THE SLUMMY LOSERS

Pores

Originally posted by topwizard

BLOAT YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID SHUT UP ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE... CAUSE YOU ARE MAKING A FOOL OF YOUR SELF.

THIS IS CRAP... A WASTE OF CANS (that pig e is cool) and dont give some shit excuse like "that is a long time ago" or "im better now"

first of all i never said i was some really talented writer. i just said i'm better than mr c walk. second, the things in that pic you posted, those are called throw ups, they're not usually used to measure how much skill a person has. let's see dreos' throwup and compare it to mine. i'm in agreement and don't care for my throwup too much either, and if i think dreos has a better one i'll gladly admit defeat, on that level.

if i honestly thought he was better than me i'd say so. but based on the things i've seen i think i've done better than him. by all means though, if there is some spectacular dreos piece that i must have missed send it to my e-mail so i can check it out. if there is something he's done that's better than something i can do i'll shut up.

until then... I'M BETTER!

:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gee pores i thought everone was gonna ride for you.?. everyone wants it squashed but you?.. see what you do man..your a drama queen. and dont get mad at me and say in gonna get down with those guys just cause i dont like you too. but hey i should have listened to what people told me about you. myfault i guess

so now you dont like me cuz i kicced you out>? sorry homie, maybe you should have been more real to your homies instead of treating them like shit. funny how you are hella cool with me until i tell you like it is and now all of a sudden you dont like me. if you got somethign to say to me, say it to ME not everyone that reads 12oz. otherwise, shut the fucc up. and i dont give a flying fucc about tbkk or weather they have beef with me or not. i dont know pier or biter nor do i care what they think of me. hit the email

Originally posted by Euro Beast

haha. hey this is me i been peicing for 1 year...

http://www.fototime.com/{300BE862-80B0-4C7C-80D3-F8CC26971E98}/picture.JPG'>

not to be a dick or start shit in anyway...but i get cryo trains with naver bloat and bely shit on it EVERYDAY....granted its like the same 10 trains in cycle but anywho...none of them come anywhere close to that wall..that wall is decent your trains are garbage...well atleast those one anyway

Originally posted by Pores

so now you dont like me cuz i kicced you out>?

hahhaha how is the NEWEST KID in the crew gonna kick out the guy who started it.:lol: :lol: damn pores.. i hate to say it but BITER AND PIER WERE RIGHT ABOUT YOU! your a fucking ranker kid.. you dont undesrtand just cause you dont like me doesnt mean you can DROP ME.. you couldnt drop yourself if you wanted to.. GET IT you have no say in the LINE UP.. aparently you dont know how crews work.. is that why your never in any?? you need to eat some meat or something.. your brain is rotting from all the energy drinks and ramen.

Everyone I know tries to be in some kind of catagory.... I dont care Who likes what music, or what kind of hair anyone has. ALL I CARE ABOUT IS HOW GOOD SOMEONES LETTERS ARE, AND IF THEY ARE DOWN TO FIGHT FOR THIER RIGHT TO PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by RiPPle cHin

not to be a dick or start shit in anyway...but i get cryo trains with naver bloat and bely shit on it EVERYDAY....granted its like the same 10 trains in cycle but anywho...none of them come anywhere close to that wall..that wall is decent your trains are garbage...well atleast those one anyway

yeah we love them cryo's... although they're too damn wet to paint sometimes. but i agree with you that most of my work is garbage. i have almost no patience when it comes to doing any type of art, so just about everything you'll see of mine is hurried. the wall i posted is probably one of the only things i ever took my time with, and it shows what i'm capable of if i care to try. but yes, the trains are indeed shit.

nothing is cooler than someone who has to remind you how uncool they are, and how truly 'cool' (they think) that makes them...it's hot when 16 year old girls on make out club do it, and it's double hot once you become an adult.

i can't wait till my need for belonging surpasses my self respect.

ummm, i think he was refering to all of you.

as a relatively 'neutral' bystander, i must say that the side of you that flics stuff and appreciates graffiti seems to be a hell of alot less annoying than the one that paints it.

first it's e-battles with tbk, now you guys are just fighting with yourselves...no offense, but it doesn't look very good to the viewer at home.

i dont giv a fuck about graff! if u into emo/post hardcore u r sad as fuck! i bet he was into punk like 2 years ago! but know hes into emo/post,hardcore because its the scene! wrap up u toys!

sorry boys but i fucking hate the scene kids!

funboy3000....thats possibly the stupidest and most unrelated post on this thread.

do you know these guys? do you write? does your opinion even matter?

the answer to all of this is no.

pores, you like ramen? maruchan or top ramen?

i myself am a maruchan supporter....

we got this shit at my gas station called "smack ramen"...smack being the brand, not the flavor... i stay away from it.

Archived