Screwston,Texas

KQuas

yo fo real that shit would be tight but everyone sees shit in a diffrent view....and its not even so much the problem finding a wall large enough..its about writers from another crews paintin with other katz outside there crew...this shit gets me mad..dawg for real honolulu honestly gots a better scene then houston....that fuckn city is only like a ten min walk around the whole damn city...fuck!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Noisey+Mar 31 2006, 01:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Noisey - Mar 31 2006, 01:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-daledondale@Mar 30 2006, 08:50 PM

kode half the time you post it doesnt make sense but i give you props on this one, thast some real shit , half of houstons bombers, bomb cause theyre toy status , they really cant piece thats why they do shitty bombs cause "its illegal"so they say , thats theyre excuse but shit jade n my other crewmates never did good spots with shitty pieces , it was more about quality over quantity . i dont know houston sucks no w

p.sth ewhole shakin hands good piecer dick rider thing , TRUE THAT !

you talkin' about me and skum.

yes, yes this is truth.

[/b]

hahahaha naw my nigga you aint no dick rider your crew homie i aint dissin my homies . im talkin bout these poor pathetic excuse for a writers that say theyre only bombers cause legals suck , hahahaha ya niggas make me laugh , graff its all around wether it be stencils pieces bombs throwies stompers 1liners it dont matter all that matters is you do it righ t, so stop y afuckin cryn n do what you gotta , floor tags stickers it dont matter just put 110% behind that shit orale im out

siete' tre'ce kings

Originally posted by Noisey+Mar 31 2006, 01:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Noisey - Mar 31 2006, 01:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-daledondale@Mar 30 2006, 08:50 PM

kode half the time you post it doesnt make sense but i give you props on this one, thast some real shit , half of houstons bombers, bomb cause theyre toy status , they really cant piece thats why they do shitty bombs cause "its illegal"so they say , thats theyre excuse but shit jade n my other crewmates never did good spots with shitty pieces , it was more about quality over quantity . i dont know houston sucks no w

p.sth ewhole shakin hands good piecer dick rider thing , TRUE THAT !

you talkin' about me and skum.

yes, yes this is truth.

[/b]

skum and I.

Originally posted by SERGEANT!@Mar 30 2006, 10:46 PM

yo fo real that shit would be tight but everyone sees shit in a diffrent view....and its not even so much the problem finding a wall large enough..its about writers from another crews paintin with other katz outside there crew...this shit gets me mad..dawg for real honolulu honestly gots a better scene then houston....that fuckn city is only like a ten min walk around the whole damn city...fuck!

nice pics man those take us waay back... now that i think of it we do have some good writers i think its the wack ass weather of houston it rains then it gets cold and confuses people but hey as far as a wall huge enough the wall of fame would be dope but man this is gonna sound real crazy...............................................................

what if the writers which is a shit load of them would get together and tear down those trees................................ my uncle works in that crap its not even that hard, u climb up and cut down the tree branches to small pieces one by one then move on to cut down the tree trunk, now the hard part is the ROOT the trunk... sometimes what they do is use an ax or a powerful saw to cut as much as they can then light it up on fire... the fire then kills the root and it wont grow again how many trees does that place have? but also the lady who lives there i dunno if she's gonna be cool with that or not all of them just 3 of them....................

or we can get a fat ass person to climb it and jump up and down and bring that sucker down.................. :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Originally posted by graffiticofantastico+Mar 31 2006, 04:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (graffiticofantastico - Mar 31 2006, 04:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SERGEANT!@Mar 30 2006, 10:46 PM

nice pics man those take us waay back... now that i think of it we do have some good writers i think its the wack ass weather of houston it rains then it gets cold and confuses people but hey as far as a wall huge enough the wall of fame would be dope but man this is gonna sound real crazy...............................................................

what if the writers which is a shit load of them would get together and tear down those trees................................ my uncle works in that crap its not even that hard, u climb up and cut down the tree branches to small pieces one by one then move on to cut down the tree trunk, now the hard part is the ROOT the trunk... sometimes what they do is use an ax or a powerful saw to cut as much as they can then light it up on fire... the fire then kills the root and it wont grow again how many trees does that place have? but also the lady who lives there i dunno if she's gonna be cool with that or not all of them just 3 of them....................

or we can get a fat ass person to climb it and jump up and down and bring that sucker down.................. :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

[/b]

stop writing and go be a lumberjack then asswhipe

dimesack is a fag hes been punked so many times its funny so i dont care waht this stupid fuck says always talking about whats ''real'' and whats not....................................................................... nigga get off that daydream cloud of yours........ nobody pays attention to you. your like george bush constantly trying to ''sell something to people'' who dont believe you graff is graff shut tha fuck up... u like seeing just TAGS and BOMBS go to that thread bitch. they have one here on 12oz just for that you stupid bitch get off the nut sack of those who bust pieces .... ha ha ha ha that was good :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :

Originally posted by graffiticofantastico@Apr 1 2006, 05:32 PM

dimesack is a fag hes been punked so many times its funny so i dont care waht this stupid fuck says always talking about whats ''real'' and whats not....................................................................... nigga get off that daydream cloud of yours........ nobody pays attention to you. your like george bush constantly trying to ''sell something to people'' who dont believe you graff is graff shut tha fuck up... u like seeing just TAGS and BOMBS go to that thread bitch. they have one here on 12oz just for that you stupid bitch get off the nut sack of those who bust pieces .... ha ha ha ha that was good :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :

haha damn homey you really got me there. oh yea who punked me?? i think your the one living in a "daydream cloud"..why dont you tell me what you write so we can settle this shit on the streets??

Originally posted by jewish@Apr 1 2006, 11:35 PM

hey i just farted in a bag and huffed it!@!!

no really no lie kids me big nasty JEWZONEDEFTHRETSGRRRRAVEYARD..

GRRR

GRRR

no april fools

scum i worship you! :five-o: :five-o:

that suicide is painless

it brings on many changes

and I can take or leave it if I please!

jewwws farts kill small children :zombie: :yuck:

damn havent yall learned yet this is tejas graveyard kidddies......

my head goes alll the way :five-o:

fuck you thief!~!!!!! hahahhahah

Go 2 joes 3 times in a day biaaatches :yuck:

sory jews i love im drunkkk

im eugene green kiddies

were are u kyke?