the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

Originally posted by seeking

'lording' over a bunch of toys (no offense guys) in paper chase,

we dont take offense, dont worry

on a semi-related topic, not callin you out, but the subject is related, you got any sketches or pieces? if so, where? cuz i kinda wanna see, if you dont wanna post, hit me up on aim, PleeseDontImMe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
no by all means, i would love to hear your defense. i'd love to see proof that you can (and do) paint anywhere near the calibre that you (think) you draw at. how long have you been on this site, 'lording' over a bunch of toys (no offense guys) in paper chase, acting like it gives you any kind of real world respect. when i called you out on PG, you showed me pictures of two hollows done underneath bridges, two throw ups on trains, and two train 'pieces' (term used very losely) that were so sloppy, i thought you were kidding. yet still you hang out and let all these kids pump you up because you've got a big box of markers and can shade appropriately. where's your 3d pieces painted with real paint, on real walls? where are your 'burners'? show me proof that you're anything more than a black book commando and i'll gladly eat my words and give you credit. don't worry about being banned, this isnt seeking the moderator, this is me calling bullshit on your whole 'career'.

Ouch. ;)

Ehhh... This page sucks.

onscnd,

i posted some stickers in the sticker thread a week or two ago. mostly simple pencil stuff...handstyles and illustrations. i dont have a scanner and don't really sketch to much anymore. if you do a search on the site, you'll find plenty of my painted stuff though.

i'm not really trying to be an asshole in here, but shit is just retarded. do a search for 'hecz' on 12oz..... dude is mentioned ONCE in all of brick slayers (hidden somplace amongst the 110 pages of a thread on his own city!), ZERO times in all of metal heads, yet there are SIX PAGES of threads that include dude in paper chase!! holy #2 pencils, batman! did you get sick of being the best writer on mommies refridgerator, and decide to take your black books worldwide?

if he was all humble, on some 'yo, i just like to draw' shit, that would be fine, but everytime i make the mistake of coming in here, he's always flossing some new shit he just drew up like he's god's gift to prisma colors, complaining about how other cats arent posting good shit....atleast they're trying to improve, instead of posting the same contrived, mediocre shit for a year, gettin souped up off props from kids that don't yet know the difference. this is graffiti, not 2D, 3D design class, homie. show and prove, nah'mean.

I agree with seeking... always have and have said it before that hecz hasa big head and ain't good enough to have it, but for some reason mad kids here always backed him up so i never said anyhtin more other thana few times.

I really just don't get it and from the day I came here his 3D and 2D and throws and hands have not changed AT ALL. And then I look at when I came here seeing virs stuff and now look above on this page and seein where he's at, his shit got way better. Personally I'm feelin some of those pieces more than hecz lame wildstyles.

onscnd,

i posted some stickers in the sticker thread a week or two ago. mostly simple pencil stuff...handstyles and illustrations. i dont have a scanner and don't really sketch to much anymore. if you do a search on the site, you'll find plenty of my painted stuff though.

i remember that now, thanks

no by all means, i would love to hear your defense. i'd love to see proof that you can (and do) paint anywhere near the calibre that you (think) you draw at. how long have you been on this site, 'lording' over a bunch of toys (no offense guys) in paper chase, acting like it gives you any kind of real world respect. when i called you out on PG, you showed me pictures of two hollows done underneath bridges, two throw ups on trains, and two train 'pieces' (term used very losely) that were so sloppy, i thought you were kidding. yet still you hang out and let all these kids pump you up because you've got a big box of markers and can shade appropriately. where's your 3d pieces painted with real paint, on real walls? where are your 'burners'? show me proof that you're anything more than a black book commando and i'll gladly eat my words and give you credit. don't worry about being banned, this isnt seeking the moderator, this is me calling bullshit on your whole 'career'.

man hecz has got some dope blackbook shit..the stuff i've seen painted from him isnt nearly as good but it's not toy by any means..i personally would love to see some of his sketches on walls and maybe we will one day..