Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YO FELLAZ....IM TRYING TO GET RID OF THSE BRAND NEW 18" DIP BRAND FOOSE STYLE RIMS/WITH TIRES ALL NEW...

THEY RUN 1,500 -1,600 AT THE RIM SHOPS,I JUST WANT A "G" .

I ALSO GOT SOME SPEAKERS AND AMP FOR SALE,IF INTERESTED PM ME...

I NEED TO PAY MY LAWYER ALSO,HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING,LET ME KNOW,I MIGHT JUST HAVE IT,YA NEED HEAT,THEN HIT A NIGGA UP.I NEED TO SACRAFICE EVERYTHING,IM LEAVING FOR A TRIP WITH SATAN TO EURIKAHS CASTLE...

ON THE REAL,LET NIGGAS KNOW. ;)

FUCKEN P.S I TRIED POSTING A PIC OF THE RIMS BUT THIS FUCKEN FORUM SUX MEAN DICK,IF YA WANNA CHECK EM OUT LOOK UP DIP RIMS AND LOOK FOR THE FIVE STARS WITH THE NIPPLES AND DEEP DISH...FOUR LUGS PERFERBLY HONDAS AND SHIT.

Originally posted by reaverS@Jul 7 2005, 02:25 PM

make it a buck for the kry and and ill fuck with you, yo pure heat go flick that shit at the plaza for your boy that was a dope spot idea!

i'm on that out of town tip, so i have no idea of which you speak.

but i inquire again, when jade came through, why just one legal bomb?

Originally posted by suckmyfattoe+Jul 6 2005, 10:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (suckmyfattoe - Jul 6 2005, 10:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SLOBER TKB@Jul 1 2005, 07:11 PM

Yo Regulator.... Whats up with that comment you made about the  "shitty 34th wall"... Me and my crew just wanna know how were suppose to take it. As an insult or as something else. I know who you are and I know all the work youve put in and I know for a fact that none of us have never disrespected you in anyway. or anyone else... It seems like everyone has something to say all the time now. But the haters seem to disappear when were in person. whether were at 4116, 210, wall of fame, etc. I guess people use the internet to air out thier dirty laundry these days. we keep all that stuff between us and who ever its with. Even when we battled URA no fliks were posted and nothing was said about it. we handled our issues face to face like it should be and that was it. but enough of all the talk this thread needs less long posts like this one and more flicks. Houston has some shit it just needs to be showcased properly. But Regulator p.m me or whatever . We just want to know whats goin on........

como chingan fuck fuck its the truth 34 wall is shit specially now with them wack pices that yikes looks fuckin clean why lie an who many names dose that kid have that one that calls him self spank or wat ever the fuck his name is ever since the wall got tagged on that kid has changed his name like 50 times every time he changes his name like every week or somthing but i guess he will go nowere with that bull but yea in other word 34 wall suck an who ever dose shit on that wall.........oh by the way ura will take yall out nasty boming or piceing thank god they buffed yall laready yall should of left that kws production up it looked way better than than wanna be graveyard production.....stop crying.......i guess regulator hurt your feelings who cares i know he dont.........

[/b]

what up not sure who tha spank kid is but jea but yea yea tkb and ura never got judge yo aight tkb free raskull rip weka

Originally posted by delinx_231@Jul 9 2005, 05:02 AM

that last post is fucked up dude, hehehehehe. looks like when those fuckers got close when they came close to dying back inWW2.hehehe. fucking sick dude, more flicks of graff...less of bachelor parties...poor favor.

word up!!!