the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

Originally posted by upinsmoke

Kes paints with the big dogs??? What a bunch of goddamn status whores!

Kes, tell your boys to stop doing you favors by sticking up for you online, because Id be embarassed if my boys came in and said " oh, so what if his style looks just like another writer... he paints with big dogs"

Boy oh boy... people.... just what the fuck is happening to graffiti???

1st of all WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO GRAFF IS JOCKS! jocks like u nuggahs comin off ur style looks like this ur style looks like that who cares CES n YES have the same style no1 bitches 2 them about who has the style 1st! Peeps on this site jockin like whoa! Does it hurt u that much that a guy style happens to look like some one! I mean damn what are u going 2 do about it? Teach him 1 on 1 how 2 peice?, make him change his tag?, fly down 2 his state an do aomething about it? NO all this is just pointless STATUS rasing! Just keep doin ur thing and dont worry bout styles u didnt invent letters so im sure ur style bit off some 1 too!

Whoa 2 many JockRidahs seriously! ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest upinsmoke

I love how people Such as yourself say, "I'm not biting, I just have a typical New england wild style..." did everyone in new england get together and collaborate sketches, get together, and take a vote on what the official new englad style would be? NO. Its a new england style because the few originators influenced and showed the way for countless other writers, giving them a field tested formula to follow, to ensure a decent overall final result... BUt please do not lie to yourself and think that its one big happy new england style, and that nobody is biting because of that... "that" style has been created by 2 or 3 writers, and the rest either bit, or were HEAVILY influenced... a few paved the way, and the rest are following in the footsteps of the true originators... But unfortunately, there are some rookies that think if 1 person copies , its biting... but if 50 copy it, its a "new england style"....

what a joke........ and stop being such an "i love beef" tough guy... that is so gay, honestly... I cant respect that....

Guest upinsmoke

dude, out here, everyone is on some revok type shit, but that doesnt mean it s a typical LA style... it means that revok influenced most of LA

thats the difference....... some set the bar, the rest spend most of their short career trying to reach it...

Originally posted by upinsmoke

I love how people Such as yourself say, "I'm not biting, I just have a typical New england wild style..." did everyone in new england get together and collaborate sketches, get together, and take a vote on what the official new englad style would be? NO. Its a new england style because the few originators influenced and showed the way for countless other writers, giving them a field tested formula to follow, to ensure a decent overall final result... BUt please do not lie to yourself and think that its one big happy new england style, and that nobody is biting because of that... "that" style has been created by 2 or 3 writers, and the rest either bit, or were HEAVILY influenced... a few paved the way, and the rest are following in the footsteps of the true originators... But unfortunately, there are some rookies that think if 1 person copies , its biting... but if 50 copy it, its a "new england style"....

what a joke........ and stop being such an "i love beef" tough guy... that is so gay, honestly... I cant respect that....

no one is being a tough guy, yuor takin it as that, thats yuor opinion, and yuo explained what i was tryin to say about the new england wild style shit, i got my words mixed up my mistake, they showed the way. because the originated it. thats what i was tryin to say.. and most people over here ended up paintin like who they saw in there areas.. yuo can see it wherever, like with the whole revok thing, he didnt influence everyone in the area, but when yuo see somethin from cali yuo can tell its from there most of the time.. thats all i was tryin to say.. so yea...im gonna stop postin shit in here, cause everytime i do, everyone comes out of the woodwork to talk shit..

Originally posted by onesecondple

its not that everyone got in together and colaborated, but if you are bombarded with the same wildstyle, you will start to incorporate it without really tryin. You are a fucking retard upinsmoke

agreed your style is what you see most.. :D

upinsmoke.,... i get what ya sayin... but not everyone that is influenced and has similar styles is trying to reach the bar someone set like the revok example you gave. It's not an intentional thing when you get influence by your favorite writers and ones you see the most. It jsut happens... without you thinking about it.

first thigns first.

whoever posted the music in their thread, if i find your post before you get to it and edit it, you'll be condemned. quit qasting our bandwidth and our time. this is your only warning.

