Screwston,Texas

KQuas

Originally posted by THE REGULATOR+Jun 29 2005, 02:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE REGULATOR - Jun 29 2005, 02:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SLOBER TKB@Jun 28 2005, 10:41 PM

Man SUCK MY FAT TOE, you must be either gay or have waaaay too much time on your hands. Checkin peoples clothes out and shit. Talkin about thier hair. Come on man. If your gonna talk shit atleast do it right. TKB paints for TKB. no one else. we dont paint to impress people. your right I dont know who you are and I'm sure your not going to tell me so this will be my last reply to you, but if you seriously want some shit let me know whats up. Me and my crew can meet you and yours (if you have one) anytime. you tell me the time and place. If not just shut up and paint that graff of yours since it is waaaaaay better then me and my crews...Peace.......

NOW THIS IS ALSO FUNNY,AFTER TALKING ALL THAT SHIT TO YA'LL YOU GO AND SAY "PEACE" AT THE END OF IT ALL.MAN FUCK THAT NIGGA.If not just shut up and paint that graff of yours since it is waaaaaay better then me and my crews...Peace.......HAHAHAHAHAHA!

YO YO WORD ON THE STREET IS,,,SUCKMYFATTOE IS SUPPOSELY SOME KAT BY THE NAME OF ROBBIE OR DEFICATOR OR SOMESHIT,BUT DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT.SO YA NIGGAS WHO KNOW THEM FOOLS,RUN UP AND FRONT!!!

:beat: :D :beat2: :burn: :cry: :evil: :evil2: :krunk: :clown2:

[/b]

mann fuck dude why u sell me out like that fuck my cover is blown now these kids are gonna wanna jump me cause thats wat houston is good for just jumping kids they caint fight 1 on 1 fuck mann fuck im shitting bricks...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by THE REGULATOR+Jun 29 2005, 02:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE REGULATOR - Jun 29 2005, 02:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-suckmyfattoe@Jun 27 2005, 10:24 AM

lord keli

never trust him when he has a shank on him.....

houston sucks my pimply ass

...300 bars...

WHAT CHA TALK'N BOUT WILLIS.

ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU KANT TRUST ANY OF THE BK KREW,THEM NIGGAS FISHY,SHIT SOME EVEN SMELL LIKE IT AND THAT 4116 PLACE BE SHADY AND DONT TRUST VAGUE WHEN HIS BEEN DRINKING AND SNORTING ALL NIGHT.AND DONT EVA EVA EVA EVA EVA CALL HIM A HCC NIGGA. YA DIG.! CUZ IF YA DO ILL GRAB YA STINK'N SISTA BY 'ER FUCKING PIGTAILS AND RAMM IT UP HER PIEHOLE...YA FUCKS.

[/b]

vague loco in the braino

seen him at hcc i guess ill keep my mouth shut an wont talk to him i wont take no risks

Originally posted by suckmyfattoe+Jun 30 2005, 10:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (suckmyfattoe - Jun 30 2005, 10:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by THE REGULATOR@Jun 29 2005, 02:11 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-SLOBER TKB@Jun 28 2005, 10:41 PM

Man SUCK MY FAT TOE, you must be either gay or have waaaay too much time on your hands. Checkin peoples clothes out and shit. Talkin about thier hair. Come on man. If your gonna talk shit atleast do it right. TKB paints for TKB. no one else. we dont paint to impress people. your right I dont know who you are and I'm sure your not going to tell me so this will be my last reply to you, but if you seriously want some shit let me know whats up. Me and my crew can meet you and yours (if you have one) anytime. you tell me the time and place. If not just shut up and paint that graff of yours since it is waaaaaay better then me and my crews...Peace.......

NOW THIS IS ALSO FUNNY,AFTER TALKING ALL THAT SHIT TO YA'LL YOU GO AND SAY "PEACE" AT THE END OF IT ALL.MAN FUCK THAT NIGGA.If not just shut up and paint that graff of yours since it is waaaaaay better then me and my crews...Peace.......HAHAHAHAHAHA!

YO YO WORD ON THE STREET IS,,,SUCKMYFATTOE IS SUPPOSELY SOME KAT BY THE NAME OF ROBBIE OR DEFICATOR OR SOMESHIT,BUT DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT.SO YA NIGGAS WHO KNOW THEM FOOLS,RUN UP AND FRONT!!!

