And how about you gain some weight you lanky little faggot.

I hope I run into you soon. Tell me where you kick it bitch.

ummmmm, i wasn't taking sides, i was just trying to make the world a happier place through my emotional-metal music. if even one disgruntled, depressed and lonely kid connected with the pain and sorrow that i feel, then for that brief moment, my broken heart is like a beautiful white dove, flying up into the heavens to sit with the angels.

seeks/na'mean, nigga?

"ps: fuck everyone, and fuck graffiti. respond all you want, this is my only post on the subject."

biter, i thought for a minute there you werent going to come in and say something completely stupid. i know for a fact that you have been telling people that me and my friends diss them when we dont. i ALSO just talked to pier and he told me something completely different about the beg situation. you two need to get your stories str8. so go on telling people i snitched on you or whatever story youre making up this week. but just remember, i dont know you nor have i ever met you. none of your lame posts even make sence. i dont care about you. all i care about is that i spent a lot of time in jail as a direct result of some of your homies. and thats real! if you have something to say to me, email me. otherwise, cut the fake rumors behind our baccs cuz people are finding out real quicc that you are phony.

A hard on for you. You are a toy, a mean a complete toy with internet friends. Your graff suckssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! No one takes you serious or will ever take you seriously. This is graff and its about getting up on objects that do not belong to you. So the computer screen does not count. So go out and paint you internet toy, or go find another hobbyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No argument here just letting you know!!! Yo pores i can not believe these no painting cock sucking toys are even allowed to voice their meaningless opinions. Thats right I forgot they run 12oz. This discussion is done now go kill yourself you fagget ass moderaterrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

pores,

"seeking, everyone knows your friends with tbkk so why do you pretend like your just some "neutral" onlooker."

correction, i'm friends with biter, who had nothing to do with this thread. when he did, and mentioned me, i asked not to be included.

you know i have no problem with you, and have never once gotten involved with your arguments in the past. if you want to be pissed that i was mocking your crew for airing its personal issues on the internet, go ahead, but either way, you gotta admit, that song shit was funny.

sthrngent,

we both know you know absolutely nothing about me, so who do you really think you're fooling? im putting in just as much work as you are, trust me. ask the losers if you dont want to take my word for it. or go to any of the dozen cities where people have spotted me in the street. or any of the several countries around the world....need i go on? as far as me sucking, feel free to put up some side by side comparisons of and let the people decide.

STUPID FUKIN LOSER

PORES U FUKIN SUK.......DO U NOT REALIZE THAT TBK FUKIN WREX AND HAS BEEN WREKIN FOR YEARS......CATCH THOSE KIDS A WHOLE HELL OF ALOT MORE THAN I SEE YOUR PLAYED OUT SHIT...DO U NOT REALIZE THOSE KIDS BROUGHT OUT THE STYLES YOU EMULATE?ARE YOU THAT FUKIN VAIN?BIG UPS TA THE WHOLE TBK GANG.......... SOKE F2

Archived