THE SLUMMY LOSERS

Pores

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

nobody thats any good likes any of this...just making sure u know that....oger is the only one that has even the slightest clue...the rest of u should pick up a new hobby, how about extreme river rafting?

haha, so i guess style gives people credibility? hey pores, hear that? the guys that *think* they have the sickest styles are the only ones with opinions that matter.

Originally posted by thumper

haha, so i guess style gives people credibility? hey pores, hear that? the guys that *think* they have the sickest styles are the only ones with opinions that matter.

in my world my opinion is the only one that matters....but believe me, im not the only one who thinks they suck....anyways ur actually worse then them so ur opinion really means shit

mr cwalk; another one of the fellas who talks numerous amounts of shit about people he doesnt know...nice of you to join us. come on, i know you got something "gangsta" to say in response. its just funny how were "so gay" but you talk about us on the internet and to other people more than you talk about anything else.

get over urself toy...i dont talk about u unless im talking to another graffiti writer (which isnt often).....i barely talk about graffit at all u fuckin dork...but when i frequent this lovely website and see a bunch of ur shit i cant hold my tongue...and i dont need to know u, i can tell by these ridiculosly gay pictures u n ur friends take how lame hanging out with u for a night would be.

c, i thank myself everyday that wanna be gangster, jocc-o, meatheads like you hate me. i appriciate all of your hatred and insults. if you, the cops and the rest of the suburbanites didnt hate me id be worried...

Here comes all the shit talking..... hey at least we got 2 pages of good comments.. Where is GraffJesus when you want some entertainment??

:lol:

I still wanna see some of Tuphs new stuff.. post it up pores

in my world my opinion is the only one that matters....but believe me, im not the only one who thinks they suck....anyways ur actually worse then them so ur opinion really means shit

This is me

241.jpg

and it's better than anything you've ever done, and better than anything you'll probably ever do. sit on that and spin around homo.

that bely shit is cool.by far not anything to get all hyped up about. ive seen some pretty sick ass dreos shit too, shit that could burn that, not that i care. but anyways, i know you guys say you dont give a fuck about anybody else's opinion but your own, but you guys look stupid as fuck with those big ass bobble heads and shit.

belly or bloat regardless they both arent any good, and the fact that u said "ive only been peicing for 2 years" automatically disqualifies anything u say from this point forward....(and its not because 2 years is a short amount of time, its because saying something like that is just plain funny/corny)

ps. and i dont need to post anything to prove im better then any of you, go ask ur favorite writer that one

belly or bloat regardless they both arent any good, and the fact that u said "ive only been peicing for 2 years" automatically disqualifies anything u say from this point forward....(and its not because 2 years is a short amount of time, its because saying something like that is just plain funny/corny)

ps. and i dont need to post anything to prove im better then any of you, go ask ur favorite writer that one

you are shit. i've seen your work. i had to do a search for you to actually find anything, but i seen it. your letters suck and your colors suck. there is nothing good about your pieces.

and how am i the conceited one when this guy is the one who thinks he is better than everyone on this thread and that his opinion is the only one that matters because of that.

reality check. i'm better than you. sorry but that's a fact.

u guys look like sad emo scene kids!lol fucking sad!