the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Cheers for the feed bro, just one thing, thee ISNT a T in there, it says ARME bro.....so alot of what you said didnt really have that much of an impact coz you were talkin about something else that it isnt...if that makes senese haha, but cheers for the bits i did get, thanks bro.

I would think your M looking exactly like a T to a seasoned veteran is cause for impact. It's your drawing so you can't see it but I'd like you to take my word for it... it looks like a T. Maybe if you lose those two bars at the top of your M that go left and right, it'll be a dead-on M.

@ Joker, I will let you work on these…

I don't have time to go through every single one of those but it's even more obvious to me that you have a grip on style... even if it is greatly inspired by early 80's NY writers. And there's nothing wrong with that. If there was writers like Can2, Zone and Bates would all be toys... and we all know that is certainly not the case. I think the only thing that bothers me is that you go a little overboard with your fill-ins. Think more graphically. You can use all the elements you use and all the colors but use a more concentrated graphic approach. Think styles like FBA... Arab in particular.

I got plenty of room to talk, I didn't name this account MOUTH FOR WAR for nothing.

I'm not a newjack, I've been writing graffiti for damn near 16 years...Not peiceing or sketching just writing....Am I as good as Optick is at drawing Dondi's letters? No, far from it.....We all know that, I never claimed to be. Matter of fact I've told him on several occasions that I liked his work. He took it upon himself to take my comments out of context and started bleedin' out the pussy and talkin' shit like a bitch. That's how the shit started.

I'm a pretty humble dude, if you dont like my sketch work, chances are I dont like it either. I can always pick out every flaw in my work even when others dont see it..I dont take pride in sketching and coloring in books. And I rarely draw anything so I dont post much in here...I like writing that's what I've always done, and that's what I take pride in. Am I the best at it? hell no.

That being said Optick needs to learn how to take a compliment without adding more air to his head....Sitting around the paper chase touchin' yourself talkin' bout how great you are whining about votes in the battle thread isn't the way to be.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KID, YOU BE FANTASIZING TOO MUCH. EVEN YA IMAGINATION IS TOY NIGGA!

WHY DONT YA TAKE THAT WAR CRAP AND TAKE IT INTO THE BATTLE FIELD. NAH, TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE MINE FIELD GROWN MAN...

YOU BEEN WRITING FOR 16 YEARS?

YOU CRAZY? WHO YOU FOOLING?

YOU A FUNNY DUDE>

ALL YOU DO IS DREAM OF BEING WHeRE I BE..

16 YEARS ONLY ON WRITING, BEING THAT YOUR SIGNATURE SHOULD BE DOPE, BUT YA STEEZ IZ CORNY. EXPLAIN IT....

I USE YOU AS AN EXAMPLE, PLUS MY PUNCHING BAG ON HERE CUZ OF YA CLAIMING A MOUTH OF WAR...

MY WITS STAND THROUGH DELEGATION. YOU JUST A TOY. GO TO ANOTHER THREAD WITH THAT, AND STOP CUFFING MY BOLLAS..

UP YA GAME AND THEN SEEK REVENGE. YOU KNOW YOU WISH YOU COULD...

I would think your M looking exactly like a T to a seasoned veteran is cause for impact. It's your drawing so you can't see it but I'd like you to take my word for it... it looks like a T. Maybe if you lose those two bars at the top of your M that go left and right, it'll be a dead-on M.

Cool, cheers bro, thanks, ive taken it on board.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KID, YOU BE FANTASIZING TOO MUCH. EVEN YA IMAGINATION IS TOY NIGGA!

WHY DONT YA TAKE THAT WAR CRAP AND TAKE IT INTO THE BATTLE FIELD. NAH, TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE MINE FIELD GROWN MAN...

YOU BEEN WRITING FOR 16 YEARS?

YOU CRAZY? WHO YOU FOOLING?

YOU A FUNNY DUDE>

ALL YOU DO IS DREAM OF BEING WHeRE I BE..

16 YEARS ONLY ON WRITING, BEING THAT YOUR SIGNATURE SHOULD BE DOPE, BUT YA STEEZ IZ CORNY. EXPLAIN IT....

I USE YOU AS AN EXAMPLE, PLUS MY PUNCHING BAG ON HERE CUZ OF YA CLAIMING A MOUTH OF WAR...

MY WITS STAND THROUGH DELEGATION. YOU JUST A TOY. GO TO ANOTHER THREAD WITH THAT, AND STOP CUFFING MY BOLLAS..

UP YA GAME AND THEN SEEK REVENGE. YOU KNOW YOU WISH YOU COULD...

umad22hthv3.jpg

I hope you dont use "cuff my balls" in everyday conversation...Cause that shit doesn't make any sense what so ever.

I think what you're meaning to say is CUP MY BALLS.

Dumbass. :lol: