the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

Re: FUCK HATERS

Originally posted by cordoner

yo fuck that shit i didnt think that people were only gonna talk shit dog all u guys have been writing for longer than i have i suppose, and thanks MLTf4nt0m ur right its just a SKETCH and i said i was thinking of doin a canvass of it so fuck all u haters

you asked for opinions and assistance, then you call us haters because we didnt say what you wanted us to say? thats fucking gay you idiot. fucker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 0scarmire

i did http://miamisvice.com/mire/mire_skee.jpg'>

There it is if u didn't see it.. and ive been writing for years with no help from anyone and look at how my style came out..

you could still see some kind of influence from whereever yuor from, it happens to everybody.. and yuor shit is aight, aint hot, but its aight..and the "ive been writin for years" thing is somethin everybody and there grandmother on here says and doesnt even paint. if yuo wanna continue this email me or IM me its in my profile, so we dont have to clog this thread with more shit talk...

Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

you could still see some kind of influence from whereever yuor from, it happens to everybody.. and yuor shit is aight, aint hot, but its aight..and the "ive been writin for years" thing is somethin everybody and there grandmother on here says and doesnt even paint. if yuo wanna continue this email me or IM me its in my profile, so we dont have to clog this thread with more shit talk...

well think what you wanna think plenty of niggas think that shit is hot but niggas of your skill level just don't reconize it and painting i paint just as good i as draw and yes i have been writing for years..unlike youself who woke up one morning saw a ges piece and was like dammm my tag should be kes so i can copy that niggas style

i will agree with virs, the letter structure is not even close. check out the "e"s on those two pieces, completly different. i will say its a bit fishy as in the names are semi similar and it could be quite possible, but in comparing this peace to that piece its arguably different. and the "s" on them are quite varied as well, but opinion is opinion, meh, do your thing kid, keep rockin i guess. virs hit me up on aim inf3ctionit3

Who cares are u going 2 make him change his tag or style NO stop worriing about others n do you another thing bout graff! 2 many people just don't stop what are they getting out of sayin ur style looks like this person! Any ways my nuggah KES paints with the top dogs of graff so keep on jocking hating enving whatever pleasure ur getting out of this!:ballcap:

Guest upinsmoke
Originally posted by StarzAbove

Any ways my nuggah KES paints with the top dogs of graff so keep on jocking hating enving whatever pleasure ur getting out of this!:ballcap: [/b]

Kes paints with the big dogs??? What a bunch of goddamn status whores! I was in LA last year, and i ran into Sylvester stallone and talked to him for a bit, but that doesnt mean I can act for shit, and it sure as hell doesnt mean that stallone called me up and asked me to meet him!!! We just happened to be in the same place at the same time...

As for kes painting with big Dogs, its a matter of coincidence and circumstance... Im a better actor after meeting stallone, just like Kes is a good writer for painting next to someone... What a weak fucking argument bro... Who cares who the hell you paint with... if youre not up to par, you are not up to par... and its not hard to tell which part of that wall does not pull its own weight.

Kes, tell your boys to stop doing you favors by sticking up for you online, because Id be embarassed if my boys came in and said " oh, so what if his style looks just like another writer... he paints with big dogs"

Boy oh boy... people.... just what the fuck is happening to graffiti???

please, i woke up one morning and decided to right kes so i could bite ges? haha, be serious. i got pulled into graff by two dudes i used to chill with that used to write SAME and SER, when i was like 14. and basically, all i saw growin into is was , EBIS, GET, KEM, GES, VERS, and thats it, cause they were all from the area i was from. shit gets to you, and yuo get influenced, and if niggas would diss me till i die, bring it, i love beef, ask anyone in my crews. i wouldnt have a large amount of pieces runnin, and get respect from writers who are way better than me if i didnt put in work and was just some toy ass bitch runnin around doin wack ass pieces. i know ges, and asked em for some advice once, hes a real nice person, and has not said shit to me abuot the so called "biting" of his style. if yuo really wanna diss me, think about it before yuo type it, do some research, then come and talk shit to me with facts. and i paint exactly how i draw, quite clean might i add, so before everyone on here starts DEBATING whose style looks like whose, i suggest yuo take a look at yuor shit, and know that yuo got influenced by someone, crews like tm7, fx, kd, were all influenced by each writer in the crew, therefore there shit looks similar and looks like somethin from there area, my shit looks like somethin outta connecticut or mass. plain and simple its basic new england area wildstyle. there. anytime yuo wanna do somethin in person, wether it be paint, fight, whatever. the internet is bullshit and half of the people on this paperchase shit havent put somethin decent on a wall in there lives. so good day to you, have fun critisizing my graff... and stay up...

and heres some recent flicks, so yuo can see how i get no respect from writers better than me and get my shit ragged till i die, cause i will body someone steppin to me on some fugazi ass shit, trust...

http://www.fototime.com/{3F345769-A44C-45E2-ADEF-21360C99BF41}/picture.JPG'>

http://www.fototime.com/{ECFEAC0D-CCE8-4B8B-B476-67B3EB20DC65}/picture.JPG'>

Originally posted by upinsmoke

Kes paints with the big dogs??? What a bunch of goddamn status whores! I was in LA last year, and i ran into Sylvester stallone and talked to him for a bit, but that doesnt mean I can act for shit, and it sure as hell doesnt mean that stallone called me up and asked me to meet him!!! We just happened to be in the same place at the same time...

As for kes painting with big Dogs, its a matter of coincidence and circumstance... Im a better actor after meeting stallone, just like Kes is a good writer for painting next to someone... What a weak fucking argument bro... Who cares who the hell you paint with... if youre not up to par, you are not up to par... and its not hard to tell which part of that wall does not pull its own weight.

Kes, tell your boys to stop doing you favors by sticking up for you online, because Id be embarassed if my boys came in and said " oh, so what if his style looks just like another writer... he paints with big dogs"

Boy oh boy... people.... just what the fuck is happening to graffiti???

status whores? man, i paint with whoever is down to paint, dont care. if they happen to be someone well known, then big woop who gives a fuck? ill get down with as many people that wanna paint, thats how me and my crew get down, were not on some YOUR BETTER THAN ME, OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO DO A WALL!!!, fuck that, thats actin like a broad. so please, say whatever yuo wanna say, do whatever yuo wanna do, when yuo rag me, and i see a whatever yuo write throw or hand over a piece, simple, or throw on the street, then itll get real, but since people on here hide behind there names...i doubt it..well run into each other at a jam somewhere and see whats up tho...only time will tell...

Originally posted by albinomonkey

kes ur shit is ugly,stop thinking youre the shit.

everyone is entitled to there own opinion, but just shut the fuck up and stop jumpin on the "hey, lets talk shit about kes" bandwagon, fuckin herb

edit** and yuor shit is wack anyways, haha, so yuo shouldnt be one to talk

glad to see you and your sketches/painted work are back, really good.

kes, dont listen to albinomonkey, me and him ninjas and all, but he talks way more smack than he should. Its a fact albino, not a diss

abecedarian, get at me on aim. pleesedontimme is the name