Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by oO"MENACE"Oo@Mar 14 2006, 09:11 PM

HERE'S SOMETHIN' WE STILL WORKING ON... MY SHIT IS FINISHED. EMAZE IS GONNA GET PISSED OFF FOR POSTING THESE BEFORE WE'RE EVEN DONE... I JUST COULDN'T WAIT !?!#@$%^!!! :hatred:

Blue Alien Demon by MENACE

MENACEblueALIEN.jpg

ThiS BIG MUDAFUCKA done by me also... KILLED 9 CANS ON DIS BITCH.. WASSUP WITH THIS THREAD? (haven't been on diz hoe in a while) LESS CHIT CHAT.. MORE PICS... SQUASH THE BEEF...

HUGEMENACEpiece.jpg

I'LL POST THE COMPLETE VERSION TOMORROW... I'M OUT. PEACE... PIECE!!

man that character really sucks and that piece looks like a gigantic piece of floating shit!!!! you really suck!!!

oh yeah and c murder is finally FREE

THANX FOR "PROMOTING MY SHIT" UPROAR... EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T PAINTED SINCE LAST DEC., I STILL DROP SHIT I'M ''SATISFIED WITH'' .. EVERYTIME I COME UP HERE SOME HATING AS FAGG SPITS HIS MOUTH AND "NOTHING BUT SHIT COMES OUT" ... THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU... I POST FLICKS... YOU YOU SPIT SHIT ON HERE" IF YOU INVESTED MORE TIME IN PAINTING MAYBE... MAYBE.. MAYBE.. YOUR SHIT WILL LOOK AS TYTE AS MY WACK PIECE, INSTEAD OF INVESTING YOUR TIME UP IN THE NET. AND I GOT NUTZ TO PUT MY NAME, AND YOU, U AIN'T GOT NONE NIGGA. AND EVERYONE WITH FAKE ASS NAMES HERE TALKING SHIT... AIN'T SHIT.. DOUBLE-CHECK BEFORE U GO TO BED TONIGHT IF YOU STILL GOT YOUR SACK, NIGGAS HERE ARE RIDICULOUS!!!! HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANX FOR PROMOTING MY SHIT AGAIN UPWHORE AND (FOR KEEPING UP WITH MY PICS YOU STALKIN' ASS GRAFFSLUT) NIGGA U EVEN MADE THIS NIGGA LAUGH...

HoboFanDM.jpg

WHUCHA KNOW ABOUT HOBO GRAFFITI FANS BITCH WHERES YOUR BAD ASS PIECES?! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT... U GET THE LAST WORD, NEXT TIME I'LL COME BACK WITH SOME PICS..... I'M GONNA BE KNOWN FOR DROPPING PIECES... U GONNA BE KNOWN FOR HAVING A FAKE NAME AND TALKING SHIT AND KEEPING TRACK OF MY PIECES... HOE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Originally posted by adumkreature+Mar 16 2006, 06:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (adumkreature - Mar 16 2006, 06:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-daledondale@Mar 16 2006, 09:55 AM

aww shit searg. thats a oll school flick , big uglyyyy wiht the 3-d goind in diffrent directions , damm whered you find that flick at ?

ey that is my flix shit that was the best shit to hit yale wall along with some ins and KWs back in the days.

[/b]

\

yeah thats back in the day i got a grip of flix from back then ill scan em and post em...

WE HEADED UP TO THE Y.A. TODAY... IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS GONNA RAIN, WE DROPPED SOME PIECES IN A MATTER OF 3hrs THINGS HAVE CHANGED A LOT THERE.. WRITERZ NOW HAVE TO GET 'PERMISSION SLIPS' TO PAINT CUZ OF THE COPS HARRASSING... SHIIIIIIT

WELL I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS IS BUT MY PHOTOGRAPHER TOOK IT SINCE THESE GUYS WANTED TO PAINT... (at least we got a flick of it)

WEAH.jpg

NERS

NERS.jpg

MESSAGE 2 THE ''NO NAMES ON 12oz''.....

MESSAGEto12oz.jpg

EMAZE freestyle

EMAZEya.jpg

MY DRUNK PHOTOGRAPHER GOT CRAZY ANGLES ON THIS PIECE....

MEANCEsouthside.jpg

MENACE freestyle

MENACEsouthside.jpg

BIGUPS2 NERS FOR THE DIRECTIONS... I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THIS PLACE WAS AT.. LAST TIME I WENT THERE WAS WITH SKEEZ AND SIMPLY.. AND THAT WAS YEARS AGO...

Originally posted by daledondale@Mar 17 2006, 03:54 AM

damm guess caper got knocked the fuck out or something , no more shit talkin ?

can anyone tell me where caper is at ?

i seen this kid across the street from the party the other night holdin' his head talkin' to the law man n shit. lookin' all huffy puffy n shit.

heard he got hit by his homie or somethin'.

Originally posted by daledondale@Mar 17 2006, 02:55 AM

hey menace ,why you keep sayin your photographer ?you carry around a monkey with a camera or what ?or do you hire a professional photgrapher every time you go out n paint?

:king: THIS IS THE GUY WITH THE CAM. ... HE HAS HIS OWN TRANSPORTATION AS YOU CAN SEE... LOOKS MORE LIKE AN OVERWEIGHT GORRILLA TO ME... HE WORKS FOR FOOD AND CORONAS.. WHY?

ELGORDOMONLINA.jpg

DE5MADRE ''DM''

DMmenace.jpg

MENACE... HUGE CANVAS.. rocked this last year... I already know what ''no names are gonna say''.... but just for those suckaz to know... I'm not the only writer that does shit on canvas, san antonio, houston and other writers do these things too gotta pay bills somehow.. so fuck off...