Anyone here in Grad School?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

*ahem*

I want to attend your school cause I always wanted to since I was little.

I heard about your school from Joe when I was 18. He told me it was dope. I checked it out and it really was. My dad and mom told me the school was dope, I am a family guy so they influenced my decision allot to apply. I have proven myself over and over, and I know that with a degree from your school, I will once more prove to myself that dreams are not bullshit.

thank you,

Fuck Whitey

xoxo

***just change the words up, make it sound smart and shit.

i just wrote one for grad school i haven't gotten in yet but i had lotsa feedback and help from others. i took me a while to get it done.

i had to express interest and show that although i was coming from a completely different undergrad i was qualified.

so the things i incorporated in my 'purpose statement' were:

- what i planned to do with the degree

- why i thought i would succeed in the school

- what my backround was and why i was interested in this degree

- why the school i was applying to was perfect for me

the application form that asks for the letter of intent should outline what it is they are looking for. i'ts up to you to make yourself stand out.

Master of Science/Arts, Doctoral, or other program

originally posted by:fugazi

so whats a fine upstanding member of america's higher educational system doing mixing company with all these low-life vandal hoodlums?

or are you a low-life vandal hoodlum who is mixing company with the fine upstanding type?

well whichever it is good luck on the ol' letter of intent.

Archived