Screwston,Texas

KQuas

Originally posted by peyote@Mar 27 2006, 10:20 PM

man, enough with your excuses.

just do it.

ok enough excuses, im real glad your in my fuckin shoes and you live my life, if you dont knoe me on a personal level then shut tha fuck up, trust me, i would love to get out and do more shit, but you got me fucked up if im just gonna toss my daughter to tha side just to go paint, yea right, being a parent i have responsibilities, and that shit comes first b4 this graff shit,

but yea, go ahead and reply-----

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TIGHT PICS TKB. I SEE YIKES SHIT. HA CRAZY ASS. KEEP DOING YOUR SHIT. NO MATTER WHAT A GRAFFHEAD DOES YOU COULD BE AN ALL-OUT-WRITER. WRITERZ ARE STILL GONNA TALK SHIT OR FIND SOMETHING FUCKED UP TO SAY.. THATS WHY HOUSTON IS HOUSTON. FOUND THIS ON THE INTERNET BY ACCIDENT WHEN I TYPED IN DESMADRE CREW IN GOOGLE SHIT CRAZY SOME PICS CAME UP TOO FOUND THIS OF A MOVIE... I'M GO COP IT HE HE :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

desmadremovie.jpg

peyote u need to read my previous post. i plainly stated that i dont think painting legal wallz is getting up. this shit is just sumtin i do in my spare time man. when i find time to paint trains and bomb i do. unfortunately its not as much as u would like me to. but i'ma keep doin wut i do and u should do the same. its not that big of a deal. really its not. HEMS TKB... sup big guidessssssss

Originally posted by HEMSTKB@Mar 27 2006, 11:49 PM

peyote u need to read my previous post. i plainly stated that i dont think painting legal wallz is getting up. this shit is just sumtin i do in my spare time man. when i find time to paint trains and bomb i do. unfortunately its not as much as u would like me to. but i'ma keep doin wut i do and u should do the same. its not that big of a deal. really its not. HEMS TKB... sup big guidessssssss

holla at ya boi cuzzin

i paint the same walls when i do paint too.. and what ? fuckit. aint no one in houston a "real writer"... the niggas thatve been around for a while know what i mean. ive heard this shit from plenty so called real writers that flaked out long ago. seasonal shit, and theres plenty that have been here before me and will probably out live me in this shit. be all around and bomb and piece and king houston or whatever the fuck then talk. graff is stupid specially with a bunch of fools with no common sense tryin to make rules actin like theyve been in it long enough to do so. fuck that, you wanna be real? graff aint real, go do drive-by's or mug people, steal cars and break in houses for loot for a living. got the balls to bomb and talk shit but thats it. i aint sayin i do that shit or im a real writer but damn, yall fools needa geta grip and just do what you do best, 12oz be makin fools feel like gods and shit.

Originally posted by HEMSTKB@Mar 27 2006, 12:48 PM

HAHAHAHA.LOOKS LIKE I MADE A POINT THOUGHT WRONG CANT EVEN GIVE AN ANSWER. U FEEL LIKE A DUMB ASS NOW SO ALL U CAN SAY IS THAT IT SOUNDS GAY. BITCH UR GAY HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN NAME AND SHIT. HEMS TKB BITCH . AND WHAT. THERE AINT NO SCREENS NAMES HERE BUDDY. 12 OZ IS LOOKIN PRETTY GOOD RITE NOW WITHOUT GROE AND CAPER TALKIN SHIT CONSTANTLY. THIS IS THE MOST FLIX THIS THREAD HAS HAD IN MONTHS AND THEN SOMEONE HAS TO OPEN THIER MOUTHS AND TALK SHIT. MR. THOUGHT WRONG IF U GOT A PROBLEM WIT ANY PART OF WHAT I JUST SAID STATE UR NAME. UNTIL THEN I'M OUT. TKB ALL DAY.....

P.S. NICE RTL SHIT.

naw dude, shits lame. Im not about a thread on 12oz. Its about houston. Id appreciate yall more if it was more than one wall. All around town or sumthin. Im not thinking about the quality of this thread, I want quality in the H. Where you and I both live and love (at least on my part). We look like shit, even to ourselves. Id just like to see shit going down. I kno TKB got a few things out but not as much as yall should.

thats cool..i know at least hems/dude/graders have been putting more stuff out there and thats good.

but why waste your paint if your going to buff it..and then do the same exact piece just with different color scheme and background? theres plenty of yards around houston where your shit will run for a long time...if your worried about cops..just do what everyone else does...run.

Originally posted by SERGEANT!+Mar 26 2006, 06:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SERGEANT! - Mar 26 2006, 06:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-peyote@Mar 26 2006, 05:36 PM

oh ok deform and yeps. dude you guys are the shit by the way. i mean, yeps, i saw that whole freight with those crazy lookin crooked extensions or whatever on your Y and S. dude my 6 year old cousin was writing his name and it kinda looked like your pieces.

dform, lets take it down a notch mmk? your think your pretty badass cause you rep the BKAE..hhmmm..i love driving through houston and seeing like all 3 of your tags.