:beat: :D :beat2: :burn: :cry: :evil: :evil2: :krunk: :clown2:

mann fuck dude why u sell me out like that fuck my cover is blown now these kids are gonna wanna jump me cause thats wat houston is good for just jumping kids they caint fight 1 on 1 fuck mann fuck im shitting bricks...

[/b]

a yo houston we got a problem well not that big of a problem just that yikes tkb gots another fan he goes i mean she goes by tha name of suck my fat toe hey there buddy i mean this dude talkin this and that and i love it keep my name in your mouth i love this fame you and all my other fans giving me i must be doin something rite dude callin me now ..oooo...its a good thing you callin tha hotline continue calliin i love all yall hey !! big ups to yikes and his crew tkb jea !! ima treat this dude like my chick and not take him i mean her seriously calin my sh..all private hey private snowball call the hotline again lol !!get at me son this yo boi yikes tkb rip weka free raskull .....one hundnead

Originally posted by reGIo+Jun 30 2005, 01:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (reGIo - Jun 30 2005, 01:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-magotsofdef@Jun 29 2005, 04:55 PM

oh...and for those who didn't know.  the REAL RES...you know...the one who has been painting for years...already gots the name.  get more original son.

gutter2.jpg

hard to b original now adays man.

no matter how original u think u are

there will always b a cat in the other side

of the world with the same views and

thoughts.

[/b]

ha damn i wouldnt of thought there was another guts

Shut up with your toy ass... Meat... Verb... Very sloppy.. I'm disappointed. Yall are much better then that... And Jews... I... I don't know about any of your stuff... It's your style... I don't know. but those trains aren't the shit.. I've seen way cleaner... You don't got to rush it!

SAME SHIT ...ON 12 OZ DAILY

NEW TOY NAMES SHOW UP EVERYDAY.

YEPS REPOSTING THE SAME PICS.

GUTS POSTING HIS 1,281,713,666,187,999,013TH TRAIN.

JEWS TRYING TO MAKE MONEY FOR HIS LAWYER.

BRYER WITH A TBONE STEAK UP HIS ASS.

PICS OF THAT SHITY 34TH WALL.

RERUN PICS OF FUCKEN OLD DTS SHIT.

CYBORG GENETIC LEVER 2000 TYPE COCKASS AND A TRIPLE BEAMS PATTOOT WIT A SIDE ORDER OF ARBYS SECRET SAUCE SOME OF COLLIN POWELLS HAIR GREASE AND A HINT OF BASIL WITH A BONEY MACARONI AND SLAMMING SALAMI AND PASTRAMI DILLED KOALA PICKLED FEET AND RHINOSAURES CHICKEN DUMPLINGS AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF 31 FLAVORS ROCKY ROAD ICE CREAM SLIME AND SOME OF LEE BROWNS ASS CRACK DUST WITH SOME OF MAYOR WHITES MORNING EYE CRUD AND SOME OF CONDOLEEZA'S VAGINA SLIME AND SOME OF OSO'S TOE JAM AND RIP VAN WINKLES SEMEN AND ALSO A 12 OZ PROPHET WHICH ISNT IN A CAN BUT YET IN A COKE CAN HALF CUT WIT A 8oz RIB EYE CHURRASCO STEAK THAT HAS BEEN DISCOMPOSED OF AND HAS TRAVELED THROUGH SUCKMYFATTOES INTESTINES AND HAS MICROSCOPIC DEMON DEACONS INTERFERING WITH ONE ANOTHER INTO A CYBER TRANSLUSIONAL BATTLEGROUND IN WHICH THERE IS T-1000's LOOKING FOR JOHN CONNER AND SARAH'S IN THE BACK GETTING A TRAIN RAN ON THAT BUCKET OF FISH.

NIGGA WHAT. :hatred:

"FUCK GETTING YOUR CAR TOWED" AND FUCK THAT CLUB,ILL BE BACK NEXT WEEK WEARING BUTTER's COWBOY HAT AND GONZO"s SPRAYTIP NECKALACE WHILE WEARING ONE OF GOZIE'S TIGHT SHIRTS AND SOME OF KQUAS SHITY PANTS AND MORGS DIRTY DIAPERS WHIT A 50 PIECE MC NUGGET MEAL IN A CALAVERA BAG...

BY THE WAY FUCK THE WRITERS FORUM.

