Screwston,Texas

KQuas

yea..who ever said we act like kings? we far from it n so is every 1 else in this hatin ass city...ther r only a few writers i'll give credit too as to fukin up tha city...thats it, every 1 else thinks cause theyve done a couple of tags on a building think they got sum kinda of fukin word ta speak...my shit is tha yards, i dont really get up in tha city cause it aint my thang...u niccas need ta get a clue n get ya self up n stop worrying bout us or every 1 else..thats y houston is a no name 4 graff cause of all u hatin ass fuks who run their mouth..n dont do nutin..san antonio reks austin reks dallas reks where tha fuk is houston? too busy makin a soap opera on this bullshit...get up in t tha city or tha yards or wut ever u do n shut tha fuk up...n if u dont like me fuk u i could care less...u know where we be every weekend holla at cha boiz....n peace to all u niccas who keep it true..

TKB all day.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dime sack+Mar 28 2006, 09:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dime sack - Mar 28 2006, 09:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-koder@Mar 28 2006, 01:59 AM

i paint the same walls when i do paint too.. and what ? fuckit. aint no one in houston a "real writer"... the niggas thatve been around for a while know what i mean. ive heard this shit from plenty so called real writers that flaked out long ago. seasonal shit, and theres plenty that have been here before me and will probably out live me in this shit. be all around and bomb and piece and king houston or whatever the fuck then talk. graff is stupid specially with a bunch of fools with no common sense tryin to make rules actin like theyve been in it long enough to do so. fuck that, you wanna be real? graff aint real, go do drive-by's or mug people, steal cars and break in houses for loot for a living. got the balls to bomb and talk shit but thats it. i aint sayin i do that shit or im a real writer but damn, yall fools needa geta  grip and just do what you do best, 12oz be makin fools feel like gods and shit.

wow. you people really just dont get it do you?? its either someones ego, or just stupidity that gets in the way of your common sense. everytime someone gives some critism to someone, yall always take it as an attack of your abilities. on one hand you have TKB, all pretty good at piecing. your problem is you dont really get up. and then you talk shit like your the fucking kings of houston. ARE YOU THE ONLY ONES WHO WRITE IN HOUSTON THAT HAVE KIDS?? maybe you should stop finding excuses and just go paint. oh yes, koder, nobody here was making the rules..its basics of graffiti. to get up, you have to go bomb. yea, graffiti aint about mugging people and shit, but houston sure does have a lot of idiots acting like thats the shit they do.

thankfully we have crews like gy/rtl/bk/rh/dts/ura/etc to reminds us that good graffiti can come out of this city.

[/b]

well im glad to see bk in that little roll call. its probably stupidity that gets in the way of my common sense. i never know what im talkin about anyway. i should probably start hangin with skum and doing some oneliner throwies of coke on a mirror then take some bars and shoot up then go cap caper and groes only 3 spots they probably ever did. that actually sounds like a good idea.

Originally posted by bleu@Mar 28 2006, 06:54 PM

yea..who ever said we act like kings? we far from it n so is every 1 else in this hatin ass city...ther r only a few writers i'll give credit too as to fukin up tha city...thats it, every 1 else thinks cause theyve done a couple of tags on a building think they got sum kinda of fukin word ta speak...my shit is tha yards, i dont really get up in tha city cause it aint my thang...u niccas need ta get a clue n get ya self up n stop worrying bout us or every 1 else..thats y houston is a no name 4 graff cause of all u hatin ass fuks who run their mouth..n dont do nutin..san antonio reks austin reks dallas reks where tha fuk is houston? too busy makin a soap opera on this bullshit...get up in t tha city or tha yards or wut ever u do n shut tha fuk up...n if u dont like me fuk u i could care less...u know where we be every weekend holla at cha boiz....n peace to all u niccas who keep it true..

