Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by diediedie@May 24 2005, 03:57 PM

OOO JEEEZ NOT THIS TOY DFIE AGAIN....YOUR GETING REAL OLD THERE BUDDY....ITS ABOUT TIME YOU GET A CHUPACABRAS ASS, 2 BALLS ASS...YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....YOUR LIVES ARE PATHETIC....FUCK GY AND THIS WAK CITY OF FAKES AS NIGGAS AND DEFENITLY FAKE ASS BITCHES...YOUR ALL WORTHLESS LIKE A BIG TRIPLE BEAM ASS PATOT'S ASS....JEEZZ LAA WEEZZZZ...IM AM REAL SUCK OF THIS DUMB BULLSHIT AND ALL THESE TOYS STOP POSTING YOUR WAK ASS STUFF.....AND THE REST OF YOU OLD FUCKS GET A LIFE....HAHAHA.....IM LOSING IT OVER HERE ALL MY HAIR IS RIPED OUT OF MY HEAD I CANT EVEN THINK MY LIFE IS IN THE HANDS OF THE NIJA TURTLES NOW...AND I DONT KNOW WHT TO ASK FOR.....FUCKING SPRAY PAINT WHAT A JOKE....WHAT A JOKE....AND DUMB 12OZ COME ON FUCK'N "2 BALLS ASS".....AS I SLEEP HERE IN THE DARK WITHMY LIL KLOWN BOZO AND PLOT ON EVERY SINGEL ONE OF YOU AND ALL YOUR LAME ASS SPOTS....I EAT PEOPLE....HAHAHAHAHAHA MOTHER MARY CHICKEN NOODLE CABOOODLSSS ASSS........ILL GIVE YA GRAMAR U LIL FUCK"COME HERE".....FUCK WEST YOU AND TRASH EATERS AND RICH WHITE KIDS THAT THINK TEHRE BLACK GO BACK TO THE 6TH FLOOR BEFORE I PUT YA 6 FT DEEP....AH HAHAHAHA...TEST ME PLEASE TEST ME.....TELL THAT BITCH TO BRING YOUR ASS TO MY HOOD....FAKE ASS TAGGERS AND WANABE THUGS....ILL GIVE YA SOMTHING TO CRY ABOUT.....ROUND 1 DTS GY...HAHAHAHAHA GIVE IT A BREAK FUCK THEM WHO CARES THIS ISNT BOXING...BUT WE CAN EASLY MAKE IT THAT....ILL GIVE VERB A ROUND ONE....WHEN IM STANDING ON HIS DOORSTEP HOLDING MY COCK WITH A 12 GAGUE OVER PEEP HOLE...THE SICKNESS IS HERE AND HERE TO STAY....WEVE RUINED THE HOUSTONS GRAFF SCEN AND I WILL NOT ALOW IT TO GET BETTER IM AM HERE ONLY TO FUCK IT UP EVEN WORSE.....I HOPE YALL ENJOY THAT NICE LIL PIECE OF AS WHY YALL CAN....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HOPE YOU LIKE MY STD'S ALOS YA FUCKS....DONT BLAME ME IF YOUR DICK STARTS TO ITCH.....ILL GIVE YA A FUCKING STYLE OR 2..........PLEASE GO BUFF MY SHIT...SO I HAVE A REASON TO REALLY LOOSE IT..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS EXACTLY THE TYPE OF SHIT WE DONT NEED,THIS IS RUINING THE HOUSTON GRAFF SCENE,ALL THE UNCALLED SHIT TALK,I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO TAKE YOUR MEDICINE AL.WHY DID YOU EVEN BRING UP VERB,THATS MY FRIEND,DONT FUCK WITH HIM OR YOUR GONNA HAVE TO FUCK WITH LINCOLN LARRY OR FLEETWOOD FRED,LEAVE DFIE ALONE,HIS THE NEW ALL CITY KWEEN,DONT BRING BOZO INTO THIS,BETTER WATCH IT I HEARD SPOIL 1 HAS A MONSTER COCK UP HIS ASS.THE SCENE IS WAY TOO BAD ASS TO BE FUCKED UP,KEEP YA TRAP SHUT.SO WHATS IT GONNA BE FELLAS,,MORE GROUND BEEF OR PRIME KUTZ,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I GOT T-BONES BY THE KILOS.RIBEYES,SIRLOINS,KABOBS,EVEN THE 64 oz OFF OF THE GREAT OUTDOORS.WHOS HUNGRY?RUFFFFFF!!!!

Originally posted by spoi1 system@May 24 2005, 03:16 PM

BITCH, shut the fuck up.^

go have sex with a girl or boy whichever you prefer, your obviously sexually frustrated, AND NO YOU CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH MY, MOM, SISTER, GIRLFRIEND, DAD, OR GRANDPA.

HAHAHA...DONT EVEN TRY ILL SPREAD YOUR HOLES BIGGER THAN THE GRAND CANYON....YA TOADSTOOL..... :shook:

Houston graffiti is in a seriously sad state.

You old dudes are so self righteous and such jerks that you run out anyone who is trying to have fun. I got everything I ever did crossed out because I was friends with a kid who told on some other kids for getting beaten up. Did I ever rat out anyone? No, but that doesn't matter. The only ones worth their weight are slowly moving away, and the only ones left are either in BK and jaded from all the retarded shit that happens here or in GY and hate on everything that isn't in-crew.

I think most of you dudes forget what graffiti is: Kids having fun. That's it. It's not some huge scene of politics and deceit - really, the percentage of people that give a fuck about what you're doing is minimal. Drop the politics and tough guy posturing, and spend that time riding your bike or streaking trains. There's a lot more to graffiti than beefing with similarly minded dudes. For instance, I recently came upon something I had done a long time ago, with "LEARN HOW TO DRAW" written over it. When confronted about it by a friend, the person responded, "I didn't like cartoony shit." Awesome.

Fight pigs not kids.

sorry pure heat... that all sounds nice in a fairy tale...but you know its never goning to be like that......

and to that lil boy from the medical center.......

next time be a man and call me...you got my number or can find it pretty easy..... :love2:

Originally posted by diediedie@May 25 2005, 12:26 AM

sorry pure heat... that all sounds nice in a fairy tale...but you know its never goning to be like that......

agreed, which is sad, because it is concrete proof that the majority of H-TOWN KINGZZZZ are faggier and bicker more than high school girls.