YO COLOR I NEED MORE TATTOOS.YOU STILL ACCEPTING IpodS? :haha: ,WITHOUT THE TERIYAKI SAUCE.I REALLY WANT ONE THAT READS "REFUSE 2 WIN" ON MY STOMACH.

HEY WAIT A MINUTE,,,,NEW PICS,,,ATLEAST SOMETHING NEW AND A NICE SPOT ALSO.IM LOVING THAT VERB :THE RICHARD SIMMONS WORK OUT ONE",,,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MORE MORE MORE,,,,,,,,,,,,,BRING IT ALL,,,,THE KULT,THE GRAVEYARD SHIFT,THE KILLERS,THE SKULLBASHERS,TRASHEATERS,KARNIVAL'S OF KARNAGE,BRING IT ALL...WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK....BRING ON THE BEARDED WOMAN,,,ALRIGHT,SO WHERE YOU HIDING N.V......HAHAHA

---------------------WALK THE PLANK MOTHAFUCKAZ----------------------

quadrupe quintuplets on a candy-caned cockmonster, dipped in some mambo's tartar sauce and cocktail weenies tied to your earlobes with a side order of t-bones ass marinated in dick juice a la oso with apotruding triple beam optic blast cycloptic carnage of circus demons and dragin slayers level 10 mages and dice rolling naked twister shit while meph steals trees and begs for decapitation type bryer shit.

Yo Regulator.... Whats up with that comment you made about the "shitty 34th wall"... Me and my crew just wanna know how were suppose to take it. As an insult or as something else. I know who you are and I know all the work youve put in and I know for a fact that none of us have never disrespected you in anyway. or anyone else... It seems like everyone has something to say all the time now. But the haters seem to disappear when were in person. whether were at 4116, 210, wall of fame, etc. I guess people use the internet to air out thier dirty laundry these days. we keep all that stuff between us and who ever its with. Even when we battled URA no fliks were posted and nothing was said about it. we handled our issues face to face like it should be and that was it. but enough of all the talk this thread needs less long posts like this one and more flicks. Houston has some shit it just needs to be showcased properly. But Regulator p.m me or whatever . We just want to know whats goin on........

Originally posted by SLOBER TKB@Jul 1 2005, 07:11 PM

Yo Regulator.... Whats up with that comment you made about the "shitty 34th wall"... Me and my crew just wanna know how were suppose to take it. As an insult or as something else. I know who you are and I know all the work youve put in and I know for a fact that none of us have never disrespected you in anyway. or anyone else... It seems like everyone has something to say all the time now. But the haters seem to disappear when were in person. whether were at 4116, 210, wall of fame, etc. I guess people use the internet to air out thier dirty laundry these days. we keep all that stuff between us and who ever its with. Even when we battled URA no fliks were posted and nothing was said about it. we handled our issues face to face like it should be and that was it. but enough of all the talk this thread needs less long posts like this one and more flicks. Houston has some shit it just needs to be showcased properly. But Regulator p.m me or whatever . We just want to know whats goin on........

LISTEN HOMIE,,,,I NEVER SAID NOTHING ABOUT THE FUCKEN WORKINGS ON THE WALL ITSELF.I ALSO KNOW WHO YA NIGGAS ARE.THE WALL IS A PIECE OF SHIT THAT BUILDING IS A PIECE OF SHIT,ALL THE WALLS IN HOUSTON ARE SHIT,FUCK ALL LEGAL WALLS,FUCK WALL OF FAME,FUCK ALL THE WALLS INSIDE 4116,FUCK BACKYARD WALLS FUCK IT ALL,FUCK THE BRASSKNUCKLES ROLL DOWN,FUCK THAT BUILDING,FUCK 2001,FUCK CENTRAL BANK,FUCK BEN MILAM,FUCK WHOEVER DISSED THE SHIT UP THERE ,EAT COCKS IN HELL,FUCK HARRISBURG WALL,FUCK CHINATOWN,FUCK A T-BONE STEAK AND SHRIMP MEAL,FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCKKKK! OH AND FUCK THE HAKEEM THE DREAM MANSIONS WALLS IN SUGARLAND .FUCK PAUL WALL.FUCK WAL MART,FUCK SAM RALSTON AND HIS DOGG,FUCK CONTAINER WALLS,FUCK WALLSTREET,FUCK WALTRIP,FUCK COACH BALTRIP,FUCK UNCLE WALLY WHOEVER THE FUCK THAT WAS,AWWW THATS ENUFF,WHERE DA HOES AT.