Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BigotSkumers+Mar 26 2006, 08:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigotSkumers - Mar 26 2006, 08:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 83@Mar 26 2006, 01:03 AM

Originally posted by dime sack@Mar 26 2006, 04:49 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-graffiticofantastico@Mar 26 2006, 02:13 AM

yeah rite u tripping on tkb and menace and ners was up with u and bombing maybe u hate those guys cause u cant paint chill out man writers do what they do i dont trip on them u wanna paint graff on a wall. u wanna paint on your book. u want to paint a cow ha i tink as long as u paint with cans its cool put up your shit on 12oz its better than it being blank

man your really stupid..you think id want to paint with them?? fuck that. oh yea, id rather have someone else post my shit then go on he re self promoting like a motherfucker.

what he said.

lemonade, was that it?

[/b]

im sure thirsty. so thirsty. lemonade is the only thing to quench such a thirst as this.

Originally posted by koder+Mar 24 2006, 06:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (koder - Mar 24 2006, 06:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hijo de la chingada@Mar 23 2006, 03:39 AM

but the wall aint worth paintin on....cause it  fuckin gets buffed every wkend....with "NEW" productions........

call me old fashion but let the fuckin shit ride already!

thats fuckin true... id rather just paint our own wall.

[/b]

yada yada yada... aint our fault we like to paint.. i thought tha shit stopped...??? whateva

Originally posted by dime sack@Mar 25 2006, 01:26 PM

hell, im not really hating on tkb im saying that maybe they should explore other areas of graffiti..you know..actually bombing. ive seen dude and hems but i mean, theres like 4 other people who just do legal walls..and thats it.

i take it groe/caper are either dead, or just finally admitted to themselves that they suck.

who says we jus do legals? jus everybody who dont know us...or who think they know us... n "think" we jus started this past year or sumn...give me a break.. its funny how these niccas disguise themselves wit alias names...n talk shit to every 1 else...jus do ur own shit n stop hatin...

Originally posted by peyote@Mar 26 2006, 05:36 PM

oh ok deform and yeps. dude you guys are the shit by the way. i mean, yeps, i saw that whole freight with those crazy lookin crooked extensions or whatever on your Y and S. dude my 6 year old cousin was writing his name and it kinda looked like your pieces.

dform, lets take it down a notch mmk? your think your pretty badass cause you rep the BKAE..hhmmm..i love driving through houston and seeing like all 3 of your tags.

...if my name and yeps name are in your mouth we must be doing somthing right. :haha: :haha:.............and its four tags homie.

Originally posted by SERGEANT!+Mar 26 2006, 05:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SERGEANT! - Mar 26 2006, 05:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-peyote@Mar 26 2006, 05:36 PM

oh ok deform and yeps. dude you guys are the shit by the way. i mean, yeps, i saw that whole freight with those crazy lookin crooked extensions or whatever on your Y and S. dude my 6 year old cousin was writing his name and it kinda looked like your pieces.

dform, lets take it down a notch mmk? your think your pretty badass cause you rep the BKAE..hhmmm..i love driving through houston and seeing like all 3 of your tags.

...if my name and yeps name are in your mouth we must be doing somthing right. :haha: :haha:.............and its four tags homie.

[/b]

i second that comment homie...

Originally posted by koder+Mar 26 2006, 01:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (koder - Mar 26 2006, 01:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 83@Mar 26 2006, 06:10 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-dime sack@Mar 25 2006, 07:26 PM

i take it groe/caper are either dead, or just finally admitted to themselves that they suck.

they arent dead they just changed it up a little..see

51aaa3f8.jpg

bump more changed groe and caper.

[/b]

yes!!!!!!

Originally posted by SERGEANT!+Mar 26 2006, 03:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SERGEANT! - Mar 26 2006, 03:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dime sack@Mar 26 2006, 12:49 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-graffiticofantastico@Mar 26 2006, 02:13 AM

yeah rite u tripping on tkb and menace and ners was up with u and bombing maybe u hate those guys cause u cant paint chill out man writers do what they do i dont trip on them u wanna paint graff on a wall. u wanna paint on your book. u want to paint a cow ha i tink as long as u paint with cans its cool put up your shit on 12oz its better than it being blank

man your really stupid..you think id want to paint with them?? fuck that. oh yea, id rather have someone else post my shit then go on he re self promoting like a motherfucker.

HOW THE FUCK do you think half the fuckn flicks get on this fuckn thread homie...

