Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by eazy hustle+May 23 2005, 02:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (eazy hustle - May 23 2005, 02:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jewish@May 22 2005, 05:36 AM

hahaha your a fucking pussy ass rich little faggot I mean come on you guys are some pussy ass faggot sFUCKBAERFUCKRHFUCKHIPPSTERFAGGOTS !!!!GOT  GIRLPANTS!TELL YOUR DAD HE'S A COWARD FOR HAVING A FAGGOT ASS SON LIKE YOU

Wow!, your grammar is impecable (having no flaws; perfect). *That was sarcasm.

How to improve: Don't be so repetative. Really, don't be afraid to exlore new territory in the English language. Use punctuation every now and again, it can really add some emphasis on words that you really want to "tear out of the page." Spelling correctly can also give real meaning to words, and hey!, someone might even understand what word you are TRYING to use.

Another thing, my dad would much rather have a "faggot ass (should be faggot-ass, but still does not make entirely too much sense.) son like me" than a 26- year old son who still lives with him, will never have a real job, and refuses to bathe.

Last but not least, in no way am I a hipster. I do not wear girl's pants. I wear pants made by Prada or Gucci.

Oh, and I guess I am a pussy, but seriously i weigh 112 pounds, and I'm from West- U right? What else do you expect me to do?

[/b]

So ya you wanna talk shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you said it dumm ass your from west u and you weigh 112 pounds so why are still talking you already did some stupid shit and now your still talking die you spoon feed like bitch ask your mom for some more money so you can waste it faggot AND FUCK GRAMMER AND FUCK YOU your just a waste a time seriously you not posting any graffiti and you don't do graffiti so what are doing in here git out while you can take my advise and don't reply to this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!youu allready fucked up don't make it worst 112 pound thats not very much

and you drive to nice of a car to be talking shit to a bunch of skumbags so just suck it up and I'll see you when I see you!!!

And ohh ya it was funny when vizie went over you ahhahahahahha

if I leave here tomorrow,

would you still remember me?

cause I must be travelling on now.

because theres too many things I got to see.

If I stayed here with you girl,

things just wouldn't be the same.

because I'm as free as a bird now,

and this bird will no change.

ohohohohohohohhhhhhhhhh

and this bird can never change...

oh lord I can't change.

lord help me, I can't change.

ok fuckit there not banning people anymore....

they just be taking off rhe horrific pics i post....

yo yo yo spicolli come get me....

i'm fully stocked with ammunition no more bummin cans......

Grin Dfie campaigns commin soon.......

i still love you though kquas.....

<table style="filter:glow(color:#000000)"><tr><td><font><center>

<font size="2">

Version Pointless Music Codes</font></center></font></td></tr></table>

<object id="MediaPlayer1"

width=150 height=100

classid="CLSID:6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6"

type="application/x-oleobject">

<param name="URL" value="http://www.geocities.com/dark_raven188/cradleoffilth_herghostinthefog.asx

">

</object>

CRADLE OF FUCKIN FILTH!!!!!!

HER GHOST IN THE FOG!!!!!!!!!

Reavs, nobody has ever heard of you, would you just shut the fuck up.

I heard CLAE and all of his friends are still waiting for me to go sit down at Diedrich's alone.

Ya'll think a rich white kid from west-u doesn't already have his plan for what he is going to do when he has people trying to find him? Oh no no no, ya'll do the same thing every time, and now I know what's coming. Ya'll are too easy.

time for some local damage flix, btw, all of these are with suckers. . .

sorry grim, haha. go over me if you want, but i dont really want beef right now. just a throwie/throwie go over anyway and who do yall think deserves the spot out of us two anyway? damn. anyway, that leuroth spotjock you did means you got other shit to worry about :haha:

f526965b.jpg

flat white . . . gotta love it

fa28b7d2.jpg

shitty flik, that boy RATE doin rooftops, (they buffed the E)

DSCF0067.jpg

Old faithful . . . jacked it, stripped it and painted it . .mmmmm . . .

DSCF0072.jpg

VAGINA EATERS :haha: :haha:

DSCF0069.jpg

RATE-MANA-GERM-NIMFO-AERO

<table style="filter:glow(color:#000000)"><tr><td><font><center>

<font size="2">

Version Pointless Music Codes</font></center></font></td></tr></table>

<object id="MediaPlayer1"

width=150 height=100

classid="CLSID:6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6"

type="application/x-oleobject">

<param name="URL" value="http://www.geocities.com/dark_raven188/marilynmanson_thedopeshow.asx

">

</object>

this thread is funny, plenty of beef keeps people on their toes......

all the ugly shit sucks like those hallows and shit...

but the "dts-gy" shit crushes everything.....

