Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for the record......koder says : fuck dfie, nigga u wanna beef? what u want nigga? u fuckin trashy white boy, i'll fuckin shit on you....u wanna beef? u best be ready to go to war nigga, i'll fuckin make your life hell you fuckin pussy bitch

before fuckin jews posts, u wanna beef nigga?

u better not even think about it, if your ass does, i'll be giving you a call. i know where u live u fuckin pussy, if you post i will be at your house, you talk alot of shit, if you post its on nigga, me and you, im tired of this frontin shit, its real beef , i heard u pack, i aint scared bitch , aint nobody scared, i'll fuckin kill you bitch!

Originally posted by koder@May 25 2005, 10:13 AM

for the record......koder says : fuck dfie, nigga u wanna beef? what u want nigga? u fuckin trashy white boy, i'll fuckin shit on you....u wanna beef? u best be ready to go to war nigga, i'll fuckin make your life hell you fuckin pussy bitch

whoa when did dfie get wrapped up in this.....

I'll call you out koder you weak bitch.....

doin legal walls and sniffin brown eyes.....

Griner says: fuck koder, u wanna beef? what u want nigga....

weak man "trashy white boy" trashy river swimmer......

did you put your clothes on top of your head when you swam across??

and whats this nonsense of shitting on him.....

your adams apple will be carved out before you ever see him....

then i'll fuckstart your moms face....

I-10 and mercury, come and get me....

make my life hell koder.......

"KODER MASTER OF THE RIO GRANDE"

look at koder gettin all worked up n shit, nigga i remeber when you went to y.a with your girlfriend twisted and ya girls didnt want none ,where was the macho attitude your flossin now ? it sure as hell wasnt surfaced enough for me n my homie to serve you ...stuttering ass nigga, quit frontin boy if you knwo where jews lives go holla at him why you gonna anounce it on line ..funny ass cats ya niggas make me laugh heres a song for ya jotitos...........

Originally posted by pure heat@May 25 2005, 05:14 AM

Houston graffiti is in a seriously sad state.

You old dudes are so self righteous and such jerks that you run out anyone who is trying to have fun. I got everything I ever did crossed out because I was friends with a kid who told on some other kids for getting beaten up. Did I ever rat out anyone? No, but that doesn't matter. The only ones worth their weight are slowly moving away, and the only ones left are either in BK and jaded from all the retarded shit that happens here or in GY and hate on everything that isn't in-crew.

I think most of you dudes forget what graffiti is: Kids having fun. That's it. It's not some huge scene of politics and deceit - really, the percentage of people that give a fuck about what you're doing is minimal. Drop the politics and tough guy posturing, and spend that time riding your bike or streaking trains. There's a lot more to graffiti than beefing with similarly minded dudes. For instance, I recently came upon something I had done a long time ago, with "LEARN HOW TO DRAW" written over it. When confronted about it by a friend, the person responded, "I didn't like cartoony shit." Awesome.

Fight pigs not kids.

word the fuck up

Originally posted by daledondale@May 25 2005, 10:08 AM

the good ol " i was drunk" excuse  !

hey sorry color but im not showing any excuses...i dont care... right now im sober as hell and i will still say fuck everyone.... :shook:

and for now on ill do you all a favor and keep my load mouth of this board....just post your lil pictures up...if ya got somthing to say to me dont reply to this you can e-mail me or give me a phone call im not that hard to find.....

color , its all good nigga, you already know ur ass is way bigger than me , i dont give a fuck man, you dont like me cause you cant stand the fact that i backed up bryer. fuckit nigga hate me, i aint sweatin that shit, what you wanna box me? thats some unfair shit, let jews handle himself, hes biger than me, hes a man, let him do that shit.

Originally posted by fatalist+May 25 2005, 10:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - May 25 2005, 10:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-pure heat@May 25 2005, 05:14 AM

Houston graffiti is in a seriously sad state.

You old dudes are so self righteous and such jerks that you run out anyone who is trying to have fun.  I got everything I ever did crossed out because I was friends with a kid who told on some other kids for getting beaten up.  Did I ever rat out anyone? No, but that doesn't matter.  The only ones worth their weight are slowly moving away, and the only ones left are either in BK and jaded from all the retarded shit that happens here or in GY and hate on everything that isn't in-crew.

I think most of you dudes forget what graffiti is: Kids having fun.  That's it.  It's not some huge scene of politics and deceit - really, the percentage of people that give a fuck about what you're doing is minimal.  Drop the politics and tough guy posturing, and spend that time riding your bike or streaking trains.  There's a lot more to graffiti than beefing with similarly minded dudes.  For instance, I recently came upon something I had done a long time ago, with "LEARN HOW TO DRAW" written over it.  When confronted about it by a friend, the person responded, "I didn't like cartoony shit."  Awesome.

Fight pigs not kids.

word the fuck up

[/b]

ayo i fukin agree to errthang fatalist got ta say..i see a lot of internet beef goin on and in reality and i dont see to much graffiti battles n shit...ya'll niccas got beef take it to tha walls or the city, but leave it in the spraycan..ya feels me? 5,4,3,2, uno....

T.K.B.......we bringin the essence bak into the game, believe that ish...

WOW,THE MORE SHIT TALKING THAT GOES ON HERE,ITS LIKE MY DICK GETS BIGGER AND BIGGER,,,,ITS FANTASTIK.KEEP YAPPING MUMBLES.THIS SHIT WORKS BETTER THEN MAGNARX.

FUCK 12 OZ ,FUCK 12 OZ,FUCK 12 OZ,KICK ME OFF,PLEASE,,,DO IT.

FUCK 7THHEAVEN OR 7TH LETTER OR WHOEVER RUNS THIS SHIT ,FUCK RAVEN,FUCK THE CHUPACABRA.FUCK COCONUTS THAT WEAR ABERCROMBIE & HOLLISTER,FUCK ALABAMA BLACK SNAKES,WHAM YOU WITA TECH NINE SO BITCH PRESS YO LUCK.

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A FLIGHT TO THE VATICAN AND TAKE A MEAN ASS SHIT IN THERE WHILE I LOOK UP AT THE GREAT MASTERPIECES OF A COMPLETE MANIAC.

BEEN IN THE GAME SINCE M'L'K WAS SOUTH PARK BLVD,,,,DO DA MATH

you little fuck come to my house bitch I got hole lot shit aimed at your ass fuck you you think you know where I live but your wrong go to my moms house harm her I will ripe your fucking guts out of your mouth and shit on your face you faggot and once again you want it wait you'll git your chance when you see me but don't hessaitate

for a second I'm goona be all over that shit not joke I sell paintings you sell gas git right I do graffiti real graffiti you talk shit so where the truth in this you run your mouth like your king but you've done like 2 spots in your whole carear so think befor you speak your make your self look like a TOY not that you ain't a TOY but jezzz your fucking

barking up the wrong tree faggot !!! you'll call just like you dig your own grave faggot if I where you stay the fuck away from me and hope and pray you don't see me IT AIN'T GONNA BE PRETTY You will have to have all your boys there because the beating you git is going to be horrific hahhahah you thought you could call shots but your worthless

and don't ever talk to me on here and try and call it because never will you tell what the fuck to do or say bitch !YOU should have just stayed out !!!!! talkischeap you bitch jumpin faggots fight your own fight I don't think you can your gonna need some one to jump in all of you need some one to jump in!!!!

Originally posted by THE REGULATOR@May 25 2005, 10:56 PM

WOW,THE MORE SHIT TALKING THAT GOES ON HERE,ITS LIKE MY DICK GETS BIGGER AND BIGGER,,,,ITS FANTASTIK.KEEP YAPPING MUMBLES.THIS SHIT WORKS BETTER THEN MAGNARX.

FUCK 12 OZ ,FUCK 12 OZ,FUCK 12 OZ,KICK ME OFF,PLEASE,,,DO IT.

FUCK 7THHEAVEN OR 7TH LETTER OR WHOEVER RUNS THIS SHIT ,FUCK RAVEN,FUCK THE CHUPACABRA.FUCK COCONUTS THAT WEAR ABERCROMBIE & HOLLISTER,FUCK ALABAMA BLACK SNAKES,WHAM YOU WITA TECH NINE SO BITCH PRESS YO LUCK.

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A FLIGHT TO THE VATICAN AND TAKE A MEAN ASS SHIT IN THERE WHILE I LOOK UP AT THE GREAT MASTERPIECES OF A COMPLETE MANIAC.

BEEN IN THE GAME SINCE M'L'K WAS SOUTH PARK BLVD,,,,DO DA MATH

And its all mostly your crew damm ya'll should change the name of crue to day time television because you got little shit talking girls in your crue then on general hospital !!!Do me a favor don't let anymore little bitches in your crue I think you got enough now!!