[/b]

i thought graff was strickly self promotion.

ayo PAUL BUNION is lookin for you......shut up!.......who cares....go away......no mames........mame la.......what!.......psssh.......whatever.......dumb bubble gum.......

yo wheres the damn sith lord kelija at.....been tryin to channel you asshole!

do you hear me?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

I have both a statement and a question. and it would be much appreciated if someone on this forum could give me a reasonable answer. First the statement. TKB paints mainly 2 walls if you actually know us u know which 2 walls i'm talkin about.Now the question. Why does it matter which walls we paint. will it really make a difference????were still gonna buff it, then paint it, then flik it, then post it on here to self promote the fuk out of ourselves. Personally i dont see piecing as really getting up or anything like that. its just something we like to do.so why worry about driving all over houston or calling people up asking to paint thier walls.when we can do it the easy way. SAME WALL EVERY WEEKEND AND WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!Peace

HAHAHAHA.LOOKS LIKE I MADE A POINT THOUGHT WRONG CANT EVEN GIVE AN ANSWER. U FEEL LIKE A DUMB ASS NOW SO ALL U CAN SAY IS THAT IT SOUNDS GAY. BITCH UR GAY HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN NAME AND SHIT. HEMS TKB BITCH . AND WHAT. THERE AINT NO SCREENS NAMES HERE BUDDY. 12 OZ IS LOOKIN PRETTY GOOD RITE NOW WITHOUT GROE AND CAPER TALKIN SHIT CONSTANTLY. THIS IS THE MOST FLIX THIS THREAD HAS HAD IN MONTHS AND THEN SOMEONE HAS TO OPEN THIER MOUTHS AND TALK SHIT. MR. THOUGHT WRONG IF U GOT A PROBLEM WIT ANY PART OF WHAT I JUST SAID STATE UR NAME. UNTIL THEN I'M OUT. TKB ALL DAY.....

P.S. NICE RTL SHIT.

nice pics man

its funny cuz all these guys talk mess about pieces but they cant paint worth shit some so called bombers cant even fill in right looking all nasty and shit im still practicing myself but when i drop throwies at least i try to fill in nice so it wont look like spots and shit i admit it takes skill to drop a piece i'm learning so one day i will be there but.

tagging is the first step then second step fill-in-bombings then third piecing even graff mags say that.

i bet the SAME guys who nag about 'keepin it street' wanna ask the crew with the spots to paint ther wall. i know cuz i dont have a wall and i wanna paint so its true fukem yo

ya is shit i painted and then came back the next day and they painted over my shit i need to get a new spot

listen, maybe you guys should just go bomb. thats it. i mean i know your probably use to standing in one area, not having to worry about police, or giving directions to other people..but fuck, that shits not really graffiti. you can still do the same types of pieces on i dont know, maybe a freight?

you guys act like your all city badasses..but in reality, you guys just do the same wall every weekend. that doesnt sound very exciting and especially since you buff it, its a waste of paint. and what pisses me off even more is, you guys flick it and run to your computer to post it on here. thats fucking stupid.

do yourselves a favor and stop writing...stop running your mouthes...and just get a fucking clue.

where is this damn wall that yall are talking about any way i have not seen it and people a selected few do go hard on the streets and come with some wild shit on crazy spots so it can be done hems could easily tweek his style into a good burner on the streets and i am looking forward to that moment it seems like the streets have been a little emptyier than they should be

Originally posted by peyote@Mar 27 2006, 08:51 PM

listen, maybe you guys should just go bomb. thats it. i mean i know your probably use to standing in one area, not having to worry about police, or giving directions to other people..but fuck, that shits not really graffiti. you can still do the same types of pieces on i dont know, maybe a freight?

you guys act like your all city badasses..but in reality, you guys just do the same wall every weekend. that doesnt sound very exciting and especially since you buff it, its a waste of paint. and what pisses me off even more is, you guys flick it and run to your computer to post it on here. thats fucking stupid.

do yourselves a favor and stop writing...stop running your mouthes...and just get a fucking clue.

iight, i thought i should say something on this, hems, blew, grade, dude, psyk, quak, and me do paint outside these walls, we mainly paint trains, ask for all city, not as much as i would like to, but giving we do wurk full time jobs and we have a families to take care of- now you dont see my shit cuz i dont "self promote" and i dont always take flicks of my shit, i get up to get up, not get up to take flicks and try to show fucks like you for fame, but itz kewl, people gonna say what they want to say bout tkb, but if you really knoe us, then you knoe whuts up, and ask for us runnin our mouths, what tha fuck are you doing? when niggas like you are ready to get off your computer and actually do something, then holla at me

and yea, dope shit from for gy--------guide