the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

i see what you are saying but i dont think this throw can get any simpler, plus i can do it in 10-15 seconds tops....

hey what kind of paper did you use? what is that black glossy paper called?

Fair enough.

The paper is not glossy... the flash makes it seem that way. It's an actual blackbook. A drawing book of all black paper. You can find them at just about any art store. I found mine at Utrecht and I just use color pencils on it. Works nice and after twenty plus years of regular blackbooks... it's a nice change.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Okay, we get it... I think we all understand.

Now, can you please drop it? If anyone else gives you grief about it... PM them, or better yet... let it go. Why waste time over some silly e-argument? You wouldn't argue like that in person so why do it on the web?

You're right man it's silly....And I'm done talkin' shit, I've actually got bored with Optick's lame ass anyway. I was just speaking for everyone that didn't have enough balls to say somethin' to him.

You're wrong about one thing though, I'd say the same shit to him in person if he wanted talk slick out his mouth, it probably end up in a fight though.

done.

Yeah homie, it's all good...if you aint feelin' it, then it you aint feelin' it....I can stand to eat some ribs...I know I aint great, never said I was. I aint no claimer, I do what I do. I gave you props on your ACID sketch in the battle thread, cause I was feelin' it. I've never been on some New York shit I'm not from NY and I dont see any need to jock yall...Now when yall had Daryl Strawberry, Patrick Ewing and Phill Simms...I was a fan.

Poke fun all you want, I'm not trying to ruin this thread with anymore bullshit....You asked to see some shit, I posted what I had on the comp...If it wasn't up to your standards, oh well...

I aint mad at ya.

Just jokes, homes, the MAD CORNY comment was actually directed at myself, and I dont know what DUNNY DUN means (that was for Opticks all-caps ass). You should see from the gang graffiti I'm from Cali. I got into NYC style back in '84.Your shits cool, I dont take this shit serious, I know I'm hella icy.

I will post some sketches from '84, yall will have a field day with that shit.