the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey acidbath, i just recently did a trade with starzabove, hes got some really fresh stuff for reals tho. plus hes responsible, he gets shit in the mail quick. he added some nice pages to my black book. respect tho. its all about respect. hes a good guy. you wanna quit talkin so much trash? how bout a stickie trade? put your negative energy into some stickies for me. ya heard?

hold up...dont get this shit started again...people quick to comment on shit they dont know about...keep sayin whatever...i guess im just "another product of the New England wild style bandwagon" and "since everyones shit looks like ebis, ges, or kem nowadays" i guess i just fall into a stereotype...there, i insulted myself for you, is that what yuo wanted?? yuo happy? post some of yuor shit so we can all see the "super original, grew up around no writers shit at all, i came up with this shit in my room and didnt see any graff while i was startin up with no help from anyone , type of style"... do that..

hey adderall, ever seen a complete piece by this kid? just cause a rough sketch is quick and lightly sketched so he doesnt have to elaborate and finish the whole thing just to paint it again? SKETCH. keyword. he said feed back, not name calling. i agree wit hangry kids about the arrows and connections, kid it dont need all that bs. keep at it. as long as your pleased fuck the rest. its a bout fun yeah? lets ee that finished canvas in the canvas thread or some shit. then ask for criticism, your not going to get much criticsm on a rough sketch do to the fact that rough sketches are supposed to suck.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

hey adderall, ever seen a complete piece by this kid? just cause a rough sketch is quick and lightly sketched so he doesnt have to elaborate and finish the whole thing just to paint it again? SKETCH. keyword. he said feed back, not name calling. i agree wit hangry kids about the arrows and connections, kid it dont need all that bs. keep at it. as long as your pleased fuck the rest. its a bout fun yeah? lets ee that finished canvas in the canvas thread or some shit. then ask for criticism, your not going to get much criticsm on a rough sketch do to the fact that rough sketches are supposed to suck.

what are u saying that kid is a toy he wanted to show his graff cause he thinks its good but it's not and he needs to know otherwise hes gonna go out and try to rock his pieces and niggas are laugh at him... all he needs to do is practice more... i hate these kids that try to rock wild style when they can't even paint str8 letters... PAINT STR8 LETTERS 1ST

Originally posted by 0scarmire

what are u saying that kid is a toy he wanted to show his graff cause he thinks its good but it's not and he needs to know otherwise hes gonna go out and try to rock his pieces and niggas are laugh at him... all he needs to do is practice more... i hate these kids that try to rock wild style when they can't even paint str8 letters... PAINT STR8 LETTERS 1ST

i am in complete concurance. However, i dont agree with you sayin Str8

Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

post some of yuor shit so we can all see the "super original, grew up around no writers shit at all, i came up with this shit in my room and didnt see any graff while i was startin up with no help from anyone , type of style"... do that..

i did http://miamisvice.com/mire/mire_skee.jpg'>

There it is if u didn't see it.. and ive been writing for years with no help from anyone and look at how my style came out..