Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dime sack@Mar 24 2006, 03:57 AM

BUMP FOR KWS HITTIN UP THOSE YARDS...MAYBE TKB SHOULD DO THE SAME INSTEAD OF THE SAME WALL EVERY WEEKEND..

OH YEA YEPS AND YOUR CREW SHOULD STOP BECAUSE EVERYTIME I SEE YOUR SHIT DOWN THE LINES, PEOPLE ALWAYS DISSIN YOUR SHIT. OH YEA DFORM, PLEASE STOP ACTING LIEK YOUR HARD HOMEY..WHO CARES IF YOUR BK. NOW YOUR NUTS DROPPED??

its all good ... thats part of graff...

they diss 1 i'll do like 10 more... no biggie

thanks 4 da info though... appreciate it!

:king:

Originally posted by YePs+Mar 24 2006, 02:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (YePs - Mar 24 2006, 02:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-T.R.U.T.H.@Mar 24 2006, 05:16 PM

i saw some tsm tags hated on over here by that gsd stuff over here on yale, isnt tsm a big crew from airline/gulfbank?

tsm is suppose 2 b dead...

[/b]

quite the contrary my nigga... look around..just a heads up...

anyway i think someone knows where i live...but i aint TSM so its all good...

Originally posted by hijo de la chingada@Mar 23 2006, 03:39 AM

but the wall aint worth paintin on....cause it fuckin gets buffed every wkend....with "NEW" productions........

call me old fashion but let the fuckin shit ride already!

thats fuckin true... id rather just paint our own wall.

Originally posted by kryme+Mar 24 2006, 03:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kryme - Mar 24 2006, 03:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dime sack@Mar 24 2006, 03:57 AM

BUMP FOR KWS HITTIN UP THOSE YARDS...MAYBE TKB SHOULD DO THE SAME INSTEAD OF THE SAME WALL EVERY WEEKEND..

if you only knew---

[/b]

dogg kws is tyte dont get me wrong but tkb shit looks tyte man i think even better than kws comparing the two pics i just think the colors on tkb look better more different instead of all the same colors like the other i know niggas are gonna hate but dime is tripping too swissssssssssssshaaa soutside nigggwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :yuck:

hell, im not really hating on tkb im saying that maybe they should explore other areas of graffiti..you know..actually bombing. ive seen dude and hems but i mean, theres like 4 other people who just do legal walls..and thats it.

i take it groe/caper are either dead, or just finally admitted to themselves that they suck.

yeah rite u tripping on tkb and menace and ners was up with u and bombing maybe u hate those guys cause u cant paint chill out man writers do what they do i dont trip on them u wanna paint graff on a wall. u wanna paint on your book. u want to paint a cow ha i tink as long as u paint with cans its cool put up your shit on 12oz its better than it being blank

Originally posted by graffiticofantastico@Mar 26 2006, 02:13 AM

yeah rite u tripping on tkb and menace and ners was up with u and bombing maybe u hate those guys cause u cant paint chill out man writers do what they do i dont trip on them u wanna paint graff on a wall. u wanna paint on your book. u want to paint a cow ha i tink as long as u paint with cans its cool put up your shit on 12oz its better than it being blank

man your really stupid..you think id want to paint with them?? fuck that. oh yea, id rather have someone else post my shit then go on he re self promoting like a motherfucker.

Originally posted by dime sack+Mar 26 2006, 04:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dime sack - Mar 26 2006, 04:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-graffiticofantastico@Mar 26 2006, 02:13 AM

man your really stupid..you think id want to paint with them?? fuck that. oh yea, id rather have someone else post my shit then go on he re self promoting like a motherfucker.

[/b]

what he said.

Originally posted by 83+Mar 26 2006, 01:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (83 - Mar 26 2006, 01:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dime sack@Mar 26 2006, 04:49 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-graffiticofantastico@Mar 26 2006, 02:13 AM

what he said.

[/b]

lemonade, was that it?

Originally posted by 83+Mar 26 2006, 06:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (83 - Mar 26 2006, 06:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dime sack@Mar 25 2006, 07:26 PM

i take it groe/caper are either dead, or just finally admitted to themselves that they suck.

they arent dead they just changed it up a little..see

51aaa3f8.jpg

[/b]

bump more changed groe and caper.

Originally posted by dime sack+Mar 26 2006, 12:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dime sack - Mar 26 2006, 12:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-graffiticofantastico@Mar 26 2006, 02:13 AM

[/b]

HOW THE FUCK do you think half the fuckn flicks get on this fuckn thread homie...

oh ok deform and yeps. dude you guys are the shit by the way. i mean, yeps, i saw that whole freight with those crazy lookin crooked extensions or whatever on your Y and S. dude my 6 year old cousin was writing his name and it kinda looked like your pieces.

dform, lets take it down a notch mmk? your think your pretty badass cause you rep the BKAE..hhmmm..i love driving through houston and seeing like all 3 of your tags.