THE SLUMMY LOSERS

Pores

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whats this i hear bout beans and begr being hacked by you guys?

fucks better nock that shit out or next time your cameras will be taken!

"thanks for not taking my camera"feenk says to acro. me and sole"a homie let me get some of them smokes"

-dkal

and that oger is very biter influenced.

Originally posted by seen it all

this nigga said "piecing"

ha

yeah because when i started painting i only did bombing. then after a year i finally had the confidence to try doing a piece.

i never hacked no beans or begrs. is there even any reason to?

and what's up with people robbing kids in the yards. well i only hear about it on here, and usually from the same group of guys. but i'm just saying, if you're gonna rob someone, why not make it worth it. rob someone holding a lot of cash. pull a real lick. not any of this petty paint or digital camera bullshit.

this aint even my thread. if anyone has anything to say to me do it at thumper@haywardgraffiti.com.

Originally posted by thumper

This is me

241.jpg

and it's better than anything you've ever done, and better than anything you'll probably ever do. sit on that and spin around homo.

this nigga said "piecing"

ha

haha. hey this is me i been peicing for 1 year...

http://www.fototime.com/{300BE862-80B0-4C7C-80D3-F8CC26971E98}/picture.JPG'>

reality check. i'm better than you. sorry but that's a fact.

hhahahaahahahahahahaahah......but better then that is this

"yeah because when i started painting i only did bombing. then after a year i finally had the confidence to try doing a piece. "

im shedding tears of laughter, ur too much....and if that wasnt enough to make urself look completly ridiculous you went and said this

"if you're gonna rob someone, why not make it worth it. rob someone holding a lot of cash. pull a real lick"

man u aint knowin nothin bout no real money ...hahahahaaha

for me being so unimportant you sure are replying to everything i say.

facts remain. i'm better and it took me only two years to surpass your skill level. how long have you been writing? and you can type all the "haha's" in the world and pretend to shrug it off like it don't bother you, but the truth is obvious. hey sorry you got all butthurt about this, keep practicing though and maybe in a few years you'll be as good as me.

and didn't i say to e-mail me if you got something to say? this thread aint even about me so let's let this thread get back on topic. for the second and hopefully last time, thumper@haywardgraffiti.com if you got anything to say.

for me being so unimportant you sure are replying to everything i say.

facts remain. i'm better and it took me only two years to surpass your skill level. how long have you been writing? and you can type all the "haha's" in the world and pretend to shrug it off like it don't bother you, but the truth is obvious. hey sorry you got all butthurt about this, keep practicing though and maybe in a few years you'll be as good as me.

and didn't i say to e-mail me if you got something to say? this thread aint even about me so let's let this thread get back on topic. for the second and hopefully last time, thumper@haywardgraffiti.com if you got anything to say.

is this chump for real???

whats this i hear bout beans and begr being hacked by you guys?

fucks better nock that shit out or next time your cameras will be taken!

"thanks for not taking my camera"feenk says to acro. me and sole"a homie let me get some of them smokes"

-dkal

and that oger is very biter influenced.

no one is hacking Beans or Beg... that shit is some gossip. People like to talk, and this is the kind of thing that happens. I have heard we are hacking other people too. Im pretty sure i know who is behind these rumors, and its rediculous. If anyone wants to ask any futher questions about this... hit the email please. So this shit can get straighted out.

thank you.

Originally posted by sober

because im baller enough not to lug a big ass bag to the yard, especially when i know kids like you will.

there was one time 3 guys came up and tried to get me and a homie for paint. i stuck the bitch in his stomach a few times and his homies ran before i could put in work on them.

e-mail e-mail e-mail e-mail ---> thumper@haywardgraffiti.com

sorry kids, wish i can stay and argue forever, i really do... but it's midnight, and it's saturday. looks like a full moon. i gotta see what's crackin out here. even though i keep stressing to make these arguments personal by getting at my e-mail, i know someone will be begging me to come back and reply. i might grace you with my presence tomorrow afternoon. but that's not a promise.

mr c walk knows about "real money" and sober is "baller enough" to not take a lot of paint with him when he goes painting.

yo dkal, before you and everyone else gos and believes everything that comes out of tbkk's mouth, ask somebody. we dont diss anyone but people in tbkk. period! i have heard from people in the midwest and in so cal that we are "supposedly" dissing so and so. not true. if i got a problem with someone, they know it. and i am not afraind to say who i have a problem with. theres people making shit up and telling people lies and they will get theirs.

dreos, i dont know why you continue to interject in every conversation that doesnt involve you but its getting hella old. no on in here disses you or has a fuccing problem with you other than the fact that you make yourself look like a fuccin herb online. the one person you may have a problem with is the person you met in socal and if you got a problem with that cat, take it up with him. he aint our problem anymore. if you seriously have a problem with anyone you have never met, then you are a lame. you call yourself a "hustler" and a "gangster" but you say lame shit in response to everything that us "toys" say on here. if that makes you cool, then you are the coolest person ever.

ok, now go ahead and picc my whole post apart...

i personally like the losers work alot. altho i do hate self promo, and i am jealous of day spots. but shit i catch dreos in the south alot, i dunno about this kid being better. i saw in some old thread some losers getting dissed and being called snitches....dunno about that tho.:cool:

nice thread.... I'. really not down with self promotion... I dont have anything on this site but comments... :( but on the contrary.... you put up flicks of chick pieces! HELL YEAH

I been sneakin into yards for a year and well only been spotted once.. it's not an easy world for a chick.... but devo, mover are both chicks if I am correct... and you should tell em that a chick up in CT is down with them n thier styles n reppin females hard :) rock on..

Originally posted by Pores

the one person you may have a problem with is the person you met in socal and if you got a problem with that cat, take it up with him. he aint our problem anymore.

pores you need a REALITY CHECK!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: YOUR THE NEWEST KID IN THIS CREW.. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO KICK OUT OR GET ANYONE DOWN... ME and SEPT made this shit.. I started it.. you are a fucking idiot and the biggest mistake i ever made putting you in the crew. something is wrong with you man.. if you dont like me STOP WRITING MY SHIT!!! dont try to take a crew someone else started and take it for your own.. start your own shit.. your the reason everyone has beef with us anyways.. SO FUCK OFF!

but hey pores if you want to write someelses shit like its your do it you fake punk.. i aint writing this shit no more.. your a bunch of drama anyways..always in some shit and trying to get others to back it man.. your fake kid. i consider this crew closed.. i started it.. i end it but go ahead keep writing it if you want... consider it a late christmas present.. BITCH

Archived