secondly,

there is a difference between influence as a means to improve, and influence as a diversion from having to learn. i dont know anything about kes, because i'd never seen him till now, but judging by his attitude, i'm gonna have to go with the latter. just cause you grew up around these cats, and they're who you looked up to, that doesnt mean its ok to do a horrible knock-off version and then front like you're hot. stealing like a madman while remaining totally humble is fine, but as soon as you start trying to claim that there is an ounce of your own personal style in that, you lose the argument. the only difference between your stuff and ges, is that you cant pull it off like ges does. i'm not saying it to slam you, i'm saying it cause it's the truth and if you give a damn about being good and working on your own stuff, then hopefully all bruised ego's aside, you'll accept that. just because ges hasn't said anything to you personally, does not mean that everyone else around you isn't saying it, it means ges doesnt have to; 'niggas know'. personally, i could give a shit less what you do, once i leave paper chase, i'll never have to look at your stuff again, but you will. i know you think you're all hot roddin an shit, crushin walls or whatever, eating up beef like cocktail weiners or whatever the hell you said, but really it just makes you look silly. find your own style or lose the attitude, cause you cant have both and expect any amount of respct.

you can 'defend' yourself if you feel it absolutely necessary, but i will not entertain any sort of 'argument' about this. i dont care enough. i wont bother speaking on the subject again.

gee, i wonder where hecz has been.

Originally posted by seeking

first thigns first.

whoever posted the music in their thread, if i find your post before you get to it and edit it, you'll be condemned. quit qasting our bandwidth and our time. this is your only warning.

i will say i posted it in one of my posts or a couple cuz it was already in the thread and it stopped the music for me, but i will look around and delete it if i find it.

Now, i agree with the big paragraph that you typed but i didnt quote

Hecz has been absent.

Originally posted by 0scarmire

saying u don't agree with me saying str8?? i don't agree with you saying concurance when it's concurrence

touchè my good man. haha, its cool i was joking

seeking, i deleted it, i dont think i posted it anywurre else, but ill look. I know some ninjas posting it elsewhurrrrr though.

omen,

that's quite an ornate fill for a 'throwie'. you must have alot of time to bomb. ;) is that pink thing on top of the N an appendix or a feminen birthday hat? i cant tell. and you might want to make your letters a little less 'blobbular', they'll transfer to walls a whole lot better that way.

seeks/not being mean at all, just trying to be helpful

Originally posted by snowkid

those arabic letters are interesting... i think they would look dope with thicker dimensions and different colors rather than just a flat fill...

anyway i havent posted ina while here is something newer that i did, i think my work has improved lately...

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00414594f00000005.jpg'>

yeah i know its leaning to the left

jrem?

Originally posted by seeking

omen,

that's quite an ornate fill for a 'throwie'. you must have alot of time to bomb. ;) is that pink thing on top of the N an appendix or a feminen birthday hat? i cant tell. and you might want to make your letters a little less 'blobbular', they'll transfer to walls a whole lot better that way.

seeks/not being mean at all, just trying to be helpful

thanks man, no thats supposed to be a smurf but whatever.

those pieces are ones i had layin around the house, so i dont wanna put them to waste.

Originally posted by Propaganda

How long have you been writing AcidBathOner. I notice there are two of you on this site. I don't want to get one mix with other.

actually not mabey we both have the word acid in our names but other than that.... nah

'i guess you know everything'

acidbath... why cant you take constructive crit. i mean like no i dont know everything but i have an opinion of you artwork. when someone gives negitive comments towards your work you dont need to get cocky, because trust me your not the shit.

actually i dont like one thing you have done.. its just not creative its like any other piece... nothing cool about it..

'''''How long have you been writing AcidBathOner. I notice there are two of you on this site. I don't want to get one mix with other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

slyde,i do NOT write acidbath..the screename is a joke.. ''''

your an idiot he ment ' how long have you been writeing, acidbathoner..

like asking you (acidbathoner) how long(years) you have been writeing((drawing graffiti)..

a joke? how is the name acidbathoner a joke... i fail to see the wit in this.... please explain.

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00414594f00000005.jpg'>

Keep working on your straight letters before you get into jagged lines and dripping stuff... you don't have to have jagged lines to be noticed.. alot of good people out there paint the same thing over and over but there lines are so straight and piece is so proportioned that people respect it.. but keep one drawing thats all that matters