Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

legal walls are kinda gay, if thats all you do, (my personal opinion) (unless your getting paid thats a different story) but if you like painting legals and thats how you roll, then paint plenty of legals and fuck anyone that says your a pussy legal eagle. ya feel me??? if painting legals turns your frown upside down then god damn it do it! but your still a pussy..... or atleast many bombers might say so!!

Originally posted by takeover+Mar 30 2006, 02:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (takeover - Mar 30 2006, 02:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by BigotSkumers@Mar 30 2006, 01:51 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-hold on deeeez@Mar 30 2006, 12:28 AM

YO NOISEY YOUR ONE GAY ASS MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

gay for me, stay off some.

woooah

[/b]

owwwww!!!!

Originally posted by hold on deeeez@Mar 30 2006, 05:25 AM

legal walls are kinda gay, if thats all you do, (my personal opinion) (unless your getting paid thats a different story) but if you like painting legals and thats how you roll, then paint plenty of legals and fuck anyone that says your a pussy legal eagle. ya feel me??? if painting legals turns your frown upside down then god damn it do it! but your still a pussy..... or atleast many bombers might say so!!

the gayest part about that is most of these bombers think that bombing means you have big nuts. why dont they have the nuts to say piecing is pussy like when theyre in a piecers face instead of shakin their hands? i aint sayin mine, i dont give a fuck about graff or associating with any writer other than crew and homies in other crews but i know it happens alot in our stupid local scene. same shit as if some outta towner with piecing fame would come through, those same fools wouldnt even know how to stop dickriding. thats the real pussy shit. besides, dont judge the nuts by not choosing to bomb, how do you know most of these "legal eagles" aint goin around doin more illegal shit than you out of graff. graffiti is just a hobby, it dont make you anymore hardcore or whatever the fuck more you think it makes you than a piecer.

kode half the time you post it doesnt make sense but i give you props on this one, thast some real shit , half of houstons bombers, bomb cause theyre toy status , they really cant piece thats why they do shitty bombs cause "its illegal"so they say , thats theyre excuse but shit jade n my other crewmates never did good spots with shitty pieces , it was more about quality over quantity . i dont know houston sucks no w

p.sth ewhole shakin hands good piecer dick rider thing , TRUE THAT !

yea, fuckit. im arguin with idiots who make less sense. jade and them other dudes did get up RIGHT, theres few good bombers in houston history and i wont argue with that. just cause these new dudes do illegal shit dont mean theyre tight writers. its still wack and they should probably quit. i like lookin at bombs and i'll go out and do an illegal everyonce in a while but i'll make sure its done correct and not wack even if its straight letters. your homies never had to justify what they did cause they knew it was done right. these new dudes need to stop tryin to downplay pieceing just cause they suck. i know YOU know what i mean about bombers dickriding.

i agree with both guys some bombers....................... not all.................. always yap yap yap about real bombing and graff yap yap yap but you hardly ever hear about a bad ass writer who can piece talk shit on their ugly-wak-ass-spot-drippy-tag-scribbly-wannabe-bombing shit that my friend is their only defense, cuz they know deep inside themselves that they plain out muthaphucken suck. their excuse to not paint pieces is cause they bomb the way i see it is to just focus on what you like to do do it for yourself and not anyone cause in the long run those toy ass bombers are gonna fall off and your gonna still be painting. some bombers that i have met are pathetic at night instead of chasing pussy with some hoe (cuz they have no game) rather go out in the night and run around in cirlcles tagging stupid shit that looks fuken ugly. they post up stickers (wow) and tag on the floor, doors, stupid shit.......... that why we dont have a healthy graffiti scene here look at this thread we have 3 pages just talking about this shit and no pics. compare this city (which is the biggest in texas) and only has a handful of active writers go check san antonio right now.... go check the others... shit go check fucken alabama those negroes got some phat shit. It will never change though i like that we have beef i like to see no graffiti around i like to see plain walls without graff on them.............. houston writers cant bomb houston cannot throw down productions houston cant piece for shit............ look at you and i bet the next 5 pages on this thread will keep going on and on and on its up to the old writers to show these young guys on how graffiti should be.......... but that will never happen....... most good writers have big egos............................ and the generation after them will be stuck with the same breed......................... soufffff side niiiigaaaz

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

............................graffiti is ridiculous..................

haha, your right, you fuckers dont make sense. first off, PIECING LEGAL WALLS ISNT GETTING UP. dont fool yourself. BOMBING IS REAL GRAFFITI. your right, half the kids who bomb around houston are horrible..but they sure are contributing a lot more than you legal fuckers.

this isnt just some shit im making up to talk down on people, its just the truth. sorry if it hurts.

i agree i would love to see a weah halo skeez bryer kode akira tkb yikes blu seyno bk ura menace emaze twisted dm artcru sode kws brok hems evol vague dts lets see..................................... well the rest who piece.......................... but i doubt it will happen egos man................ .......................................... it will shut those dudes mouths......... in other places writers just get down and paint like in NY....... over here they go all these rules and who's cool with who type of shit................

another big question

plus what spot? they would need a big spot

Originally posted by daledondale@Mar 30 2006, 08:50 PM

kode half the time you post it doesnt make sense but i give you props on this one, thast some real shit , half of houstons bombers, bomb cause theyre toy status , they really cant piece thats why they do shitty bombs cause "its illegal"so they say , thats theyre excuse but shit jade n my other crewmates never did good spots with shitty pieces , it was more about quality over quantity . i dont know houston sucks no w

p.sth ewhole shakin hands good piecer dick rider thing , TRUE THAT !

you talkin' about me and skum.

yes, yes this is truth.