TKB all day.......

those graffiti nobodys won't go... :king:

besides, i started off with fats. i didnt start painting by buying my paint and practicing piecing in my backyard. i stole shit before paint so i stole my paint and only had fats and i wasnt gonna paint on my own shit. i know that to get up you gotta bomb. also, ofcourse we take offense, its like saying, "that fool dimesack (whatever he writes), he needs to stop painting, its the same shit everytime and he sucks cause he cant piece." youre gonna take offense cause its what you do. maybe it aint tkb thats makin excuses to bomb, can you even piece? and i aint sayin no simple ass train style piece. alot of writers do graff because they have artistic ability and we aint gonna reduce it for you halfstepping, halfass piece/throwup on a legal, tryin to make it seem like its really good, ass "bombers". like i said, be all around then talk.

i dont bomb as much as i would like to, and i dont care for it much . what the fuck is it ever gonna get me? jockin ass little kids at shows? fuck that. i like lookin at it, dont get me wrong so i'll leave that to you dimesack since im sure youre pretty good at it. imagine graff without good piecing. it'd be boring and itd have a smaller audience, imagine graff without bombing, itd be stupid. i like looking at pieces more now and i guess call me a toy cause i could give a fuck less about the basics , atleast i aint using paintbrush or stencils like alot of new kids are. we all have our standards. like i said, just do your part homeskillet. the game done changed, no one follows the basics. graff is stupid. just milk it for what its worth.

Originally posted by monsterzero+Mar 28 2006, 08:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (monsterzero - Mar 28 2006, 08:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Noisey@Mar 28 2006, 07:34 PM

Originally posted by puss@Mar 28 2006, 06:20 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-BigotSkumers@Mar 28 2006, 05:57 PM

go bomb faggets!!!

or do cocaine...

or bars

no just cocaine...

noise injects heroin into his penis.

[/b]

i wish....

Originally posted by koder+Mar 29 2006, 12:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (koder - Mar 29 2006, 12:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dime sack@Mar 28 2006, 09:55 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-koder@Mar 28 2006, 01:59 AM

i paint the same walls when i do paint too.. and what ? fuckit. aint no one in houston a "real writer"... the niggas thatve been around for a while know what i mean. ive heard this shit from plenty so called real writers that flaked out long ago. seasonal shit, and theres plenty that have been here before me and will probably out live me in this shit. be all around and bomb and piece and king houston or whatever the fuck then talk. graff is stupid specially with a bunch of fools with no common sense tryin to make rules actin like theyve been in it long enough to do so. fuck that, you wanna be real? graff aint real, go do drive-by's or mug people, steal cars and break in houses for loot for a living. got the balls to bomb and talk shit but thats it. i aint sayin i do that shit or im a real writer but damn, yall fools needa geta  grip and just do what you do best, 12oz be makin fools feel like gods and shit.

wow. you people really just dont get it do you?? its either someones ego, or just stupidity that gets in the way of your common sense. everytime someone gives some critism to someone, yall always take it as an attack of your abilities. on one hand you have TKB, all pretty good at piecing. your problem is you dont really get up. and then you talk shit like your the fucking kings of houston. ARE YOU THE ONLY ONES WHO WRITE IN HOUSTON THAT HAVE KIDS?? maybe you should stop finding excuses and just go paint. oh yes, koder, nobody here was making the rules..its basics of graffiti. to get up, you have to go bomb. yea, graffiti aint about mugging people and shit, but houston sure does have a lot of idiots acting like thats the shit they do.

thankfully we have crews like gy/rtl/bk/rh/dts/ura/etc to reminds us that good graffiti can come out of this city.

well im glad to see bk in that little roll call. its probably stupidity that gets in the way of my common sense. i never know what im talkin about anyway. i should probably start hangin with skum and doing some oneliner throwies of coke on a mirror then take some bars and shoot up then go cap caper and groes only 3 spots they probably ever did. that actually sounds like a good idea.

[/b]

im pretty sure yayo goes hard.....

Originally posted by HEMSTKB@Mar 27 2006, 12:48 PM

HAHAHAHA.LOOKS LIKE I MADE A POINT THOUGHT WRONG CANT EVEN GIVE AN ANSWER. U FEEL LIKE A DUMB ASS NOW SO ALL U CAN SAY IS THAT IT SOUNDS GAY. BITCH UR GAY HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN NAME AND SHIT. HEMS TKB BITCH . AND WHAT. THERE AINT NO SCREENS NAMES HERE BUDDY. 12 OZ IS LOOKIN PRETTY GOOD RITE NOW WITHOUT GROE AND CAPER TALKIN SHIT CONSTANTLY. THIS IS THE MOST FLIX THIS THREAD HAS HAD IN MONTHS AND THEN SOMEONE HAS TO OPEN THIER MOUTHS AND TALK SHIT. MR. THOUGHT WRONG IF U GOT A PROBLEM WIT ANY PART OF WHAT I JUST SAID STATE UR NAME. UNTIL THEN I'M OUT. TKB ALL DAY.....

