Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by THE REGULATOR@Jun 29 2005, 07:11 AM

SUCKMYFATTOE IS SUPPOSELY SOME KAT BY THE NAME OF ROBBIE OR DEFICATOR OR SOMESHIT,BUT DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT.SO YA NIGGAS WHO KNOW THEM FOOLS,RUN UP AND FRONT!!!

:beat: :D :beat2: :burn: :cry: :evil: :evil2: :krunk: :clown2:

sounds about right...

Originally posted by magotsofdef@Jun 29 2005, 09:23 AM

damn. nothing but shit talk...blahblahblah. all you niggers need to shut the fuck up and go rack some paint and get down or someting.... if not, stay the fuck off the computer. shut your mouths. most of yall are bitch made and are gonna fall off in the next year or so anyway. just a thought.

toodles.

GUTSO

RH

HD

RTDK

Southern Lord

but don't go rack with maggot some guy will chase you out !!!!

ahahahhahahahhahhhahahhaa I still got one can !!!

that old ltc bullshit on hgraff is over, our people aint tlkin no more shit. and plus you call us the pussies but when as the last time i seen something by debri other than a LEGAL ASS WALL. callin us pussies, shit., and for that one guy, its mana, like that gay ass mexican band. and whats up witht hese fuckin people these days trying to keep people that are tyring to come up down. always talkin shit, let people do their thing.

Originally posted by magotsofdef@Jun 29 2005, 04:55 PM

oh...and for those who didn't know.  the REAL RES...you know...the one who has been painting for years...already gots the name.  get more original son.

gutter2.jpg

hard to b original now adays man.

no matter how original u think u are

there will always b a cat in the other side

of the world with the same views and

thoughts.

Originally posted by bleu+Jun 28 2005, 07:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bleu - Jun 28 2005, 07:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>ayo...all i gots to say is if u got such a big problem wit yikes or tkb y u aint say nuthin when u was in front of the kat? i mean, u internet thug ass nicca talkin a lot on the keys, but y u aint open ur mouth when u seen tha kat? personally, next time u see him or me or any tkb speak up and dont be no pussy..."ya'll can't see me when i seen you"...u aint nuthin but a pussy internet thug...lol nicca cant even reveal his real alias on the screen...what a bitch...
Originally posted by suckmyfattoe@Jun 28 2005, 10:44 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-SLOBER TKB@Jun 27 2005, 07:59 PM

Yo SUCK MY FAT  TOE. I seriously cannot beilive you just said that you like talking shit because nobody knows who you are. Basically you just confessed to being a gay asshole eating pussy you know that right. I dont know or really care how the other heads you were talking about feel about what you said, but you need to leave tkb out of your mouth. Or else when me, blue, yikes,seas,dude,psyk,blaze,and maske get done raw doggin your mom we'll just make you our next bitch. So if you want it say who you are or just stay quiet. Your prolly just some dumb 14 year old tag banger wannabe anyway so fuk it.

HA YEA I CAN SAY ALL I WANT YALL CAINT SEE ME I SEEN YOU I KNOW YOU I KNOW WERE YOU LIVE WOW YOU GOT A STRONG CAMP I DOTN WATN TO MESSS WITH YALL KRUNK NIGGAS I MEAN LOOK AT YOUR LINE UP YALL WILD TOO WILD DUDE FUCK HE IS THE MAIN ONE FIRST YALL GOT STUPID NAMES YIKES THAT FAT KID NEEDS TO CUT OFF HIS BRAIDS HE DONT EVEN LOOK CLEAN WITH THEM HE LOOKS LIEK BONEKRUSHER WHEN HE AINT BRAIDED HE TRYIGN TO IMPRES THEM KATS FROM 210 THAT DAY OF THE SHOW WEHA THREW DOWN WICH BY THE WAY SUCKED ASS I SEEN HIS FAT ASS TRYING TO LOOK LIKE A GRAFF HEAD WITH HIS TIMZ ALL TAGGED ON AN HIS CLOTHES ALL DIRTY WITH PAINT WOW HE SHURLY LOOKS LIEK A GRAFFF HEADAN HIS OTHER BONY FRIEND DID NOT EVEN KNOW WAT WAS GOING ON YALL FUCKERS ARE STUPID HA I LOVE IT ACUALLY IM NOT 14 IM OUT OF SCHOOL ALL THE KIDS IN YOUR KREW ARE STILL TRYING TO PASS THE TASS TEST IN HIGH SCHOOL YIKES TRYING TO ACT ALL HARD BY SAYING HE OUT OF SCHOOL WHEN ASKED ANOTHER DAY HE SAID HE STILL WAS I GUESS SOOOOO......SO YEA COMON BRING IT BACK AN REPLY ILL BE WAITING.......

BY THE WAY I LIKE WAT YALL DID TO 34 WALL THE BALOONS ARE SOO PRETTY...... ;) :love2:

[/b]

wow mann this shit is crazy i like how you spell nicca....im not really a thug but i guess if you want to call me that..i bet yall kids are trying to figure out who am i i bet your litle brains are hurting comon yall seen me think harder think cut yo hair all the hair is going into your brain (yikes) mann when i hear that name oh boy it strikes fear just say it an mann it will give you the chills :shook: :shook: :shook: :shook: ..................................i bet yall still tryign to figure out who am i like yo boy says....."PEACE OUT".........."NICCA"

wow mann this shit is crazy i like how you spell nicca....im not really a thug but i guess if you want to call me that..i bet yall kids are trying to figure out who am i i bet your litle brains are hurting comon yall seen me think harder think cut yo hair all the hair is going into your brain (yikes) mann when i hear that name oh boy it strikes fear just say it an mann it will give you the chills :shook: :shook: :shook: :shook: ..................................i bet yall still tryign to figure out who am i like yo boy says....."PEACE OUT".........."NICCA"

Originally posted by SLOBER TKB@Jun 28 2005, 10:41 PM

Man SUCK MY FAT TOE, you must be either gay or have waaaay too much time on your hands. Checkin peoples clothes out and shit. Talkin about thier hair. Come on man. If your gonna talk shit atleast do it right. TKB paints for TKB. no one else. we dont paint to impress people. your right I dont know who you are and I'm sure your not going to tell me so this will be my last reply to you, but if you seriously want some shit let me know whats up. Me and my crew can meet you and yours (if you have one) anytime. you tell me the time and place. If not just shut up and paint that graff of yours since it is waaaaaay better then me and my crews...Peace.......

comon kid i was just checking out yall gear mann yall looks dope i want to dress liek yall with all the paint on your rout 66 geans..ill just go ask my uncle who paints houses to let me borrow his clothes he all filled with paint im just hear havign fun thats wat "NICCAS" like me do fo real i wanna meet yall yalll look like fun lets go out to hooters an eat we can settle all this if you like......this is funny all the mess you talk an at the end you say "peace"