Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainspotter

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

Guest sneak

Aha!

And thus goes the story of Type Here and an unnamed (to most ) partner being arrested for indecent exposure.

so thats where Hold up has gone...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

back to trains lol

my girl said she see fresh vamp and sloe runners at l.bridge

check it monday.........

little did cam fail to say,shortly after type here see this hobo,cam was on da case with his box of suringes and bags full of a certain class a drug...yes cam,that wud explain why u wear shorts to a certain exciting location and say that you aint cold haha,oh yeah,remember that certain nite 1st time we met,sum one left a bottle on the cliff where we was cotching,hahahahahahah mist drunk it 3 weeks later...wat a loser hahaha,..

Yea dreamy, me and my Class A's eh? I was just pumped up on Irn-Bru and B&H...what's wrong with going yard in shorts as well? That's TRUE hardcore haha...

yeah man,that is the shit! i see secuity in there yesterday,its gettin roasty haha,was there the other nite and i bumped into 3 boys who were strolling home along traks...dint have a care in the world...musta baited itttttttttttttttttttttt.anyways gimmie a call.

Dear Freeque,im an dearly sorry for the trouble i have caused you and the forum on 12oz, it was childish of me to act the way i did, i didn't realise what an effect it would have brought apon you and fellow 12oz'ers.. many thanks and apologies..Type Here..[lol]

Originally posted by dreamy days

loco,not being funny,but how comes all of your flicks are such shit quality...i think you need a new camera or a new scanner mate...

no worries,fuck knows whats going on....scanner on same lo res setting as they always have been before,but ive noticed that when they are updated to photobucket,they look really ropey.Any ideas....

Originally posted by OZEK

72 dpi...

Get it right Freeque! :crazy:

Ok iceman...help us out here.Basically once ive scanned the shots,ive a slide bar from low to high res. Its a HP scanner if thats anyhelp, so where should i set the image at? thanks....