...if my name and yeps name are in your mouth we must be doing somthing right. :haha: :haha:.............and its four tags homie.

Fuck all them haters, homeboy must not know much about who used to run kon a few years ago, on top of that, he must not get around town much, keep doing what you do dawg, and keep reppin bk to da fullest!!!

Originally posted by peyote@Mar 28 2006, 04:17 PM

on top of that, your a stupid ass herb who doesnt know what hes talking about. did dform take his dick out of your ass so you could type that?

I don't get down like that fukin fruitcake, you know a little somethin about that or what? I just know my shit about houston graph, what da fuk kinda name is peyote anyway????

Originally posted by koder@Mar 28 2006, 01:59 AM

i paint the same walls when i do paint too.. and what ? fuckit. aint no one in houston a "real writer"... the niggas thatve been around for a while know what i mean. ive heard this shit from plenty so called real writers that flaked out long ago. seasonal shit, and theres plenty that have been here before me and will probably out live me in this shit. be all around and bomb and piece and king houston or whatever the fuck then talk. graff is stupid specially with a bunch of fools with no common sense tryin to make rules actin like theyve been in it long enough to do so. fuck that, you wanna be real? graff aint real, go do drive-by's or mug people, steal cars and break in houses for loot for a living. got the balls to bomb and talk shit but thats it. i aint sayin i do that shit or im a real writer but damn, yall fools needa geta grip and just do what you do best, 12oz be makin fools feel like gods and shit.

wow. you people really just dont get it do you?? its either someones ego, or just stupidity that gets in the way of your common sense. everytime someone gives some critism to someone, yall always take it as an attack of your abilities. on one hand you have TKB, all pretty good at piecing. your problem is you dont really get up. and then you talk shit like your the fucking kings of houston. ARE YOU THE ONLY ONES WHO WRITE IN HOUSTON THAT HAVE KIDS?? maybe you should stop finding excuses and just go paint. oh yes, koder, nobody here was making the rules..its basics of graffiti. to get up, you have to go bomb. yea, graffiti aint about mugging people and shit, but houston sure does have a lot of idiots acting like thats the shit they do.

thankfully we have crews like gy/rtl/bk/rh/dts/ura/etc to reminds us that good graffiti can come out of this city.

much propz to to every 1 who iz still bombing houston im seeing less and less graff everyday...and i thought of a kool idea the other day...it would be the shit if writers arranged 1 night where every 1 goes bombing...i think it would be tight if i were 2 walk outside in the morning and everything waz fucked up...the only problem with that idea iz how to arrange sumthing like that without cops finding out ???

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPRZCWI7ZM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPRZCWI7ZM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

yeah so i don tknwo bout all this jibber jabber bullshi t, but this videos funny as shit , look at that niggas face son !

Originally posted by dime sack@Mar 28 2006, 09:55 PM

wow. you people really just dont get it do you?? its either someones ego, or just stupidity that gets in the way of your common sense. everytime someone gives some critism to someone, yall always take it as an attack of your abilities. on one hand you have TKB, all pretty good at piecing. your problem is you dont really get up. and then you talk shit like your the fucking kings of houston. ARE YOU THE ONLY ONES WHO WRITE IN HOUSTON THAT HAVE KIDS?? maybe you should stop finding excuses and just go paint. oh yes, koder, nobody here was making the rules..its basics of graffiti. to get up, you have to go bomb. yea, graffiti aint about mugging people and shit, but houston sure does have a lot of idiots acting like thats the shit they do.

thankfully we have crews like gy/rtl/bk/rh/dts/ura/etc to reminds us that good graffiti can come out of this city.

iight, back to tha excuses thing, i knoe im not tha only one with a kid, but like i said, that shit comes first over this graff shit, i could give to fucks about this shit, i do it for me, not for you, and i really dont have to prove shit i do to any of you fucks cuz none of you knoe me, and ask for us thinking were tha shit, who tha fuck ever made a comment like that? you seriously think we gonna let yall run yalls mouth and not say shit, fuck this computer shit, this site aint nuttin but poison to writers, cuz i knoe damn well if we met up in tha street there wouldnt be all this talk, im an easy person to get along with and i'll go hit trains with any writer who is down to go too, i dont give a fuck if your wak or not, itz about getting up---------

but yea, reply--------

Originally posted by Noisey+Mar 28 2006, 07:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Noisey - Mar 28 2006, 07:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by puss@Mar 28 2006, 06:20 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-BigotSkumers@Mar 28 2006, 05:57 PM

go bomb faggets!!!

or do cocaine...

or bars

no just cocaine...

[/b]

noise injects heroin into his penis.