Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jewish+May 25 2005, 08:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jewish - May 25 2005, 08:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-THE REGULATOR@May 25 2005, 10:56 PM

WOW,THE MORE SHIT TALKING THAT GOES ON HERE,ITS LIKE MY DICK GETS BIGGER AND BIGGER,,,,ITS FANTASTIK.KEEP YAPPING MUMBLES.THIS SHIT WORKS BETTER THEN MAGNARX.

FUCK 12 OZ ,FUCK 12 OZ,FUCK 12 OZ,KICK ME OFF,PLEASE,,,DO IT.

FUCK 7THHEAVEN OR 7TH LETTER OR WHOEVER RUNS THIS SHIT ,FUCK RAVEN,FUCK THE CHUPACABRA.FUCK COCONUTS THAT WEAR ABERCROMBIE & HOLLISTER,FUCK ALABAMA BLACK SNAKES,WHAM YOU WITA TECH NINE SO BITCH PRESS YO LUCK.

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A FLIGHT TO THE VATICAN AND TAKE A MEAN ASS SHIT IN THERE WHILE I LOOK UP AT THE GREAT MASTERPIECES OF A COMPLETE MANIAC.

BEEN IN THE GAME SINCE M'L'K WAS SOUTH PARK BLVD,,,,DO DA MATH

And its all mostly your crew damm ya'll should change the name of crue to day time television because you got little shit talking girls in your crue then on general hospital !!!Do me a favor don't let anymore little bitches in your crue I think you got enough now!!

[/b]

I NEVER GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER FROM YOU.

im tikled pink you enjoy my work enuff to call me in on

your beef,now i see what this is about JEALOUSY

pretty week talkin shit to some one youve never met

or know the first thing about.............

damn koder you talk tough for some one scared to bomb

your better of letting me be

-DFIE

watch out even I'm gonna start pushin "BK".....

look out for it.....

"GRIN-BRASS KNUCKLES"......

seeing how you peices of shit are worthless.....

I'll throw you up so you get more street credit......

for everyone without a comp.........

its now Grin BK............

I dont care I'll fuckstart all your faces....

as said before I-10 and mercury....

come and get me-GRIN....

wakka.....wakka.....wakka......... :haha:

and Why does it take koder 12 post to yap....

Originally posted by koder@May 25 2005, 04:49 PM

what i still dont get is why you always keepin tabs on me? damn nigga, since the bryer beef, i aint ever called you out and you been tryin to beef, fuckit all good. shows I'M doin something right.

pfff man nigga please dont flatter yourself kiddo keepin tabs hahah dont make me laugh .......... your right, it is all good ! i could care less if you stop painting today tomorrow it wouldnt effect me none cause you never got me the skill i have today nor surpassed me i am who i am and it is what it is so tak eit how you want ..same goes for die die die .....fuck a email bro you aint my homie ! email my nuts in your mouth

hahaha...sweet fucking christ. this shit here is so funny to me. silly motherfuckers on here talkin shit to eachother on they keyboard...nigga run up on em and they have a change of heart. be a man you trashy hoes. niggas musta forgot what beef is. it may not even be my place to say shit to nobody but god damn kids, this shit needs to end. yall niggas is not about nothing...and i guarantee that yall dont want it with these niggas i get down with. on some real shit, these fake ass kids with they egos gon catch some real grimey shit and be on some christoper reeves wheelchair for life type shit. i been dying to stomp a nigga out for the longest but i aint never around, but that shit fenna change. so any niggas talkin shit to ANY of my nfm bk comrades better watch out...cuz dis nigga here flamed up and ready to drill something. koder....diediedie......reg.....yall niggas know what it is. :beat:

well... while GY is worrying about what spots to hit on i10 and 45, the newest gossip on twelves, and when they're gonna get caught in another asswhooping....

bryer is completely crushing other cities. spreading the BK gospel. say what ya want... niggas who know the BK niggs know that they're some cool ass niggas. Getting up will always be there, its logevity that motherfuckers need... and longevity that BK has. so we haven't destroyed shit in a year and some change? we always manage to get a few flicks every week or so, and we satisfy our urges to paint.

GY gets up to have kquas post their flicks so the emo/mod/hipster/gutter kids can bitch and moan about how cool it is and how bad ass they wanna do shitty graffiti when moms and pops pay for their top dollar education in some midwestern fuck town...

to my mates, leave this shit alone brothas... pointless. they have fear, you see that shit? their karma comes back to them in the form of two letters...

a b and a k...

fuck the rest.

Archived