Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SLOBER TKB@Jul 1 2005, 07:11 PM

Yo Regulator.... Whats up with that comment you made about the "shitty 34th wall"... Me and my crew just wanna know how were suppose to take it. As an insult or as something else. I know who you are and I know all the work youve put in and I know for a fact that none of us have never disrespected you in anyway. or anyone else... It seems like everyone has something to say all the time now. But the haters seem to disappear when were in person. whether were at 4116, 210, wall of fame, etc. I guess people use the internet to air out thier dirty laundry these days. we keep all that stuff between us and who ever its with. Even when we battled URA no fliks were posted and nothing was said about it. we handled our issues face to face like it should be and that was it. but enough of all the talk this thread needs less long posts like this one and more flicks. Houston has some shit it just needs to be showcased properly. But Regulator p.m me or whatever . We just want to know whats goin on........

como chingan fuck fuck its the truth 34 wall is shit specially now with them wack pices that yikes looks fuckin clean why lie an who many names dose that kid have that one that calls him self spank or wat ever the fuck his name is ever since the wall got tagged on that kid has changed his name like 50 times every time he changes his name like every week or somthing but i guess he will go nowere with that bull but yea in other word 34 wall suck an who ever dose shit on that wall.........oh by the way ura will take yall out nasty boming or piceing thank god they buffed yall laready yall should of left that kws production up it looked way better than than wanna be graveyard production.....stop crying.......i guess regulator hurt your feelings who cares i know he dont.........

whats up guys i got about 70 cans of montana paint.....im selling it for $3 a can....and i got several hundred cans of krylon and im selling those for $2......if anybody wants some paint just hit me up at 832-287-7077 ask for twisted.....hit me up so we can meet up some where at sell my shit......peace

Originally posted by twisted art@Jul 6 2005, 02:03 PM

whats up guys i got about 70 cans of montana paint.....im selling it for $3 a can....and i got several hundred cans of krylon and im selling those for $2......if anybody wants some paint just hit me up at 832-287-7077 ask for twisted.....hit me up so we can meet up some where at sell my shit......peace

sounds like some sketchy shit man but do what yall wanna

"GLENEAGLES, Scotland (July 6) - President Bush collided with a local police officer and fell during a bike ride on the grounds of the Gleneagles golf resort while attending a meeting of world leaders Wednesday.

Bush suffered "mild to moderate'' scrapes on his hands and arms that required bandages by the White House physician, said White House spokesman Scott McClellan. The accident occurred on asphalt, McClellan said. It was raining lightly at the time, and Bush was wearing a helmet.

Police said the officer suffered a "very minor'' ankle injury.

The officer was on a security detail. He is a member of the police department of Strathclyde, McClellan said.

The president talked with the officer to make sure he was all right, and also asked White House physician Richard Tubb to monitor the officer's condition at the hospital.

The presidential bike suffered some damage, McClellan said, so Bush rode back to the hotel in a Secret Service vehicle.

The fall did not affect the president's schedule. Dressed in a tuxedo, he attended a dinner hosted by Queen Elizabeth at the annual Group of Eight economic summit. He showed no signs of distress.

A year ago, Bush was cut and bruised when he sailed over the handlebars while riding a mountain bike at his Texas ranch.

In 2003, he tried out a Segway, the standup, motorized scooter at the family's seaside estate in Maine. It went down on his first attempt, but he stayed on his feet with a flying leap over the machine. Undeterred, he got on again and cruised around the driveway with his father."

HAHAHAHAHAHA....WHAT A JACKASS.....IT OBVIOUS THAT GOD IS TRYIN TO TAKE HIM OUT.....WHY DOESNT HE JUST GIVE INTO IT.....FUK BUSH!!!!!!!

I take offense to the chiva heads comment. I happen to love herion. Its my familys fav past time and hopefully my ticket to the penitentary. so please dont diss the brown, man its ill a little skummy kid like me gots . thanks for your time. i hope i didnt offend and meth or crack heads ou;t there. i know you get jealous when i show favortism. but my H is soooo good to me. oh did i mention the cool drugs i get to do while im trying to weem my self from it. the patches , the dellattas, more h ohhh itis sooooo good to me. and i agree with the latter past of your post i love to rock an l after i shoot in my gucci

I take offense to the chiva heads comment. I happen to love herion. Its my familys fav past time and hopefully my ticket to the penitentary. so please dont diss the brown, man its ill a little skummy kid like me gots . thanks for your time. i hope i didnt offend and meth or crack heads ou;t there. i know you get jealous when i show favortism. but my H is soooo good to me. oh did i mention the cool drugs i get to do while im trying to weem my self from it. the patches , the dellattas, more h ohhh itis sooooo good to me. and i agree with the latter past of your post i love to rock an l after i shoot in my gucci

I take offense to the chiva heads comment. I happen to love herion. Its my familys fav past time and hopefully my ticket to the penitentary. so please dont diss the brown, man its all a little skummy kid like me gots . thanks for your time. i hope i didnt offend any meth or crack heads out there. i know you get jealous when i show favortism. but my H is soooo good to me. oh did i mention the cool drugs i get to do while im trying to weem my self from it. the patches , the dellattas, more h ohhh itis sooooo good to me. and i agree with the latter past of your post i love to rock an l after i shoot in my gucci

BITE MORE VIZIE