P.S. NICE RTL SHIT.

you see... thought wrong is a pussy ass kid who loves graff but cant do it himself, so all he can do is save pics of shit someone else did

dont mind him

Originally posted by dime sack+Mar 28 2006, 03:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dime sack - Mar 28 2006, 03:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-koder@Mar 28 2006, 01:59 AM

[/b]

is that you thought wrong? you fucking sad sonofabitch

Originally posted by koder@Mar 29 2006, 06:19 AM

besides, i started off with fats. i didnt start painting by buying my paint and practicing piecing in my backyard. i stole shit before paint so i stole my paint and only had fats and i wasnt gonna paint on my own shit. i know that to get up you gotta bomb. also, ofcourse we take offense, its like saying, "that fool dimesack (whatever he writes), he needs to stop painting, its the same shit everytime and he sucks cause he cant piece." youre gonna take offense cause its what you do. maybe it aint tkb thats makin excuses to bomb, can you even piece? and i aint sayin no simple ass train style piece. alot of writers do graff because they have artistic ability and we aint gonna reduce it for you halfstepping, halfass piece/throwup on a legal, tryin to make it seem like its really good, ass "bombers". like i said, be all around then talk.

i dont bomb as much as i would like to, and i dont care for it much . what the fuck is it ever gonna get me? jockin ass little kids at shows? fuck that. i like lookin at it, dont get me wrong so i'll leave that to you dimesack since im sure youre pretty good at it. imagine graff without good piecing. it'd be boring and itd have a smaller audience, imagine graff without bombing, itd be stupid. i like looking at pieces more now and i guess call me a toy cause i could give a fuck less about the basics , atleast i aint using paintbrush or stencils like alot of new kids are. we all have our standards. like i said, just do your part homeskillet. the game done changed, no one follows the basics. graff is stupid. just milk it for what its worth.

well usually if i think your shits wack..its because i cant find anything good to say either because your a biter, you have a terrible style, you need can control, etc. if you dont like what i say, ignore it, and go on living your ignorant ass life.

well usually if i think your shits wack..its because i cant find anything good to say either because your a biter, you have a terrible style, you need can control, etc. if you dont like what i say, ignore it, and go on living your ignorant ass life.

or cause your only style is arial fonts in some stupid site that lets idiots state their opinions about graffiti.

Originally posted by T.R.U.T.H.+Mar 29 2006, 11:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T.R.U.T.H. - Mar 29 2006, 11:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HEMSTKB@Mar 27 2006, 12:48 PM

HAHAHAHA.LOOKS LIKE I MADE A POINT THOUGHT WRONG CANT EVEN GIVE AN ANSWER. U FEEL LIKE A DUMB ASS NOW SO ALL U CAN SAY IS THAT IT SOUNDS GAY. BITCH UR GAY HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN NAME AND SHIT. HEMS TKB BITCH . AND WHAT. THERE AINT NO SCREENS NAMES HERE BUDDY. 12 OZ IS LOOKIN PRETTY GOOD RITE NOW WITHOUT GROE AND CAPER TALKIN SHIT CONSTANTLY. THIS IS THE MOST FLIX THIS THREAD HAS HAD IN MONTHS AND THEN SOMEONE HAS TO OPEN THIER MOUTHS AND TALK SHIT. MR. THOUGHT WRONG IF U GOT A PROBLEM WIT ANY PART OF WHAT I JUST SAID STATE UR NAME. UNTIL THEN I'M OUT. TKB ALL DAY.....

P.S. NICE RTL SHIT.

you see... thought wrong is a pussy ass kid who loves graff but cant do it himself, so all he can do is save pics of shit someone else did

dont mind him

[/b]

:love2: :love2: :love2: