the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
subcb2.jpg

good job mouth. RIP TO A TRUE MASTER; STYLE MASTER GENERAL...

HIS STYLE WAS ALWAYS PERFECT TO ME.

EVERY LAST ONE OF EM, EVERY SINGLE NAME HE WROTE...

A TRUE MASTER.

I STRIVE TO MASTER THE ELDERS STYLE INDEED.

THAT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SKETCHES BY DONDI CIA.

I OWE CREDIT TO HIM EVERY TIME. of Corse I give credit to the Elders and Mentors who put me on..

PEACE TO THE WHOLE CIA, TOP CREW.

OPTICK ONE TOP.

THE ODD PARTNERS...

good job mouth. RIP TO A TRUE MASTER; STYLE MASTER GENERAL...

HIS STYLE WAS ALWAYS PERFECT TO ME.

EVERY LAST ONE OF EM, EVERY SINGLE NAME HE WROTE...

A TRUE MASTER.

I STRIVE TO MASTER THE ELDERS STYLE INDEED.

THAT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SKETCHES BY DONDI CIA.

I OWE CREDIT TO HIM EVERY TIME. of Corse I give credit to the Elders and Mentors who put me on..

PEACE TO THE WHOLE CIA, TOP CREW.

OPTICK ONE TOP.

THE ODD PARTNERS...

I'm sure if he was still around, you'd hold his dick when he pissed to.

no stupid, i show and give credit to where its due...

but my attitude towards you??

it aint changing. you cee, I am fixxed in my ways, and I dont like the way you bugging me. I will straight burn you to ashes my nigga.

I boost my own self esteem up for your info...

Just by finishing up my pieces....

you damn fuck-a-duck

but my attitude towards you??

it aint changing. you cee, I am fixxed in my ways, and I dont like the way you bugging me.

Your attitude towards everyone dumbass..You're always tellin' people they cant post here and they cant post there, always talkin bout burnin' somebody, writing mini essays as to why you're so great and everybody else sucks and so on...Oh and the name calling you love to stay on some 4th grade shit.

I've told you already that I don't give a shit what you say to me, this is the internet and I'm not easily offended....As far as me bugging you is concerned, anyone can go and read the last couple pages of the battle thread and see where all this shit started.

Biting his work?

:lol:

How is that self anything? You straight up jock that dudes style.

you obviously dont know nothing...

I aint from your neck of the woods.

I was brought up in NYC.

I Keep it NYC.

So go to the NYC Thread and say that shit about those people that wrote with Dondi CIA also...

those are the ones whom have paved the way for all graff artists in style, techniques and the whole 9.

But you to busy trying to bash me...

What for?

is it because I dont ask for your opinion?

Ok...

so, what do you mouth of war actually think of my style?

come on say it.... say it....

YOU JOCK ME AND WANT TO CUFF MY BALLS //// YES????

Of Corse you do...

FAT CHANCE POOPY PANTS!:o

HOMIE DONT PLAY DAT!

BLOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!

i feel theres a bite in this...

sdfgsdgsdgdsfgbj8.png

if you see one and can confirm it please tell me. i must punish my freind for his bad deeds which he continues to deny.

nothing wrong with getting ideas but this fucker was clearly biting "reso" and "dare" so similar i bet he was actually sitting there looking at thier shit no questions about it.

straight fucking biter!!!

09112007367brighterki3.jpg

You sure? Okay...

I know style is style and everyone tries to find their own niche... which is great. That's what this is all about, finding that sweet spot and riding it till you get absolutely bored to death. That said... you've got way too much going on here. The "jagged" feel of your line work is really distracting. When you add to that the numerous bars and such... what you've done is create a mess. The letter structure isn't all that bad which leads me to believe you can really make leaps in progression if and when you make the commitment to do so. I think this piece would be much better were the line work clean.

Also... to the right of the T... is that a letter or just some bars and bits? If it's bars and bits... stop. That's way too much. Also, when you add bars coming off letters, make sure they are coming from somewhere. Don't just add a bar that looks like you taped it to the back side of the letter. You know what I mean? Make your bars a part of the letter and not an added piece. Now, between the left of the T and the right of the R there's some large blob there... what is that? Is that another bar? Get rid of it. It does nothing to add to the whole of the piece other than to fill in dead space between the two letters. In which case you should reconfigure your letter structure to make the two letters flow together better.

Obviously, not saying what has been said to be mean... just giving some criticism.

Cheers for the feed bro, just one thing, thee ISNT a T in there, it says ARME bro.....so alot of what you said didnt really have that much of an impact coz you were talkin about something else that it isnt...if that makes senese haha, but cheers for the bits i did get, thanks bro.

just jokes homes, you got dope style,but youre kinda clowning yourself bickering with the newjack...and Mouth, you got no room to talk whatsoever. Seems like you got a lick of sense, so use it. But maybe i just dont get internet graff shit. ADIOS PUTOS!
I got plenty of room to talk, I didn't name this account MOUTH FOR WAR for nothing.

I'm not a newjack, I've been writing graffiti for damn near 16 years...Not peiceing or sketching just writing....Am I as good as Optick is at drawing Dondi's letters? No, far from it.....We all know that, I never claimed to be. Matter of fact I've told him on several occasions that I liked his work. He took it upon himself to take my comments out of context and started bleedin' out the pussy and talkin' shit like a bitch. That's how the shit started.

I'm a pretty humble dude, if you dont like my sketch work, chances are I dont like it either. I can always pick out every flaw in my work even when others dont see it..I dont take pride in sketching and coloring in books. And I rarely draw anything so I dont post much in here...I like writing that's what I've always done, and that's what I take pride in. Am I the best at it? hell no.

That being said Optick needs to learn how to take a compliment without adding more air to his head....Sitting around the paper chase touchin' yourself talkin' bout how great you are whining about votes in the battle thread isn't the way to be.