"bk" seems good at prodos but they look like they bite eachother....

and where are the illegals? I know "posting flicks" isnt getting up but..

if yall gots beef then entertain us......some healthy criticism...

"WINNER OF ROUND 1=DTS GY"

Originally posted by jeno@May 23 2005, 10:16 PM

time for some local damage flix, btw, all of these are with suckers. . .

sorry grim, haha. go over me if you want, but i dont really want beef right now. just a throwie/throwie go over anyway and who do yall think deserves the spot out of us two anyway? damn. anyway, that leuroth spotjock you did means you got other shit to worry about :haha:

f526965b.jpg

flat white . . . gotta love it

fa28b7d2.jpg

shitty flik, that boy RATE doin rooftops, (they buffed the E)

DSCF0067.jpg

Old faithful . . . jacked it, stripped it and painted it . .mmmmm . . .

DSCF0072.jpg

VAGINA EATERS :haha: :haha:

DSCF0069.jpg

RATE-MANA-GERM-NIMFO-AERO

best way to get around is on a fucking bike....

OOO JEEEZ NOT THIS TOY DFIE AGAIN....YOUR GETING REAL OLD THERE BUDDY....ITS ABOUT TIME YOU GET A CHUPACABRAS ASS, 2 BALLS ASS...YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....YOUR LIVES ARE PATHETIC....FUCK GY AND THIS WAK CITY OF FAKES AS NIGGAS AND DEFENITLY FAKE ASS BITCHES...YOUR ALL WORTHLESS LIKE A BIG TRIPLE BEAM ASS PATOT'S ASS....JEEZZ LAA WEEZZZZ...IM AM REAL SUCK OF THIS DUMB BULLSHIT AND ALL THESE TOYS STOP POSTING YOUR WAK ASS STUFF.....AND THE REST OF YOU OLD FUCKS GET A LIFE....HAHAHA.....IM LOSING IT OVER HERE ALL MY HAIR IS RIPED OUT OF MY HEAD I CANT EVEN THINK MY LIFE IS IN THE HANDS OF THE NIJA TURTLES NOW...AND I DONT KNOW WHT TO ASK FOR.....FUCKING SPRAY PAINT WHAT A JOKE....WHAT A JOKE....AND DUMB 12OZ COME ON FUCK'N "2 BALLS ASS".....AS I SLEEP HERE IN THE DARK WITHMY LIL KLOWN BOZO AND PLOT ON EVERY SINGEL ONE OF YOU AND ALL YOUR LAME ASS SPOTS....I EAT PEOPLE....HAHAHAHAHAHA MOTHER MARY CHICKEN NOODLE CABOOODLSSS ASSS........ILL GIVE YA GRAMAR U LIL FUCK"COME HERE".....FUCK WEST YOU AND TRASH EATERS AND RICH WHITE KIDS THAT THINK TEHRE BLACK GO BACK TO THE 6TH FLOOR BEFORE I PUT YA 6 FT DEEP....AH HAHAHAHA...TEST ME PLEASE TEST ME.....TELL THAT BITCH TO BRING YOUR ASS TO MY HOOD....FAKE ASS TAGGERS AND WANABE THUGS....ILL GIVE YA SOMTHING TO CRY ABOUT.....ROUND 1 DTS GY...HAHAHAHAHA GIVE IT A BREAK FUCK THEM WHO CARES THIS ISNT BOXING...BUT WE CAN EASLY MAKE IT THAT....ILL GIVE VERB A ROUND ONE....WHEN IM STANDING ON HIS DOORSTEP HOLDING MY COCK WITH A 12 GAGUE OVER PEEP HOLE...THE SICKNESS IS HERE AND HERE TO STAY....WEVE RUINED THE HOUSTONS GRAFF SCEN AND I WILL NOT ALOW IT TO GET BETTER IM AM HERE ONLY TO FUCK IT UP EVEN WORSE.....I HOPE YALL ENJOY THAT NICE LIL PIECE OF AS WHY YALL CAN....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HOPE YOU LIKE MY STD'S ALOS YA FUCKS....DONT BLAME ME IF YOUR DICK STARTS TO ITCH.....ILL GIVE YA A FUCKING STYLE OR 2..........PLEASE GO BUFF MY SHIT...SO I HAVE A REASON TO REALLY LOOSE IT..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA