• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jackson

I've got a broken jaw.

have fun not chewing.

shakes all the way..

yeah, so now you have a glass jaw if you get punched like that again, you're shit will break again really easily..

at least, that's been a consequence for the handful of people i know who've broken their jaws.

At this point I want everyone to think of the

sound you hear when your jaw is shattering.

Now think about how that feels afterwards.

Now imagine getting being grazed by a 2" artillery

shell and just losing the lower part of your jaw.

Sorry, my friend and I had a conversation about

someof the worst physical sensations imagineable.

Having your jaw busted is somewhere up there... but I prefer my personal favorite:

Toenail clipper dentistry.

i felt/heard a collarbone snapping in half at the same time that 6 ribs were breaking..i had also chipped two teeth and broken my driver's side window with my temple

that shit hurt.

then they crowbarred the door off, and they [firemen] pulled me from the crumpled car, another horrible pain.

..the other day i put on my winter coat

it had pieces of glass in the pocket from that accident

Post fight, i thought everythiong was fine, prolly the adrenaline, tho I could feel my tooth was fucked at the back.

Got home, realised something in my jaw was fucked (pain) thought it was dislocated, decided to brave it and try to *pop* it back in, (more pain, pain). Called an ambulance (fun) they took me to the hospital, x-rayed me told me it was broken showed me the bit.

Now, if I move it it creaks, can't chew, cant talk. The only thing making me feel ok about it is just making sure I don't go soft, and remembering about in The Godfather when the fed punches Michael in the face so hard his jaw breaks. Nuff said.

Originally posted by !@#$%

i felt/heard a collarbone snapping in half at the same time that 6 ribs were breaking..i had also chipped two teeth and broken my driver's side window with my temple

that shit hurt.

Respect.

Guest sneak

random beef is always fun...

jackson seems to be good at providing flicks whenever something painfull happens to him....

(hint hint)

^^^

Khe khe khe.

None now because theres nothing really to see, maybe tomorrow after i have gone back to the hospital there may be some wiring or something of interest. :D

man Jackson your such a liar. so what happened? did you get a wire like Kanye West or not? it just hurts and you act like its broken,you probably didnt even get in a fight, you probably fell down like a dumbass

^^ are you e-following me? but seriously, Jackson, I am your father.

hey I dont intentionally want to start fights, Theo said somehting about people in the military being smarter than other people, I called bullshit, and said theyre stupider, Ciclone or whatever his names is ame in crying like a bitch, and then I moved on, I checked this thread out and you cant answer any questions that relate to actually breaking a jaw, which means your jaw didnt break, it obnly hurt. anyway, I dont mean to start shit. damn, Ciclone, get off my dick

aright aright it was broken.

ciclone, or whatever your name is, my address is 14th avenue O Brooklyn, Ill give you the apartment number when your here. well smoke, then fight, deal?

please dont come here, we dont want you hipsters here

i was kicked in the jaw by a horse.. wasnt broken, but now i can dislocate it :spin:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this