the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I don't think he has a shitty attitude.

Just cuz he's throwing Jesus up in there, that's what he does. I posted some evolutionist

shit and atheist shit on here and nobody thought anything. Often, we're just hard-wired to

imagine that just because someone holds a certain belief, they must be an asshole,

because other person we've seen with that belief act like assholes.

I said persona for a reason, I don't buy that shit coming from him for a second. To me, it looks like soft trolling. I enjoy his letters though, like the style.

I reckon that's in a pretty good place, the N could be fattened to balance the word out a bit and the bar width on the E could be tweaked some but all the important shit is in place and that's what I like about it.

Although using a ruler for straight lines is cheating, in my books :)

I have exams next week and once they are done I plan to destroy a ream of paper over the break. Looking forward to bombing this thread soon.

I'm also fully stocked with paint and just bought a new all mountain bike. This summer is going to be bullshit awesome.

Dan's been killing it lately. I feel guilty for ever giving you any negative criticism, man. You have impressed me.

Phenom. Thanks for dropping no computer shit. I always like your letters and stuff. Just wish everything was cleaner.

New video:

@itme ...Already an established VAST,

but that probably WENT right over your head.

Skills are there though.

ya i figured, i cant log into my old 12oz account when i change the password it wont change and when i log in with my old password it goes to a blank screen >.> so i made an account with my gaming handle.